largerthannormal is offline Productive Member

Woman cutter diet t3/clen

This is for again my fiance I made her a diet similar to mine (of course 2,000 less cals ) in a normal macro split about 1.5 months ago ( which i posted on here) 40/40/20 split

She didnt like it. it was slightly high on the cals 1200ish or so, very clean like mine, sweet potatoes, brown rices, eggs whites so on so forth normal clean diet food we eat. She didnt drop much mainly she couldnt stick to the food types and time to prep food.

So Im taking a stab at a whole new route. food she will actually eat ( try not to poke fun) im keeping it real as i know what she will eat so it will nto be what I or you would eat.

Stats again
    TDEE is mathematically is about 1600-1700 ( I on the other hand know her activity level and what she eats and she hold well at 1300 +-100
    5ft 2 138-142lbs BF mid 20s I can post a pic again if need be 28yrs old
    goal weight 6-8 weeks 125 she would be the happiest girl on the planet. ( lil small for my liking but if shes happy so am i )

Next Im going HIGH PROTEIN to maintain as much muscle as we can on the T3 being very catabolic , low carbs and low fat. (objective is im trying to break up fat stores and starving her of carbs and fats ( Notice i throw a few more cals with carbs on lift days. I still get essential fats.

t3/ Clen
    everything on hand I am working on the dosing ) back why i did it i used a pyramid effect 20 and work up and back down ( i think this is old research and most people go up to max level and then take off two weeks to renew receptors then start again at the high level 2 weeks on 2 off.
    t3 going to start small 25 and quickly ramp up to 100ed?
    PLEASE CHIME IN ON THIS ( i dont like the idea of her being on t3 as i have never done it) this is what she wants and i tried to talk her out of it.

Heres the diet

8:00
    Meal 1
    ¾ cup liquid egg whites
    18gP 3gC 0gF = 90 CALS

10:00
    Meal 2
    Greek yogurt
    12gP 9gC 0gF = 80 CALS

*Add ½ cup brown rice on GYM day 2,4,6
    3gP 34gC 1.5gF = 150 CALS

*Days 1,3,5, Cardio HERE( days she works cant get to gym in PM)

Meal3
    3/4cup FF cottage cheese
    17gP 9gC 0gf = 105 CALS

Salad ( all greens no dressing) 2 chopped boiled egg whites
    8gP 0gC 0gF = 40 CALS

2:45
    Meal4
    The other ½ of the chicken breast 3oz total
    17gP 0gC 2gF = 85 CALS

Frozen vege meal
    3gP 7gC 1gf = 40 CALS

*Days 1,3,5,7 WORK / DAYS 2,4,6 GYM 75% lift/25% cardio

5:45
    Meal5
    ½ chicken breast 3oz total
    17gP 0gC 2gF = 85 CALS

Snow peas or veges

9:30
    Meal6
    Nuts ( 20 pcs )
    5gP 5gC 10g F = 120CALS

650-700 calories on days 135 & 800-850 calories on days 246…..
    Day 7 cheat day and rest day

Is there a way a female could put this in their private section? im not sure whats in there but looking for help

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Honestly I wouldn't mess with t3 or clenched unless she was competing. Your or she is looking for an easy way out cause she can't eat properly and exercise properly. T3 is easy to mess up your thyroid imo.

I agree with you bro, I tried telling her... then I talked her into just trying one at a time and the n she changed her mind. Clen im not too worried as i never experienced any long term effects. Im sure whe will make changes with what I have above just in the diet.

