SoccerObe is offline Junior Member

creatine liquid or powder?

i hear taking creatine serum is better than powder. does anyone have any experience with them serum and what would be the best type to get for ur money?

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    liquid creatine is useless and unstable.

I got no results or anything from it (can't complain I got it for free). Stick to the powder.

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    i have taken liquid creatine with really good results but once off goes all away.

which creatine mono. powder do u think is the best to get?

Quote Originally Posted by SoccerObe
    which creatine mono. powder do u think is the best to get?
    Any type of creatine but Cell-Tech. It's too expensive and easy to make on your own.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Like Calipso mentioned - Creatine is not very stable - it degrades to a useless form (creatinine) within an hour after mixing it with water. Stick to the powders. Cell Tech is good cause it has dextrose and other usefull ingredients. Otherwise, a plain old Creatine Monohydrate powder mixed into a carb drink. Non responders (their are some) have also had better results taking it with sodium bicarbonate (Baking Soda... or Alka-Seltzer's works best since they easily dissolve, and it comes in an asprin-free box now too... it's an orange box).

IMO - Creatine serums are garbage. Its one of those marketing hypes. It might be possible to suspend Creatine in MCT's or similar oils but I wouldn't put my money on it - especially since the powders are so much cheaper and deffinitly stable.

Go with the powder I like take about 10 grams a day when I take it (which has been a while now) I mix It with a sugar drink it help to take in the creatine. Just taking powder with water will do nothing and u will just shit it out.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    Go with the powder I like take about 10 grams a day when I take it (which has been a while now) I mix It with a sugar drink it help to take in the creatine. Just taking powder with water will do nothing and u will just shit it out.
    I've mixed mine with Kool-Aid. Very good stuff.

does kool aid have the dextrose in it that will transport the creatine into my muscle?

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Like Calipso mentioned - Creatine is not very stable - it degrades to a useless form (creatinine) within an hour after mixing it with water. Stick to the powders. Cell Tech is good cause it has dextrose and other usefull ingredients. Otherwise, a plain old Creatine Monohydrate powder mixed into a carb drink. Non responders (their are some) have also had better results taking it with sodium bicarbonate (Baking Soda... or Alka-Seltzer's works best since they easily dissolve, and it comes in an asprin-free box now too... it's an orange box).

IMO - Creatine serums are garbage. Its one of those marketing hypes. It might be possible to suspend Creatine in MCT's or similar oils but I wouldn't put my money on it - especially since the powders are so much cheaper and deffinitly stable.

Holy shit...I was mixing my creatine in the morning before work and leaving it in my cooler...does this mean all this time it hasnt been working?

FM

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by FmRommel
    Holy shit...I was mixing my creatine in the morning before work and leaving it in my cooler...does this mean all this time it hasnt been working?

FM
    Unfortunately, thats what it means. Mix it right before you plan on injesting it...

Unfortunately, thats what it means. Mix it right before you plan on injesting it...
    I drink my creatine before I go out. I can leave my protein shakes in the fridge for 4-5 hours and they are still good. I don't let them sit any longer than 6 hours though.

FmRommel is offline Member

Oh Goddamn it....well, thanks Warrior...I have to figure out a new system now.

FM

Thread Information