Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

Women are geneticlly superior to men (I'm bout ta stir up sum sh^t)

Women dont get offended by my blunt manner and men stay strong and dont grow a vagina over night...

They still look like women... IMO... I say give them all fake tits then inspect tha "BOX"...
    Ya know to make sure and then see how tight it is
    As long as you don’t have to contend with too much sword play with their clit Awe what am I talking about I'm cunnilingist... How big could they be... I need pictures

In all seriousness those women are friggin amazing. I don’t think I would want to date them but I would like to congratulate them for achieving that muscularity

I had a conversation/argument with a few bros... It boiled down to... The fact that all women respond to androgens so much more than any man could ever. Makes them truly superior to men. (Meaning they don’t even need to come close to the same doses and see 200 times the results)
    Trust me I didn't want to side like that but when it comes to debate they truly have the perfect mix to make muscle (just add some sugar).... way better than any man...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Women are geneticlly superior to men (I'm bout ta stir up sum sh^t)-40rebel2.jpg   Women are geneticlly superior to men (I'm bout ta stir up sum sh^t)-40rebel1.jpg  

chest6 is offline Banned
    Everyone already pointed out those were photoshopped.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Ewwwwwwww

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    So yesterday lol

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Bro, use search button, next time first

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Look at the friggin legs on that first girl....what a piece of ass

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Ewwwwwwww
    Couldnt of said it any better babe.

swizole is offline Associate Member
    cant whoop my ass....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd hit it.

With a grenade.

~SC~

newbie82 is offline Female Member
    that was ****ing funny ^+

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    *yawns*

+1

Quote Originally Posted by chest6

Ya know if your penis is too small it might not work with these gals...

I dont know if those gals I put up were photo shopped I not familiar with them... But they dont look hard enough and remind me of an off season photo

A lot of really big female BBer's aren't out to get their photos taken when there holding shit loads of water but let just say your right... and let also say you have a large penis too
    Because until you've seen a really big female body builder in the their off season you have seen anything... ( I still haven't, I have freinds that have and are also obsessed with some of these girls nude sites )

the first ones are Marja Lehtonen IFBB pro 2nd is Chrity Enval. think how they'd look in the off season

pucker up lad I dont think you got enough muscle to muscle these gals.

I've got more at home but some dont have names and I'm not sure if they are pro...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Women are geneticlly superior to men (I'm bout ta stir up sum sh^t)-marjalehton.jpg   Women are geneticlly superior to men (I'm bout ta stir up sum sh^t)-marja2.jpg   Women are geneticlly superior to men (I'm bout ta stir up sum sh^t)-christy-envall.jpg   Women are geneticlly superior to men (I'm bout ta stir up sum sh^t)-christy3.jpg  

This whole discussion started with the rumor of Heather Darlings 500lb Bench (which is true... shheeet)

Christy looks more dense that Heather if you were to see other pics... although Heather is much leaner in this pic so its not all fair.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Women are geneticlly superior to men (I'm bout ta stir up sum sh^t)-heather1.jpg   Women are geneticlly superior to men (I'm bout ta stir up sum sh^t)-christy2.jpg  

Butterfly23GrL is offline Female Member
    i just wanted to comment on the name of the thread...absolutely love it!

not true...I dont care what you say

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Pie is Pie, Id tag it

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    Pie is Pie, Id tag it
    oh yeah

I try and stick with female fittness or BBer pie now that I'm divorced.
    Its easier on my life style. I haven't and probably will never go back to a regular women or regular pie. They gotta be fit,they're just so horny it makes me very happy. Even the BB and fittness girls not on juice are hornier (is that a word)

My buddy posed up Eva at another site... I though she was friggin tight as hell... so I threw it up over in the AR's Pro Pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Women are geneticlly superior to men (I'm bout ta stir up sum sh^t)-art_photos_franc_virant_3eva.jpg   Women are geneticlly superior to men (I'm bout ta stir up sum sh^t)-eva2.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by swizole
    not true...I dont care what you say
    I think its pretty well known but whats friggin crazy is Heather Darling's 500lb bench... dude and she aint some fat bloated beatch either. I've got some serious training to do to catch her ass.

I wonder if she took some Halo, drol, dbol , T suspension mix before the lift... cause that would make a diffference.

http://www.bigheatherd.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Women are geneticlly superior to men (I'm bout ta stir up sum sh^t)-heather-4.jpg   Women are geneticlly superior to men (I'm bout ta stir up sum sh^t)-heather16.jpg  

Those are some crazy pics. I know feel small, and incomplete.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    wow.....500 pounds.

big lift. Clit might be bigger than my cock, and have a head, but they sure do respond to test.

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    i feel sick

still, when you say women are genetically superior to men, that is a broad statement, do you mean all around, or just as far as muscle building goes. As far as muscle building goes, they are no where near superior to men. That is stupid. There are guys at my gym that can bench 500 lbs and they are not famous or anything. It is a tremendous lift for anyone, especially a woman, but that is one woman. If women are genetically superior to men then they should just all compete in strong man and mr. olmpia, and not have seperate events. They should have no trouble beating ronnie or out lifting mariusz. I call shananagins on that statement.

