Thread: Animal Cuts

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~

Animal Cuts

I use Animal Pak as my multi, but have never used any of their other products.

Just started my spring/summer cut and figured I'd experiment with a 'cutting stack'. Anybody ever use this one? If so, do you feel it helped in any way? Did you follow the recommended dosage (2 packs/day), or do you feel it's overkill just to get you to buy more?

fishizzle0927 is offline Associate Member
    i used this way back when and wasnt pleased with any of it! but i was young and maybe expected to much thinking it was like an aas? i do remeber the stims were ok and thermogenics were great for a short period of time but as i stated was young and undiciplined....

Quote Originally Posted by fishizzle0927 View Post
    i used this way back when and wasnt pleased with any of it! but i was young and maybe expected to much thinking it was like an aas? i do remeber the stims were ok and thermogenics were great for a short period of time but as i stated was young and undiciplined....
    Gotcha... thanks for the honest feedback bro. I'm not expecting any miracles, hopefully just a little help to supplement my hard work.

Just wanted to post an update as I've been using this product for 3 days now...

I don't necessarily 'feel' any thermogenic effects such as with clen and/or Ephedrine, but maybe that's a good thing - who wants to be jittery all day? What HAS been noticeable is the appetite suppressant - pretty damn good IMO. I only start getting hungry right around meal time (probably more psychological than anything else, think Pavlov's dog) where before, I was hungry 1.5-2 hours before. Still not convinced it's worth much, but I'll finish out this container and update again.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Just wanted to post an update as I've been using this product for 3 days now...

I don't necessarily 'feel' any thermogenic effects such as with clen and/or Ephedrine, but maybe that's a good thing - who wants to be jittery all day? What HAS been noticeable is the appetite suppressant - pretty damn good IMO. I only start getting hungry right around meal time (probably more psychological than anything else, think Pavlov's dog) where before, I was hungry 1.5-2 hours before. Still not convinced it's worth much, but I'll finish out this container and update again.
    Keep this updated for sure. I'd like to know if the curbed appetite is real. Very interested in this.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Expensive and gross to down that many pills.... Gross herbal acid burps aside.... Eca all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Keep this updated for sure. I'd like to know if the curbed appetite is real. Very interested in this.
    So far, for me, it is.

Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    Expensive and gross to down that many pills.... Gross herbal acid burps aside.... Eca all the way.
    Meh... I don't mind the burps, or swallowing a ton of pills... very used to it. I swallow the full pack of Animal Pak immediately followed by Animal Cuts + DHEA, Pregnenelone, Vit. B complex, etc. I'm sure my liver loves me.

Re: ECA - i'm trying to remain as 'natural' as possible with regards to stims... so I've opted to stay away from Ephedrine, Clen etc. for now.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Nice.. Well if you don't mind takin all those your good to go. How much dhea do you take? I have a shitload of it collecting dust in my cupboard. I've read dhea is absorbed well under the tongue. And that it isn't absorbed well when you have fat in your digestive system.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    It is alot of pills to choke down.

RipOwens is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN

It is alot of pills to choke down.
    I've taken Animal Pak before, definitely a lot of pills. Only took one pack a day too.

pumping_iron is offline Junior Member
    I don't think it's worth the price imo. And swallowing all the pills gets old quick! But i have monster tonsils which doesn't help the cause much

riotz0r is offline Associate Member
    I really like Shred Matrix by MP. I've had really good luck with that for cutting and you always read a lot of good things about it..

Nice.. Well if you don't mind takin all those your good to go. How much dhea do you take? I have a shitload of it collecting dust in my cupboard. I've read dhea is absorbed well under the tongue. And that it isn't absorbed well when you have fat in your digestive system.
    I take 50mg micronized DHEA/day. It's in capsule form, so I just swallow it. Fats will slow digestion/absorption of just about anything... but completely stop absorption? Highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by RipOwens View Post
    I've taken Animal Pak before, definitely a lot of pills. Only took one pack a day too.
    Same here, I see no need to take it 2x daily.

Quote Originally Posted by pumping_iron View Post
    I don't think it's worth the price imo. And swallowing all the pills gets old quick! But i have monster tonsils which doesn't help the cause much
    You're probably right about the price... so far it's just helped curb appetite. For that price, I'd just suck it up and deal.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I wish I could comment on Animal Cuts but have never taken them. If it's anything like their other supplements, I'm sure it's a good product. I'm a huge fan of the Animal line, just about every supplement I take has a Universal label on it.

Good luck and keep us posted GB.

Thread Information