Thread: Help! 21yr old

bryce0015 is offline New Member

Help! 21yr old

Hi guys I'm new to this site so please don't hate on me too much when I tell you my story.
    Starting taking Test e 400mg/w for 10 weeks for my first cycle. Second cycle Test e 500mg/w + deca 400mg/w for 10 weeks. Third cycle was similar to the second cycle. Here's the bad part, I was 19yrs old when I started and didn't use anything for PCT. Now I'm 21 haven't used steroids for about a yr and a half and for last few months I feel like my sex drive has gone 2 shit. Struggle to get a hard on barely even feel the need I want to have sex.

Is there anyway I can fix this?
    Would it help to see a doctor? should i tell him the truth?
    Or have I already done to much damage that my sex life is ruined for the future?

I know I'm a shit **** for taking roids at such an early age and not even researching it properly before hand. But now I just have to live with that and move on. Is there any advice you guys can give me? I heard of guys taking proviron , panax ginseng, miura pauma, cabergoline, would any of these help or even taking nolva,clomid,dhea or just a simple test booster?
    I realize I need to do a lot more research if i ever want to get back into it. Also im from Australia so its hard for me to get products such as nolva,clomid anything really. Thanks

Mental Pig is offline New Member
    Hey mate,

I am also an Australian. Doing roids at such a young age was silly. But hey im not gonna burn you or call you a dick.. I think your best bet is goin to the doctors and getting bloods taken and see what it comes back with.. Once you get the results post back on here with what you got and im sure a more experienced person(s) could point you in the right direction on what to take etc.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed, the best thing to do is get blood work done otherwise it's hard to know where to start. Your test could still be low, E2 may be high, FHS or many other things. It's best to be sure than just 2nd guess.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Getting a BW done is an absolutely necessity for you at this point, just like 2 other members have already advised you to do.

Do you have insurance? If yes, then before anything else, you have to make sure whether telling your doctor about prior steroid use would inevitably lead you to screw yourself over regarding your insurance policy. Technically speaking, your doctor needs to know what you have done yourself in order to be able to make sense of your current condition and provide you with the most efficient medical assistance. However, insurance issues needs to figured out first, if you catch my drift.

If money is not an issue for you and hence don't need your insurance be involved, I would strongly recommend that you invest some of your savings on your health instead of other things.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    Getting a BW done is an absolutely necessity for you at this point, just like 2 other members have already advised you to do.

Do you have insurance? If yes, then before anything else, you have to make sure whether telling your doctor about prior steroid use would inevitably lead you to screw yourself over regarding your insurance policy. Technically speaking, your doctor needs to know what you have done yourself in order to be able to make sense of your current condition and provide you with the most efficient medical assistance. However, insurance issues needs to figured out first, if you catch my drift.

If money is not an issue for you and hence don't need your insurance be involved, I would strongly recommend that you invest some of your savings on your health instead of other things.
    I don't necessarily agree with that. Results are results no matter why they are what they are and you having the knowledge can steer him in the right direction for recovery. I think future insurance, job, clearance or information that will end up in your life long medical database are more important. You can tell him later if you HAVE to.

Thanks guys I will get myself into see a doctor asap and post you the results. As for insurance goes I do have basic hostipal insurance, and in Australia everyone is covered by medicare which provides a discount for seeing a doctor and anything he prescribes, so I should be ok in telling him my situation. So long as I don't need surgery. thx again

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I don't necessarily agree with that. Results are results no matter why they are what they are and you having the knowledge can steer him in the right direction for recovery. I think future insurance, job, clearance or information that will end up in your life long medical database are more important. You can tell him later if you HAVE to.
    Yes good advice, I will hold off on telling him I have used aas, like you said "results are results no matter why they are what they are". Also should I post my blood test results in this thread or a new thread?

Mental Pig is offline New Member
    Hmmm... Well really you can tell the doctor as much as you want.. If it were me, i'd just say "i did use AAS on a holiday in thailand (they are legal there over the counter) tell him what you did and your current symptoms / problems.. And ask him for a blood test to do with your test levels etc. hopefully from those results he might be able to steer you towards a fix orrrr you could post your current situation and results from the blood test in the "bloods thread forum" part of this website.

And see what responses you get from more experienced people?

Quote Originally Posted by Mental Pig
    Hmmm... Well really you can tell the doctor as much as you want.. If it were me, i'd just say "i did use AAS on a holiday in thailand (they are legal there over the counter) tell him what you did and your current symptoms / problems.. And ask him for a blood test to do with your test levels etc. hopefully from those results he might be able to steer you towards a fix orrrr you could post your current situation and results from the blood test in the "bloods thread forum" part of this website.

And see what responses you get from more experienced people?
    Thanks mate this really helps I will do that

Just got my blood test results back, I posted them in the blood test section forum. Thoughts are appreciated

Edwin23q is offline Banned
    Mate in Australia we don't pay the doctor any money and insurance is only for those that want the luxuries that hospitals have to offer. So with that being said, you should be honest with the doctor about everything and he will help you out. If your in Sydney let me know as my doctor even offered to send one of his nurses to my house to give me the injections in my upcoming cycle.
    I normally have a blood test and a full body checkup done once every 3 months just to make sure there's nothing wrong. Take advantage of the free healthcare we have here and get yourself regularly checked and monitored.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin23q
    Mate in Australia we don't pay the doctor any money and insurance is only for those that want the luxuries that hospitals have to offer. So with that being said, you should be honest with the doctor about everything and he will help you out. If your in Sydney let me know as my doctor even offered to send one of his nurses to my house to give me the injections in my upcoming cycle.
    I normally have a blood test and a full body checkup done once every 3 months just to make sure there's nothing wrong. Take advantage of the free healthcare we have here and get yourself regularly checked and monitored.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    Yes I agree with what your telling me. When I went to the doctor I explained everything. The blood test results I got back show really low test. I have posted it in the blood tests thread. Some feedback would be great

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I agree with this.

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental Pig View Post
    Hey mate,

I am also an Australian. Doing roids at such a young age was silly. But hey im not gonna burn you or call you a dick.. I think your best bet is goin to the doctors and getting bloods taken and see what it comes back with.. Once you get the results post back on here with what you got and im sure a more experienced person(s) could point you in the right direction on what to take etc.

Totally agree with this. People need to do more research...

Thread Information