ShredMN is offline Banned

Research chems vs pharma

This may be a silly question and I think I already know the answer, but I wanted to double check.

Would I be wrong to assume that pharma chems are stronger than their research counterparts?

Thanks,
    Shred

Sworder is offline Banned
    Some people like the name brand/pharmacy version of the "research chemical" because the quality control standards are a lot higher. Research chemicals are unknown. The dosage isn't controlled because they are not intended for human consumption. Depending on the company you will get different quality and pricing, typically the standard of research companies are pretty high as there is a lot of money to be made and a wide range to choose from. If one company has a sub-standard product they will be replaced by one that is up to par.

Thanks, Sworder.

Not sure if this an acceptable question or not as I'm new here, but... Have you heard anything good/bad about RUI in recent years?

It's the same company as AR-R

Lately I've been able to talk my doc into prescribing me AI's and SERMs, so I haven't needed to buy offline. Is AR-R /RUI a reputable source?

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShredMN View Post
    Lately I've been able to talk my doc into prescribing me AI's and SERMs, so I haven't needed to buy offline. Is AR-R/RUI a reputable source?
    Ar/RUI is THE source! Great stuff and totally legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sworder View Post
    ^Haha.

Thanks for the info, both of you.
    That's all I needed.

Good luck

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Ar-r is a legit company but I prefer other websites for my research chemicals.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShredMN View Post
    This may be a silly question and I think I already know the answer, but I wanted to double check.

Would I be wrong to assume that pharma chems are stronger than their research counterparts?

Thanks,
    Shred
    wrong because they should be both held at the same level of quality.
    one is for research use the other is not, other then legal differences. nothing else should be.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I also rec RUI as the guys above, never any issues myself.

Hope you find what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    wrong because they should be both held at the same level of quality.
    one is for research use the other is not, other then legal differences. nothing else should be.
    One is FDA approved, the other isn't. When you buy a research chemical you don't know what you are getting unless you have faith in the company. You don't have to provide a detailed label, is there a control for the quantity of the substance? NOPE! I doesn't even say on the research chemical what the active ingredient is. They write a "brand name" on it, which doesn't have to reflect what is in it. You are putting your money in the unknown with research companies. Basing it on trust rather than relying on our beautiful government to establish those controls for us.

I am just saying that there are a lot of research companies out there that sell a lot of fake stuff, because they can.

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworder View Post
    One is FDA approved, the other isn't. When you buy a research chemical you don't know what you are getting unless you have faith in the company. You don't have to provide a detailed label, is there a control for the quantity of the substance? NOPE! I doesn't even say on the research chemical what the active ingredient is. They write a "brand name" on it, which doesn't have to reflect what is in it. You are putting your money in the unknown with research companies. Basing it on trust rather than relying on our beautiful government to establish those controls for us.

I am just saying that there are a lot of research companies out there that sell a lot of fake stuff, because they can.
    Very well said. Research chemical companies openly state that their products are not for human consumption. They can dose their product to whatever mg/mL they please, and there isn't a damn thing we can do about it because their dosages aren't government enforced. What it all comes down to is trusting your company.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Half the research chems I have ever bought were crap.
    Then again, I usually hunt around for a bargain...

Thread Information