Thread: For starters

tavon13 is offline New Member

For starters

I'm new to steroids I'm just plan on starter and I'm getting pushed in many directions I've had someone tell me tren 400mg. I read a beginner shouldn't start with that? Ive done Alot of research everynight just so I can do this right. I've also been recommended to sust equipoise . .

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No terrible idea.

You havent done much research if you feel that is a good one.

Lets start with

Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    BF%?
    Training Experience?

I'm 17, I'm 6'0 165 and idk my bf% but not Alot im a skinny 6footer and my training experience is novice workout alot with brothers (who do comps )
    Last edited by tavon13; 10-28-2012 at 08:11 PM.

Squats33 is offline Associate Member
    Dude man you have so much natural test in your system right now! Just eat right... you dont want to mess yourself up...

I've heard that alot too and I can admit eating habits aren't the best but I don't see results as fast I do take protein different recoveries and mass builders but nothing steady.

stpete is offline Banned
    Sorry but AAS is not for you right now. You take major risks in damaging your HPTA which just isn't worth it. Get yourself a good diet and training regimen down. That is your best option.

Hit our Diet and Workout Sections for more help.

Good Luck and wish you the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    Sorry but AAS is not for you right now. You take major risks in damaging your HPTA which just isn't worth it. Get yourself a good diet and training regimen down. That is your best option.

Hey I appreciate the honesty tbh some people would of told me knowing shouldn't it could harm me badly.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Just listen to the ppl here, may hurt a little but there is alot of ex here to include ppl who have screwed themselves up by cycling to early. You have alot test in you. Get your diet straight and workout hard, get rest you will grow. And in the end the ppl pushing you will be smaller cause all their gains are gone cause their nutrition is off. Lots of info here, take it in and make a wise decision. Welcome and good luck

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post

Cant agree more with the above. DONT even consider it for SEVERAL more years. I was tempted also due to being skinny/thin even into my early 20s. It was 100% diet. Learning to eat properly is the single most important thing you can do and you will risk 0% of the sides people get using aas especially at your age. No one will ever tell you they fvcked up or their dick doesn't work and some dont even know they have screwed up their natural testosterone until years later.

Really if you learn to eat/diet properly and train you will be far ahead of the game and when you are in your mid 20s and ready to cycle you will get the most out of it and by then all the other kids who used aas now will be fat, out of shape and envious of you.

Thread Information