Knight007 is offline New Member

hgh/primo/anavar/winny? hgh,anavar,winni?? ..any help will be appriciated thanks

hey guys, im from toronto canada, im 31 years old male and been in the fitness industry the last 10 years. i started off as a personal trainer, then became fitness director and now general manager of a gym. i have many certifications and do hold a degree in exercise physiology/kinsiology. 7 years ago training hard and was trying to become a profighter , since an early age i have study many different forms of martial arts, but one that i remained to train hard , in my early teens and 20's was Maui Thaiboxing. So i got into a car accident which pretty much sidelined me for 7 years.. i could not walk or move, my back was destroyed! we fast fwd 5 years of rehab and treatments and the past year and half i have managed to start training again and getting myself in good shape!, but its been an on and off period for me, some days my back can handle it , other days it cant! currently i have 4 disc injuries, 2 separated discs, one herniated disc, one bulging disc, also sciatica. i weighed 204, 5"8 , 34 percent body fat, from a top notch body to a fat slob who was messed up!.. so i trained and managed to bring my body back to ok status lol currently im 188 pounds, with 18 percent body fat!.... my question to you guys is that i want to start my first cycle... for the past 2 months i have been on hgh.. 4 iu a day right now 7 days straight.... i plan on continuing this for along time, it has improve me but i still have not seen dramatic results! now my question is and i know a lot of you guys are going to probably raid me on it... if i want to add some gear into my hgh, and not do testosterone ( let me hear all the negativity lol)... what would you guys recommend .. hgh, primo, anavar , n winny? or maybe just hgh, anavar,winny ? i train 6 days on one day off.. everyday i do cardio for 40 min and resistance training for 40 min ..... also i take the hgh in the middle of the night when i wake up to get a glass of water or go to the bathroom.... i eat very clean, 6 meals a day 2 of them are protein shakes, the rest is very low carbs and high protein... i have a good size on me i just want to get more cut! if you guys can give me some info and on the timing and dosing as well it will be greatly appreciated... thanks whole bunch in advance!!

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No one here will give you a cycle advice that excludes Test, and there are plenty of rationales for this.

If you are worried about Test giving you a bloated look you are wrong. It boils down to how you manage estrogen and your diet.

Since you have a low carb high protein diet and you do cardio everyday, you will be able to maintain your cut look during a Test only cycle as long as estrogen management is intact and sodium intake is watched.

I recommend an 8 week Testosterone Propionate cycle. Since this is will be your first experience with Test, thus my recommended weekly dosage is 375mg.

So, this is what your cycle looks like:

Week 1-8: Testosterone Propionate 100mg EOD

Estrogen Management: Arimidex 0.25mg EOD or Aromasin 6mg ED throughout the cycle.

Prevention of Testicular Atrophy: HCG Pregnyl 250iu E3D, stop injecting 3-4 days before PCT

PCT: Nolvadex @20mg for 4 weeks and Clomid @50mg for 4 weeks.

You probably have no idea what most of the things above stand for, which is why you are going to have to do more research by using the Stickies on the board and then read this cycle proposition over.

On a last note, it is a horrible idea to run any of those compounds that you suggested without stacking it with Test. It is also equally a bad idea to stack them with Test for the first couple of cycles.

thanks for the info ... very knowledgeable, how often and what time to take test? and does test go bad? also i know what most of those products are thank you though

also why i said no test, its because seems like no one has it at the moment!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight007
    also why i said no test, its because seems like no one has it at the moment!
    Huh!?! Testosterone is the most basic ester. I cannot believe "no one" has it. That's ridiculous.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No, test doesn't go bad when stored under proper conditions.

Every steroid is a derivative of Testosterone , FYI.

Users bloat more with heavy ester Testosterone, which is why I recommended you the Propionate ester, it has other advantages over heavy ester versions too.

It is impossible for all suppliers not to have Test at any moment, Testosterone is produced and distributed in vast quantities, everywhere in the globe.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with the above. Test is a must and is the base of all cycles. I also agree you dont want to get creative and start stacking anything. Yeah lots of people do it, those who have no idea what they are really doing but of course they THINK they do.

Since you were in a serious accident first thing you need to do is get your hormone levels checked. Many times an accident will affect your natural test levels and they may already be low so you may be able to get a prescription. Talk to your doctor who prescribed you HGH. I'm surprised he does not already have you on or suggested test.

Continuing the HGH is a GREAT idea and stay on it as long as possible. 4iu should be good for recovery as well as muscle gain as long as what you have is prescription and from a pharmacy/legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    No one here will give you a cycle advice that excludes Test, and there are plenty of rationales for this.
    Careful how you say that. You know there are a lot of newbies who have no problem handing out poor advise.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-22-2013 at 03:49 AM.

one more thing guys, do i inject the test everyday ? or once a week? and is it good to take tamoxifen as well? i deal sometimes with alot of insomnia? and get some sleep in the late afternoon after work, what happens if i don't get any sleep? do i still take my dosage at the same time? also since i am on hgh and it is good hgh , i would like to throw in the anavar into the mix as well.. so beside taking the hgh 4 iu for a very long time and taking it at the times i wake up to go use the bathroom . when is the best time to take the testosterone ? i have a 23 gauge needle as well so how much should i fill it up, and since im going to self inject, its going to be in my thighs, any suggestions? is it painful? im not afraid of the needle,i use to be but with the hgh i kind of got use to it, but very very paranoid still.whats the smallest needle i can use and my questions again when to take testosterone? once a week? or more? when to take anavar 20 ml tablets? also if i get no sleep, should i still take it at the Time recommended! thank you guys a whole bunch... once again!
    also the products that i have is primo, masteron , winni, anavar, and hgh.. testosterone from before but never used it! i thought it went bad but its good. again 4iu hgh right now .. want to do test anavar and what ever else you guys recommend.
    Last edited by Knight007; 01-25-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight007 View Post
    one more thing guys, do i inject the test everyday ? or once a week? and is it good to take tamoxifen as well? i deal sometimes with alot of insomnia? and get some sleep in the late afternoon after work, what happens if i don't get any sleep? do i still take my dosage at the same time? also since i am on hgh and it is good hgh , i would like to throw in the anavar into the mix as well.. so beside taking the hgh 4 iu for a very long time and taking it at the times i wake up to go use the bathroom . when is the best time to take the testosterone ? i have a 23 gauge needle as well so how much should i fill it up, and since im going to self inject, its going to be in my thighs, any suggestions? is it painful? im not afraid of the needle,i use to be but with the hgh i kind of got use to it, but very very paranoid still.whats the smallest needle i can use and my questions again when to take testosterone? once a week? or more? when to take anavar 20 ml tablets? also if i get no sleep, should i still take it at the Time recommended! thank you guys a whole bunch... once again!
    also the products that i have is primo, masteron, winni, anavar, and hgh.. testosterone from before but never used it! i thought it went bad but its good. again 4iu hgh right now .. want to do test anavar and what ever else you guys recommend.

anyone? any help is greatly appreciated thanks again ...

Thread Information