dabigcheese is offline Associate Member

Smile Going to start GH, need some advice

Thinking of starting with the Growth and wanted to get some fundamental ideas clear in my head before I took the plunge so to speak.

First off, I was really disappointed to see all of Red Baron’s posts deleted. His posts on GH were among the most informative and the most useful I had ever read. Last year when I read them I thought about saving them on my PC for future reference. Unfortunately I didn’t and its all gone from this site now.

In any case, the following are my reasons for starting with GH:

(1) I’ve done three roid cycles – all of them gave me good results. I never lost a pound I gained through a roid cycle. I started lifting when I was about 98 Lbs (Im 6’0” tall). Im now 198 Lbs. The problem I have is that I always accumulate a fair bit of fat when Im adding muscle and there seems to be no way to avoid it (Im about 17 percent bodyfat). What I’d ideally like to do is lose fat without losing muscle. And GH is quite good at this – money is not a big issue for me. I could also lose it using cardio but GH also has other benefits so this would be a nice plus.

(2) I just turned 30 two months ago and started thinking about ageing for the first time. My goal with using GH would be to use it in moderate amounts (no more than 3 IU a day) – the goal would be fat loss and the “arresting” of age related things like the slight wrinkling of the skin etc. I am not looking to gain massive amounts of muscle.

(3) I am injury prone. My joints aren’t great. I don’t work on my lower body because the tendons around my knee are very weak. So looking for some improvement with connective tissue as well.

(4) I recently had another injury – a bizarre kind of muscular injury at the bottom of my left bicep. I got it a month ago and stopped working out. It was clearly not a muscle tear because I could move my hand around with no difficulty. It was only when I pulled down on the lat that it really hurt (It has happened to me once before). So I didn’t go to the gym for a month to let it heal. I got back into the gym last week and its still there. I hate this kind of thing. I am certain that if I was on some GH, Id heal faster and better.

(5) I might run GH for six months and in that time I might stick in a test cycle to add another 10-15 Lbs. Again not looking for huge gains but reasonable, moderate, keepable quality gains.

My concerns with using growth:

(1) Would something like GH make things like tumours grow faster? This is probably the worst thing to think about but it’s a thought that has crossed my mind.

(2) What effect does GH have on the heart and on blood pressure? My resting pulse is about 60-65 beats a minute and blood pressure is about 110/70 approximately.

(3) Could one get GH gut from low dosages such as 2-3 IUs (5 on 2 off)?

(4) Does GH increase insulin resistance in the body? I have not been diabetic at any stage in my life. No history of type I diabetes in the family (although my grandfather may have had it – not sure). One of my uncles had type II just before his death but he was almost 78 when he developed it. Does that count?

(5) Redbaron and others have mentioned at various times in their posts that they get bloodwork done regularly if they are on GH. What does one test for in the bloodwork – glucose levels/cholesterol? All my previous bloodworks have come out normal but I am wondering if there is anything else apart from the usual things that one looks for.

(6) Is long term usage of GH in low amounts (in cycles and with adequate breaks) a dangerous thing? My theory is that if one only uses the amount of GH that is necessary to supplement natural levels so that they are returned to what they were in, say, the late 20s, it should not be particularly dangerous (assuming no heart problems, diabetes etc). Is this correct?

I know thats a lot of questions. I have read through the threads on GH at this site and while some of these questions appear to be answered, there is difference of opinion and I just thought Id try to get as many responses as I could to improve my knowledge of GH before I started using.

Thanks!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Can't answer all your questions but i'll answer the ones i can.

1. Yes it could make existing tumours grow faster.

2. GH can cause water retention which in turn can increase blood pressure and strain on heart. Bloat is considered a side and can be controlled by lowering dosage/changing dosage pattern.

Bump for more answers!

Thanks bro. That's quite useful.

IS water retention an issue at 2 IU a day? Or does it require higher dosages to manifest itself?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    low dose T3 while on GH, cycle it..

I'm 45, did a 6 month cycle, loved it all..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

T3 for water retention?

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    low dose T3 while on GH, cycle it..

I'm 45, did a 6 month cycle, loved it all..
    What was your dosage?

t3 to help with slight suppression of the thyroid...

3iu 1-2
    4iu 3-6

bumped it because i wasn't feeling it in my joints anymore.. that ach came back at 4iu

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Did you run any roid cycles with it?

In my case I have found that my gains stop after week 6. Its quite strange. Even when Ive run long esters like Deca , the gains stop at week 6. Ive never run a cycle past week 8. I gain mucle quite rapidly at the front end of the cycle (close to 4 lbs a week - some of it water though not a lot because I run a lot of nolva simultaneously).

Wondering if GH would improve gains from Test and Deca.

bump

yep, I always advise to start the GH 2 months before the planned cycle, continue during the cycle, and also during pct...

love it

Rules

What were your gains like? How much fat did you lose in the process? Did you experience a lot of water retention? Did you see increased blood pressure/heart rate as a result?

Im sure there is a good reason for this but I have been a wee bit mystified as to why everyone recommends that the roid cycle be started 2 months after the GH cycle. Since the GH only lasts for a few hours in the body, what is the benefit of taking AAS 2 months after the GH cycle starts? Presumably, your GH levels in the body would not be any higher after at week 10 than week 4 (unless you increase the dosage).

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by dabigcheese
    Thanks bro. That's quite useful.

IS water retention an issue at 2 IU a day? Or does it require higher dosages to manifest itself?
    Some get sides at low doses some don't. It's all about trial and error. I run T4 with the GH to deal with thyroid suppression. There is some debate about wether to run t3 or t4 but t4 does partially convert to t3 giving you the best of both as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by dabigcheese
    What were your gains like? How much fat did you lose in the process? Did you experience a lot of water retention? Did you see increased blood pressure/heart rate as a result?

Im sure there is a good reason for this but I have been a wee bit mystified as to why everyone recommends that the roid cycle be started 2 months after the GH cycle. Since the GH only lasts for a few hours in the body, what is the benefit of taking AAS 2 months after the GH cycle starts? Presumably, your GH levels in the body would not be any higher after at week 10 than week 4 (unless you increase the dosage).
    the effects of GH are duration dependent... yes they only are in the body for a short while, but the longer you take them the better.. that's why a cycle is recommended to last 6 months..

1-8 gh
    9-17 gh and cycle or a 12 week if you prefer
    18-24 gh

see..??

Rules

Thread Information