bermich is offline Anabolic Member

What cleans out digestive system

I hear ads on radio that says it cleans and flushes out all the toxins from your intestines and such.
    Anyone know of any products that work?

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    I never thought I would be able to answer this question, but we just picked up Sonnes Intestinal Cleaner

I have no info on it other than to tell you that it is cheap on our website and very popular.

Ok, I found some info on it. This info is not even on our website, but I hope it helps.

Intestinal Cleanse formula designed to remove old accumulated mucous feces, and putrefactive toxins that may become impacted in pockets of the colon. Helps remove debris accumulations from the colon.

Directions: One heaping teaspoon of Intestinal Cleanser properly mixed in water or fruit juice upon arising, and at retiring, gives excellent results, especially if one or two tablespoons of Sonnet's #7 Detoxification is added to the mixture before shaking. This product tends to gel quickly when moistened. A pleasant way to take both this cleanser and the #7 Liquid Detoxification Bentonite (a principal ingredient in bentonite is montmorillonite) is to use a jar with a tight cover. Place 1/2 to 1 inch of pineapple, orange, or fruit juice of your choice in the jar and add (in this order) an 8 oz. glass of water, one or two tablespoons of #7 Detoxification and lastly a heaping teaspoon of #9 Cleanser. Put cover on tight, and shake vigorously for 10 to 15 seconds. Remove cover and drink immediately. (Some persons prefer to take the #7 separately so it won't gel so quickly.)

Warnings: Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present. Keep out of reach of children. After taking Sonnet's Cleanser, evacuations may not occur until the second day, hence a temporary feeling of fullness may be experienced. Putrefactive strings, solid particles, and ropes of mucous appearing in the stool are no cause for alarm. They are not particles of cleanser but particles of mucous caused by poor eating habits and combinations of food.

Ingredients: Powdered Plantago Ovato Blond, Psyllium Seed plus Husks - a Vegetable product with minute amounts of Soy Flour and Magnesium Trisilicate U.S.P added.

EXLAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'LL BE SHITTIN ALL DAY.

Whatcha gonna do brother......

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Lots of fiber

Grant is offline Member
    liquid draino

IM NOT CONSTIPATED. I shit very well thank you.
    Ive just been seeing and hearing a lot that your intestines have built up A LOT of crap from YEARS BACK.
    Kinda like bad plumbing. Sure you get water out of the pipes but there is still build up inside it.
    Maybe like 5 lbs of waste is stuck to the walls of your digestive tract.
    I figure it cant hurt. Might as well give it a try and see what comes out.

Funny Jason actually has a product for it.
    See. Advertising does work. He just sold a product I would have bought somewhere else.
    He will make like 25 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    IM NOT CONSTIPATED. I shit very well thank you.
    Ive just been seeing and hearing a lot that your intestines have built up A LOT of crap from YEARS BACK.
    Kinda like bad plumbing. Sure you get water out of the pipes but there is still build up inside it.
    Maybe like 5 lbs of waste is stuck to the walls of your digestive tract.
    I figure it cant hurt. Might as well give it a try and see what comes out.

Funny Jason actually has a product for it.
    See. Advertising does work. He just sold a product I would have bought somewhere else.
    He will make like 25 cents.
    LOL, glad I could help out bro. Now if you would order 2 of them, I could go buy myself a can coke.

In all seriousness, I have heard some of the same things about the buildup within the intestines. I had even considered doing this at one time. And when I was getting ready for my body building competition, if I had to do this to make weigh-in, I probably would have. lol I would ask for your feedback on it, but I'm not sure if I want to know. lol Such a weird experience to talk about.

cb25 is offline Banned
    I've heard a lot about this as well...lots of people talk about it being great for overall health...although i've never tried it, i'll admit i'm curious...

ever heard the rumor that John Wayne died w/ more than 50lbs of fecal matter built up in his intestinal system? I say it's BS, but so many people that sell this stuff will use that as evidence you NEED to do colon cleansing...nonetheless...it's a funny idea...

bermich...if ya do get it...you'll have to tell everyone what you think

I say it's BS, but so many people that sell this stuff will use that as evidence you NEED to do colon cleansing...nonetheless...it's a funny idea...

This reminds me of the nutty professor, when the klumps are talking about colon cleansing.LOL but seriously I think it would make a person feel better to get rid of all that shit in there.