In her defense there are many on here same stats who do these drugs.. some even more harsh. in addition to her defense we pumpourself full of hormones and take big risks as well..

most t3 users who experience thyroid issues were those who did it incorrectly.

back in your defense, i still agree with you.. lol

Its a lot different when its your woman imo. Clenched is hard on your heart and should only be used to get past 8% imo. Because I believe anyone can get to 8% with proper diet dedication and cardio. Past 8% can be extremely hard for some ppl. Genetics obviously. With that being said why dont you make a deal with her and she if she can get to a certain bf% before she chooses to use clen . My ex went from 22% to 11% it took her 1.5 years but she loves eating right and healthy now. Getting to my point you will lose all your results if you dont have the knowledge and dedication and behind you

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Check out member cycle forum cuz there is a gal Maddox who started a var log. She's been posting her results. Very good read for u!!! She just added clen and mentioned the shakey hands. I did a short cycle and it made my heart race too. BP went thru roof. Never take befor dr appt cuz I had them on edge!!!!

I have to agree with gearbox about diet. It is necessary to achieve results before the gear IMO. If she can't master the diet she may put her body thru a lot and not get results. Be mindful of the effects on child bearing. There was another thread that I can find if interested.

I'll be watching this thread.

I was actaully reading that post girlygymrat , i read through her whole log,

Unfortunately its tough for me to get the point across to her these aint over the counter weight loss gimics ( maybe me saying that actually made a negative effect of really wanting them now)

I understand what your trying to say, learn your diet and rely on that, you need the dedication of the diet before using drugs, understood! ( but she doesnt) I will try talking to her again.

what do you guys think of the diet itself? I know its not our normal foods but I had to go with what she would eat. its easier for her to be dedicated if she has some enjoyment still in eating.

here's my thoughts and welcome other comments.

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    This is for again my fiance I made her a diet similar to mine (of course 2,000 less cals ) in a normal macro split about 1.5 months ago ( which i posted on here) 40/40/20 split

She didnt like it. it was slightly high on the cals 1200ish or so, very clean like mine, sweet potatoes, brown rices, eggs whites so on so forth normal clean diet food we eat. She didnt drop much mainly she couldnt stick to the food types and time to prep food. overall calories seem low for your gal and suggest moving into the 1300 - 1500 range. she is not going to be eating enough food at the lower levels and make the body think it needs to old onto the body fat for energy stores.

So Im taking a stab at a whole new route. food she will actually eat ( try not to poke fun) im keeping it real as i know what she will eat so it will nto be what I or you would eat.

Stats again
    TDEE is mathematically is about 1600-1700 ( I on the other hand know her activity level and what she eats and she hold well at 1300 +-100 The TDEE caluculations come out too high for gals, so you are smart to adjust downward
    5ft 2 138-142lbs BF mid 20s I can post a pic again if need be 28yrs old
    goal weight 6-8 weeks 125 she would be the happiest girl on the planet. ( lil small for my liking but if shes happy so am i ) she may decide that 125 isn't the right number once she starts cutting bf

Based on her stats I came up with this math: 1450 calories daily with p/c/f split at 60/20/20
    p c f
    calories 872 291 291
    cal per g 4 4 9
    grams 218 73 32

Next Im going HIGH PROTEIN to maintain as much muscle as we can on the T3 being very catabolic , low carbs and low fat. (objective is im trying to break up fat stores and starving her of carbs and fats ( Notice i throw a few more cals with carbs on lift days. I still get essential fats. Consider a 60/20/20 split. I would hold off on the T3...you know my reasons why

t3/ Clen
    everything on hand I am working on the dosing ) back why i did it i used a pyramid effect 20 and work up and back down ( i think this is old research and most people go up to max level and then take off two weeks to renew receptors then start again at the high level 2 weeks on 2 off.
    t3 going to start small 25 and quickly ramp up to 100ed?
    PLEASE CHIME IN ON THIS ( i dont like the idea of her being on t3 as i have never done it) this is what she wants and i tried to talk her out of it.
    Last edited by GirlyGymRat; 12-19-2012 at 04:41 PM. Reason: premature post! dang it

At 1300 calories daily and the same 60/20/20 split, her numbers would be
    *** calories from protein / 4 cal/gram = 195 gram P
    260 calories from carbs / 4 cal/gram = 65 gram C
    260 calories from fat/ 9 cal per gram = 29 gram F

At 60% protein, might want to consider strategically adding a scoop of protein shake which is low in fat and carbs post workout and I would replace the fat before bed with a slow digesting protein source. Look to increase the chicken to 4 - 6 oz to increase the protein. Move fats throughout the other meals earlier (I don't see any reason to eat fats right before go to sleep). I would also like to see a complex carb in the first meal.

