xlcojones is offline Junior Member

blood work done...kinda worried!!!

My Cpk level was at 600 and it is supposed to be 0-200. I was reading that it could be torn muscle tissue or the cardiac enzymes. they sent Cpk-mb (to see if it deals with heart) out to get tested. My Old folks r goung crazy thinking im going to die in my sleep or something cause od all the stories they have heard. I am currently on week 3 of my cycle:

1-4 100mg Prop EOD
    1-10 500mg Test Eth
    1-10 400mg Eq
    8-12 50mg winny

1) COULD IT BE THE JUICE?!?!?
    2) SHOULD I STOP THE PROP AND KEEP UP WITH JUST TEST E???

Thanx allot

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Had to edit... had some unclear info below...
    How is your diet, good calories? Were you in good cardiac shape before you started? One thing I've seen more times than any other is some one not getting into shape before a cycle. If you have high BP high cholesterol, drink alcohol and party hard.... then say well I think I do a cycle... that’s just stupid. I'm not saying this is your case just beware of heath condition before starting and possibly do a single test cycle to get into shape...

I need to have my liver and blood ran as well as an EKG.

For those that don’t know what cpk readings measure...

A blood test that measures crea-tine phosphokinase (CPK; an enzyme found predominantly in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscle). When the total CPK level is substantially elevated, it usually indicates injury or stress to one or more of these areas.

Did your Doc say to stop all exercise? I don’t know what levels are harmful but I know that diseases of myoglobinuria and MD have reoccurring issues with high creat-ine phosphokinase. "Myoglobinuria," acute muscle breakdown, with massive "leak" of the muscle pigment, myoglobin, into the blood and then into the urine (which turns coca-cola color)
    I don’t want to scare you... you should do a search and look up acceptable levels of creat-ine phosphokinase in AAS users.
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 05-29-2003 at 08:38 AM.

well i have been partying and drinking allot lately. I have already stopped that. And before my cycle i was tested and everything was perfect.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I'm bumping this for you

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Ive had mine high before. Nothing worried me, I do lift weights, and well I acutally powerlift so I did kinda expect it. Thats alot of stress on the skeletal muscles ya know.

Wait till your other test gets back before worrying about it.

H.pYl0ri is offline Junior Member
    If all is good and you continue your cycle could you maybe post like week six cycle results? I'm planning on doing a similar stack for 2nd cycle:

1-4 75mg Prop ED
    1-13 500mg Enan
    1-12 400mg EQ
    8-13 75mg winnyV ED
    Or:

1-4 75mg Prop ED
    1-13 500mg Enan
    1-12 400mg EQ
    7-15 75mg Fina ED

Jeff Stevens is offline New Member
    bro, that cpk number is actually not something to be worried about. While cpk enzyme levels sometimes can be a telling precurser to a heart problem; it is usually only so in much older adults. When you are on a strenuous workout regimen, and are really taxing your muscles; your cpk levels are going to be really high. Let me give you a little history, A couple cycles ago i was feeling really light headed in the gym, and was sometimes getting bloody noses, so i went and got my bloodwork done. Turns out i had high blood pressure and an extremely high cpk level. I wouldn't worry too much over your 600 reading, mine was 2018 on an acceptable scale from (0-200). At the time i was also really freaked out by the numbers, but the doctor said that really anyone who was heavy weight training or powerlifting could have, a much higher number. Needless to say mine, was definitely increased significantly by AAS, but i wouldn't worry too much about 600. I'm still here 2 years later, i hope this eases your concerns.

Thanx alllot guys! I got back my Cpk-mb and everything is perfect. Ill keep you guys posted on my next results.

Thread Information