Whatcha gonna do....

nj juice is offline Member
    this is kinda gross but i was wondering; if you take these products in an effort to clean out your insides- will you get like explosive diarahhea or whatever? These products won't cause you to like have to shit so bad all of a sudden that you shit yourself will they?

hmmm, interesting question. Bermich will just have to let us know afterwards I guess.

I know nothing about the product. We just picked it up recently so I will watch this thread closely to get Bermich's reaction.

Im ordering some stuff tonight. I figure by next weekend I will have a THREAD on BOWEL MOVEMENT or something like that. Keep your eyes open for it. Its gonna surpass the "word association thread"
    KNOW WHY? Because my thread is gonna have PICTURES. Before and after. Maybe I will even measure them to see if it comes out in one long string.

I heard someone talk about going to a fasting place. Couldnt eat for 7 days. You got pills for nutrition, but no food. Every day you had to have an enima to flush out all the toxins. 7 days later, the people were still shitting out black gunk from their colon and intestines.
    So its true that stuff does stay inside you.

I need to do it on a weekend so I can be home. Dont wanna have to wear DEPENDS or anything.

cb25 is offline Banned
    So its true that stuff does stay inside you.

I need to do it on a weekend so I can be home. Dont wanna have to wear DEPENDS or anything.
    yea, you wouldn't want to have to deal with that at work

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yeah - I have thought about having a colonic for that reason - but for some reason, the idea of having a "specula" shoved up my backside doesnt excite me - unlike some people (u know who you are FI) - so I have never gotten around to doing it - but seems like a good idea to get rid of all the waste - and yes it does accumulate - one thing is that afterward you need to replenish electrolytes and possibly taking acidophilous - good bacteria - is a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    yeah - - one thing is that afterward you need to replenish electrolytes and possibly taking acidophilous - good bacteria - is a good idea

Gatorade and yogurt????

Gatorade and yogurt????
    acidophilus There are some supplements for electrolyte replacement, but I would think gatorade would be ok.

caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    I remember watching a thing on like the discovery channel a few years back and there was a show on about intestinal build up, don't remember it too well, but it said years of eating red meat, will build up a little in the intestines. As far as just wanting to give someone the runs, I heard 2 drops of visine in a drink will do it.

realityarts is offline Member
    Adequate amounts of fruits, vegetables, and nuts.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    You try this yet? Record your before/after weight too. If it goes well, I might give this a shot over Xmas break.

Quote Originally Posted by caturpilar
    I As far as just wanting to give someone the runs, I heard 2 drops of visine in a drink will do it.

Yeah. Waitresses ALL say the visine works well. Some dumb bitch waitress was being a bitch cuz she kept fucking up my order like 5 times on everything from the drink to the meal to the check so I became a real dick to her. Sure enough, the dumb whore put visine in my drink and literally ten minutes after leaving, I had the runs so bad. I grenaded the toilet. If I wasnt home, I would have been in real trouble.

I will get my shipment Thursday Im assuming. So, I should be drinking the stuff on Friday and having my EVACUATION on Saturday ( Im guessing )
    Wish me luck
    Im gonna post pics of my stools just for you eager awaiters.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah. Waitresses ALL say the visine works well. Some dumb bitch waitress was being a bitch cuz she kept fucking up my order like 5 times on everything from the drink to the meal to the check so I became a real dick to her. Sure enough, the dumb whore put visine in my drink and literally ten minutes after leaving, I had the runs so bad. I grenaded the toilet. If I wasnt home, I would have been in real trouble.

I will get my shipment Thursday Im assuming. So, I should be drinking the stuff on Friday and having my EVACUATION on Saturday ( Im guessing )
    Wish me luck
    Im gonna post pics of my stools just for you eager awaiters.
    lol, i am pumped. I've been wanting to do this for a long time.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Updates?

figaro4038 is offline New Member
    lol im kinda curious also. . .

Bowl Movement Thread

tugboat is offline New Member

clean you out!

if you want to clean out your gut..... got to the drugstore and get "phoshagen".... (mispelled, sorry)... mix it with sprite and drink....... no magic here..... but for the next few hours drink clear gatorade..... you will be flushed out!!!!

this is what you take the nite before a colonoscopy..... your gut will be cleaned out.....

tugboat is offline New Member

correction: phospho-soda

My bad... FLEET makes phospho-soda....this will clean you out .... and it is cheap ...$3...... get it at any drugstore over the counter.....

Pump2004 is offline Junior Member
    Citric magnesium, the yellow soda. This will definitely clean your system out. Fast working and will keep you from eating or drinking for about 8 hours.

Thread Information