What you think????

The food choices are fine imo. As ggr said I would follow what she said with adding some pro less fat before bad and complex carb. She needs a carb in morning time for energy

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    At 1300 calories daily and the same 60/20/20 split, her numbers would be
    *** calories from protein / 4 cal/gram = 195 gram P
    260 calories from carbs / 4 cal/gram = 65 gram C
    260 calories from fat/ 9 cal per gram = 29 gram F

1300 is maintainance for her, she holds here. so id still need to be below this, i like the idea of the 60/20/20 i will re adjust at a lower total calorie?

At 60% protein, might want to consider strategically adding a scoop of protein shake which is low in fat and carbs( I suggested this to her last night!! I like this idea!) post workout and I would replace the fat before bed with a slow digesting protein source.(Normally i do protein as well( mistake on my end, thanks! as for fats see below) Look to increase the chicken to 4 - 6 oz to increase the protein. Move fats throughout the other meals earlier (I don't see any reason to eat fats right before go to sleep). I would also like to see a complex carb in the first meal. (personally i eat my fats before bed as Ive always felt it keeps me from going catabolic during the long break between meals and sleeping, this may not be right for her? as for a guy it helps me hold what i worked for during the day! this is just of personal experience. But that is the reason why I do that, If i am wrong please let me know, I keep the carbs out any time after workout so it doesnt store it as fat, but fats i keep up here but only essential fats. Is my theory flawed?

What you think????
    Overall thanks you , i like others opinions as it opens my eyes a lil bit too! positive or negative , also ill add oats to meal 1, maybe only 1/4 cup, meal 2 ill keep the 1/2 cup brown rice, i was just thinking a tad bit of carb cycling here on off days keep a little more of them out, on lift days keep them on, you suggest I keep them on everyday? I just changed intake per daily activity level. As I see Carbs as a source of fuel, less activity less fuel so its not stored. Again this is just a personal theory I am open to all suggestions!!
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 12-20-2012 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    The food choices are fine imo. As ggr said I would follow what she said with adding some pro less fat before bad and complex carb. She needs a carb in morning time for energy
    Thanks gearbox, will do bro!!

if i starve out carbs wouldn't this induce a little more fat burn, i know we need them of course but i figured forcing the body out of having them it would induced using fat stores for energy, normally i would see it taking muscle first( as it still will) as its easier to break down, this is why i had protein so high to keep as much as we can?

on work out or ehavy activity days i did add another source (see after meal 1)
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 12-20-2012 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal
    Overall thanks you , i like others opinions as it opens my eyes a lil bit too! positive or negative , also ill add oats to meal 1, maybe only 1/4 cup, meal 2 ill keep the 1/2 cup brown rice, i was just thinking a tad bit of carb cycling here on off days keep a little more of them out, on lift days keep them on, you suggest I keep them on everyday? I just changed intake per daily activity level. As I see Carbs as a source of fuel, less activity less fuel so its not stored. Again this is just a personal theory I am open to all suggestions!!
    I delete my pre and post w/out carbs r days I do not workout for the same reasons you sighted. I go with 1/3 c oats in the morning everyday.

Don't be too concerned about carbs in fibrous veggies. She won't gain weight eating broccoli or leafy veggies. Do watch in fruit. If i have fruit it is only 1/ 2 c of berries, mostly blueberries. I never eat bananas or peanut butter on a cut.

As far as fat, never heard about eating them before sleeping. Doesn't mean I don't agree but not sure the benefits outweigh what I see as the downside. Plus Gals tend to have higher bf. I would go with a protein or so nothing b4 I reached for a fat.

Also, plz make sure she is on a good multivitamin. .

I hope she is comfortable having you update her progress cuz I am interested and a great cheerleader. Lol.

