Thread: deca and joints

Emerald is offline Associate Member

deca and joints

Ive read that deca requires a long cycle of 12 weeks or so. That gains are not dramatic but slow and steady. Wondering if joint pain is improved fairly quickly. Have been told that deca dose should be 50% of the test dose. Any comments welcomed. Thanks

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald View Post
    Ive read that deca requires a long cycle of 12 weeks or so. That gains are not dramatic but slow and steady. Wondering if joint pain is improved fairly quickly. Have been told that deca dose should be 50% of the test dose. Any comments welcomed. Thanks
    Deca is well know for the benefits it provides in joint relief. It is temporary however, and serious injury can happen if you arent careful. It isnt as good as an anti inflammatory or anything like that, but it lasts a long time.
    I'm running it right now at 450mgs with only my trt dose of test at 125mgs. I feel great! I'm doing this to keep from using an AI, but a prolactin antagonist like prami or caber should be used if the deca will be the primary anabolic .
    Use lots of omegas. I'm currently using 3-4 grams of fish oil, but am about to switch to krill oil. CoQ10 is another great supplement.
    The overall time before you begin to see effect vary feom person to person. Some say a few weeks. I'm on week 6 and havemt really noticed much yet. I'm a bit leaner, but nothing drastic yet.
    All in all, its a great compound and I really like it. I will say though, in the future I will use NPP because I'm a little impatient with long esters, other than test because of my trt.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Deca is well know for the benefits it provides in joint relief. It is temporary however, and serious injury can happen if you arent careful. It isnt as good as an anti inflammatory or anything like that, but it lasts a long time.
    I'm running it right now at 450mgs with only my trt dose of test at 125mgs. I feel great! I'm doing this to keep from using an AI, but a prolactin antagonist like prami or caber should be used if the deca will be the primary anabolic .
    Use lots of omegas. I'm currently using 3-4 grams of fish oil, but am about to switch to krill oil. CoQ10 is another great supplement.
    The overall time before you begin to see effect vary feom person to person. Some say a few weeks. I'm on week 6 and havemt really noticed much yet. I'm a bit leaner, but nothing drastic yet.
    All in all, its a great compound and I really like it. I will say though, in the future I will use NPP because I'm a little impatient with long esters, other than test because of my trt.
    cool man, thanks

cool man, thanks
    No problem. Deca can be used as little as 100mgs every 2 weeks, but id inject more often. Anything else just holler.

my deca is 300/ml Im doing 250 test c X 2 ---wk. I want to do 250 deca per/week. Calculated at .75 of a cc twice /wk. You agree?

my deca is 300/ml Im doing 250 test c X 2 ---wk. I want to do 250 deca per/week. Calculated at .75 of a cc twice /wk. You agree?
    .75cc of deca 2x a week would give you 450mgs weekly.

Thread Information