I think he meant that genetic muscle responds better to hormones.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i'm gonna passs

You can pass out on me if you need to.

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novicenovicen
    big lift. Clit might be bigger than my cock, and have a head, but they sure do respond to test.
    i bet it looks like a hillshire farm summer sausage

would you suck on it for $1000?

hahahhahaha.....yes! im broke

dabularach is offline Junior Member
    Ok I know they worked hard to look like that but I think a woman should look like Mizfit not sylvester stallone

So sick!

though a grand is a good start on some aas

I still want the girl with the bouncing boobs. she was hot.

still, when you say women are genetically superior to men, that is a broad statement, do you mean all around, or just as far as muscle building goes. As far as muscle building goes, they are no where near superior to men. That is stupid. There are guys at my gym that can bench 500 lbs and they are not famous or anything. It is a tremendous lift for anyone, especially a woman, but that is one woman. If women are genetically superior to men then they should just all compete in strong man and mr. olmpia, and not have seperate events. They should have no trouble beating ronnie or out lifting mariusz. I call shananagins on that statement.

I can get complex but I don't want to risk loosing any short buses out there.

Here’s how the genetic theory fits in... Men and women have all of the same hormones except at different levels. You’re a man and at age 12-14 started or began puberty... (Some even later where as the majority of women start well before males)
    If various size women (as there are various size men, meaning... skeletal tissue, bone density, bone length, joint growth... over-all frame) had access or produced the various but equal to their counter part as a male in the amount of androgens, yes you would see some women not all become mammoths.

I'm kinda summarizing so bare with me.

Because there is no such test subject makes both our statements subject to theory... Androgens affect our whole body in terms of growth not just your skeletal tissue

Now you should know as I do it is very apparent who the genetically gifted individuals are before enhancing drugs, but if its not apparent then after the juice these individuals grow much faster on far less androgens and at more times than none on a not so superior nutrient intake. (Ever see a guy eat like shit but can run, jump kick better than you) Ok ok

Now, I've seen women first hand on different amounts of pro-hormones, Juice and GH and from my experience I have met fewer men but more women in subjective ratio that respond as well as what I would call a genetically gifted male but better than what I would call an average male in terms of over-all muscle maturity, density and amount (weight). .

I've made scripts for different females and males and the females out number the males in comparable gains on far less androgens. So with that said here comes the theory portion.... Get or have a consenting group of females at say between the ages 8-10 (because they mature faster), provide them with the same amounts of hormones as what an average male produces all the way up to adulthood.

What I'm getting at is women have a better genetic make up when it comes to building tissue if you where truly to compare them side by side from start to finish... The fact that there aren't women as big as Ronnie isn't because it’s not possible. Further what I'm proposing due to the growth I’ve seen by women on pro-hormones and AAS,GH is there is a higher populous of women that would or could be superior to the genetically gifted male. The average male populous would be heavily out numbered

excellent opinion, but theorys are the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another. FACTS being the key word. If you can give me scientific evidence that women on juice and other hormones can gain muscle superior to men, and faster, i might just kiss your ass. Also when women put on a good amount of muscle it is AMAZING, when men put on a good amount, its just what is expected. In other words, it stands out more on females because we are not used to seeing a 200 lb female that is nothing but muscle.

excellent opinion, but theorys are the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another. FACTS being the key word. If you can give me scientific evidence that women on juice and other hormones can gain muscle superior to men, and faster, i might just kiss your ass. Also when women put on a good amount of muscle it is AMAZING, when men put on a good amount, its just what is expected. In other words, it stands out more on females because we are not used to seeing a 200 lb female that is nothing but muscle.
    I say you and I agree to disagree
    Cheers though... I accept your place and opinion but a theory isn't always an analysis of hard facts.... mister dictionary... abstract individuals have and will base a theory merely on one concept, fact or one principle, even hypothetical facts or methodology which may only rein apparent in that individuals ideals and head... in which that individual will try and get a group or a majority to accept.

I still would like some one to give me their kids’, female or male and let me turn them into crazy mutants

haha, I do understand where you are coming from, and it is true that women on juice gain muscle fast. Faster than men in general, no. I am sure there are some exceptions though. Maybe you have witnessed the exceptions. Good opinion though man . I like your thinking!!

and anyone who would base a theory on one concept is an idiot. A theory must be based on an EXTENSIVE amount of imperical evidence from performing the scientific method.

What can I say... oh I'll say what I said on another thread....
    I'm just off beat, I'm tha kid everyone laughed at for being different...

Mom would always say "Your different and that's special"
    sure is hard playing baseball by yourself, let me tell ya

oh yeah, well your mom is ugly!

and you can't read good!

Quote Originally Posted by novicenovicen
    oh yeah, well your mom is ugly!
    Was that directed at me? Cause if that was directed at me that hurts... oh wait, nah its my wedgie. Dam, good thing cuz if those were my feelings you'd be in big trouble, big big trouble.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Maximus, i understand where you are coming from with the hormone thing. give young girls hormones and then compare

but i think in the grand scheme of things, potential for muscle mass in in the DNA. IMO, if adult men and adult woman were controlled to have precisely the same hormonal environment, men would come out with denser bones and thicker and denser muscle, because its in the DNA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information