I delete my pre and post w/out carbs r days I do not workout for the same reasons you sighted. I go with 1/3 c oats in the morning everyday.

Don't be too concerned about carbs in fibrous veggies. She won't gain weight eating broccoli or leafy veggies. Do watch in fruit. If i have fruit it is only 1/ 2 c of berries, mostly blueberries. I never eat bananas or peanut butter on a cut.

As far as fat, never heard about eating them before sleeping. Doesn't mean I don't agree but not sure the benefits outweigh what I see as the downside. Plus Gals tend to have higher bf. I would go with a protein or so nothing b4 I reached for a fat.

Also, plz make sure she is on a good multivitamin. .

I hope she is comfortable having you update her progress cuz I am interested and a great cheerleader. Lol.

LOL haha thanks GGR, well your a girl and I am not so i will take your advice and drop the fat at that time and disperse that amount into the macros throughout the day rather than at night.

Do you have a recommendation on a good multivitamin?

I agree i got her off fruit entirely,

Also last question, based on the diet alone ( adjustments accounted for)

based on over all calories at the 850 mark, I am having her weight in tonight before her last meal.

Next I will be having her weight in same time every week, should she see a scale change at one week? or should i give it two weeks?

keep in mind she more than likely will be adding the chemicals we talked about ( im still trying to talk her out of the t3)

what would you expect? is it possible she gains weight? lol just due to macros? or will macros only account for the "type" of weight lost?

she will also being increasing cardio

u are making her weight during the middle of the day.....u r mean!!! I like weighing in the morning, butt naked after i empty bladder and only on Wednesday since my cheat is on the weekend!

i suggest you have her take measurements. this is what i do, but some think it is over kill....i don't
    neck, upr arm, breast, rib cage, waist, 3 in below waist, booty, upr thighs, above knee and calf....
    and i take a full frontage just for myself.

i expect she will loose, either scale or measurements or both!!! i do not rely on the scale along and the measurements r what i really cared about, as well as how my cloths fit. I not sure if the chemicals will cause bloat, water retention???? i wouldn't take the dang t3 yet...she needs to loose more bf first IMHO.

and don't go crazy on cheat day

re: mutlivitamin...i take prenatal vitamins!
    Also last question, based on the diet alone ( adjustments accounted for)

based on over all calories at the 850 mark, I am having her weight in tonight before her last meal.

Next I will be having her weight in same time every week, should she see a scale change at one week? or should i give it two weeks?

keep in mind she more than likely will be adding the chemicals we talked about ( im still trying to talk her out of the t3)

what would you expect? is it possible she gains weight? lol just due to macros? or will macros only account for the "type" of weight lost?

she will also being increasing cardio

u are making her weight during the middle of the day.....u r mean!!! I like weighing in the morning, butt naked after i empty bladder and only on Wednesday since my cheat is on the weekend!

i suggest you have her take measurements. this is what i do, but some think it is over kill....i don't
    neck, upr arm, breast, rib cage, waist, 3 in below waist, booty, upr thighs, above knee and calf....
    and i take a full frontage just for myself.

i expect she will loose, either scale or measurements or both!!! i do not rely on the scale along and the measurements r what i really cared about, as well as how my cloths fit. I not sure if the chemicals will cause bloat, water retention???? i wouldn't take the dang t3 yet...she needs to loose more bf first IMHO.

and don't go crazy on cheat day

re: mutlivitamin...i take prenatal vitamins!
    UPDATE: her plans were to start these chamicals I told her not unless she can show me a lil dedication she will stick to my diet, well i didnt think she would so now i was caught in the predicament of now trying to talk her out of these chems shes been researching on. ( so far I failed to not let her take them )

Well we started the diet before the fine adjustments you suggested last week Tuesday she got a little cold/flu for a few days which ended mid this week. ( this could contribute to new weight status) this is the day she started eating what I initally had above.

yesterday she weighed in 6lbs under initial weigh in

FYI she started the chems last night. It is no longer in my power to stop her. I have the doses set pretty low as clen I told her she cant go over 80 and the t3 is maxed at 75. I think she will be okay to be honest. Hope this high protein keeps her retain muscle.

