yzfr is offline New Member

Allergic reaction to Test c

After thinking that I had an infection after an injection of test c I learned that I had an allergic reaction to the gear. Do you think its because of the oil and what can i do to avoid that. Is that it has happened to someone or I am a notable exception and could never make cycle.
    And sorry try to do my best in English

Thank you in advance for your answer

labuski is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yzfr View Post
    After thinking that I had an infection after an injection of test c I learned that I had an allergic reaction to the gear. Do you think its because of the oil and what can i do to avoid that. Is that it has happened to someone or I am a notable exception and could never make cycle.
    And sorry try to do my best in English

Thank you in advance for your answer
    it's possible you are allergic to the oil but i doubt it. is this pharma grade?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Your not allergic to test since your body produces it naturally. Most likely the oil it was suspended in. do you know what oil it was? Myself I prefer grapeseed oil.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Certain guys can be allergic to certain esters, that's the very reason test cypionate was made because a small segment of the population is allergic to enanthoic acid.

You can also be allergic to certain oils, this can vary from one guy to the next quite a bit. Most people have no notable problems with any oil as long as it's clean, like Lunk said some have preferences like grape seed oil...I actually don't care for grape seed oil but that's just my personal preference and has nothing to do with it being quality or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    Certain guys can be allergic to certain esters, that's the very reason test cypionate was made because a small segment of the population is allergic to enanthoic acid.

You can also be allergic to certain oils, this can vary from one guy to the next quite a bit. Most people have no notable problems with any oil as long as it's clean, like Lunk said some have preferences like grape seed oil...I actually don't care for grape seed oil but that's just my personal preference and has nothing to do with it being quality or not.
    New thread topic arises from this statement

Thanks for the lesson Metel...I would have assumed Cyp was specifically created for TRT reasons. Not the first info I've learned from YOU by any stretch.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Thanks for the lesson Metel...I would have assumed Cyp was specifically created for TRT reasons. Not the first info I've learned from YOU by any stretch.
    Both were created for TRT and related purposes, Enanthate simply had a tendency to bother some people, which is what led Upjohn to release Test-Cyp originally. Personally, I've always preferred Enanthate, hard to beat Testoviron IMO...the oldest testosterone on the market is still the best IMO. I know Cypionate is the preferred TRT choice in the U.S. by most physicians and really there's not a strong difference in the two compounds (as you know) but I did speak to a physician a few weeks ago who told me he preferred Test-e in his patients. First U.S. physician I've ever spoken to who said this. He claims it's easier to control regarding blood levels with the injection frequency he like to use. I agree.

Thanks a lot for your answer !!!!
    Yes its pharma grade and i think its cottonseed oil mix with the test c. And it was my very first shot on my first cycle.

How are you sure it was an allergic reaction vs. normal first injection pain our sought infection?

First visit to the clinic the doc said its a infection so got some antibio but 3 days later the pain was gone but the rash and swelling
    continue to spread in the arm so i went to the emergency and after BW the doc said it a reaction to the gear.

Can a first shot reaction can be more than a week ?

And sorry for those who as answer me. I'm 27 years old 10% or 11% bf and 155 lb training for 7 years but did 3 years of MMA only in those 7 years of training.

labuski is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yzfr View Post
    Can a first shot reaction can be more than a week ?
    well the oil is going to last a pretty good while. so if you are indeed allergic to the oil then yes it can last a week or longer.

Thread Information