I didnt take any initial measurements

i havent heard anything on these chems haveing the effect of water retention , maybe the clen could a bit. I wouldnt say it be a concern.......

Awesome ill get her in the vitamins asap, thanks for helping even though she wont take our advice on the chems ........

today she is DOWN 7.4 LBS total ( this is to fast for my likeing ) Considering some may be due to being sick. (which is now and has been over) still to fast also her cals were a lil low so now i added that 1/3 cup oats this should bump it up just a tad.

Lol as long its the same time at each weight in I would think it be okay, even if it is not her lowest point in the day as long as we have point to work off of.

Sounds like everything is under control and she is doing wonderful!!! Awesome results even if she gains some back from being sick. Wonderful news!!!

Still going to try to get her to stop the t3...........

Ill keep a log as to her results!!

Thanks again!!

so far non came back but im sure a few will... shes hasnt cheated a meal yet, pretty impressed ( ive cheated twice, just today LMAO)

Hope she realizes its hard to keep the weight off until your body adjusts and maintains the weight loss. Good luck

thanks bro, yes she will stay strict on the diet even long after the chems are dropped. Hoping a few months at these cals and activity level she will adjust to them.

Food is the main thing as shes so short and small if you add 5lbs you can see it.

For me I change up and down 5lbs a day easy up and down.

so true. 7 lbs is a difference in a size!

is she still dropping as much weight as initially. i would be concerned that it is too fast?!?

thanks bro, yes she will stay strict on the diet even long after the chems are dropped. Hoping a few months at these cals and activity level she will adjust to them.

Food is the main thing as shes so short and small if you add 5lbs you can see it.

For me I change up and down 5lbs a day easy up and down.

yep i agreed it was a lil fast for my liking

She was sick and back up a few ( also xmas food )

i didnt have her weigh in the last 3 days due to xmas and being back to normal

She will weight back in on Friday to get a more accurate measure before we re-adjust

so as for now I am not sure because we do not have an accurate reading. So I will keep a close on on this.
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 12-26-2012 at 12:19 PM.

Update Friday weigh in: down 11lbs from day 1

Update Friday weigh in: down 11lbs from day 1
    Awesome. Another week or so and she will achieved the goal!! How is she tolerating any sides???

She's shaking a bit. She doesn't like it. I wish she understood its the food that's doing it.

She's shaking a bit. She doesn't like it. I wish she understood its the food that's doing it.
    Perhaps she's not eating enough.

Its the clenebuterol, its a very common sideeffect. The sides should drop soon as the receptors get used to it.

Perhaps she's not eating enough.
    I meant I wish she knew the weight loss was from the food ( not the chemicals) so she would drop them.

I meant I wish she knew the weight loss was from the food ( not the chemicals) so she would drop them.
    How's things won your gal???

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    I don't think a woman or anyone for that matter should ever be under 1200 cal a day, IMO. Maybe 1000 cal on off day and 1200 on WO day.

My wife has very similar stats, currently a bit heavier... and her maintenance is the same.... she just intensifies her workout and does a little extra cardio to drop BF.

My opinion is it is dangerous her only taking in that little amount of calories and if she is working out properly, like she is trying to lose fat and doing good cardio she will FOR SURE get very light headed and could possibly pass out. Not to mention the possibility of hypoglycemia.

Just my thoughts, take them for what they`re worth.

Good Luck

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Hi~ has she had any BW done re: thyroid? A baseline would be a good idea especially if she is taking T3. Personally IMO I would not mess with it since it could potentially mess with her thyroid which would not be a good idea since a MAJOR hormone and down the road could backfire.

Please try to talk her out of it. NOT worth it. She is not going on stage as a pro. She is merely trying to change her lifestyle and using T3 for a quick fix could create a reverse loop. Ya never know. Ya just never ever know.....

my .02

SM

Thread Information