Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    one8nine is offline Banned

Crash Course in HCG

HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin)

Use of HCG
    -HCG is great but only if used correctly. like everything else in gear we have to find a perfect balance. If you use too little, it wont do much for your natural test. "HCG actually counteracts the bodies GnRH feedback loop by acting like LH, thus not truly restoring it's function." in other words, if you use too much, it wont work either.
    you'll be able to find 10,000 different HCG protocols, but heres mine:
    I prefer 250iu-500iu 2x a week, last two weeks of cycle, first two of pct, 4 weeks total. this means you need 2000iu-4000iu for pct. anything more than this does more harm than good.
    -HCG can lead to estrogen related sides so it is best used along side the appropriate AI on cycle (Letro, Arimidex , or Aromasin ) or with the correct AI/SERM combo in PCT (Nolva, Clomid, Aromasin, Proviron )

How to reconstitute HCG
    **this hopefully goes without saying guys but clean area, wash you hands.. etc. don't forget this is going in your body.
    The solution used to reconstitute HCG is bacteriostatic water- distilled water with a little alcohol (1%-2%), filtered. get it from www.ar-r.com
    http://forums.steroid.com/educational-threads/357078-dosing-your-drugs.html#post4150818
    okay now iu:
    iu depends on how you mix it.
    usually iu drugs come in powder form.
    lets say you have 5000iu of powder-
    if you add 1mL of water to that its 5000iu/mL
    if you add 5mL of water to that its 1000iu/mL
    same math applies:
    to get 500iu out of a 5000iu/mL solution:
    500/5000=0.1mL
    Swirl gently, don't shake.
    I also read a thread on HGH that said drip the water in slowly don't rush it in- not sure how much that applies to HCG but i do it anyway- better safe than sorry.
    Your hcg might come with 10,000iu, 5,000iu, 2,000iu... whatever it is you determine the iu/ml by the water volume you use.

Injecting HCG
    1mL = 1cc = 100 units
    **when you buy insulin syringes, make sure they are u-100, NOT u-40. this will affect our math.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?p=4150818
    insulin needles:
    for very small measurements you can use an insulin needle.
    if you get a u-100 needle, then 100units=1ml
    0.1mL=10 units
    500iu out of a 5000iu/mL solution is 10 units on an insulin needle
    If your HCG comes in amps, I recommend shooting the final product into a 2mL sealed empty sterile vial for clean storage.
    -You can shoot HCG SubQ or IM. I prefer IM because personally I feel it more quickly. My body fat is petty low so I shot it straight into my abs- another reason to by under 12% to cycle IMO.

After mixing:
    -HCG needs to be refrigerated after reconstitution. I'm actually a little anal about it so before I actually reconstitute I make sure the water and HCG powder are already refrigerated first.
    -After reconstitution you have at a max 30-60 days to use the stuff.

you tube video how to
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APbVamiW0hM

detailed hcg FAQ
    HCG (Pregnyl) FAQ

big cats hcg profile
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cathcg.htm

Ar's hcg profile
    http://www.steroid.com/HCG.php

gyno/sides
    estrogen/progesterone and gyno/side effects INFO FOR NEW GUYS

my pct
    http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/354573-one8nines-opinion-pct-links-side-effect-control-too.html#post4111013

dosing your drugs
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?p=4150818
    Last edited by one8nine; 08-28-2008 at 06:39 AM.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Soooo, when I posed the question about whether HCG should be Sub Q or IM a few days ago, I believe your response was.

"have you read any material on it ever or just posts?
    that was rhetorical, because if you would have read material you would know its sub q."
    HCG, Sub-Q or IM?

3 days later you now say you inject IM cause you feel it more quickly?

Umm what gives?

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Soooo, when I posed the question about whether HCG should be Sub Q or IM a few days ago, I believe your response was.

"have you read any material on it ever or just posts?
    that was rhetorical, because if you would have read material you would know its sub q."
    HCG, Sub-Q or IM?

3 days later you now say you inject IM cause you feel it more quickly?

Umm what gives?
    i dont know i appologize sometimes im a dick when I'm tired. i really am sorry i don't know what i was thinking.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    It's all good, I actually find most of your posts very well thought out and informative.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    nice nice. i'm surprised you even mentioned clomid in pct haha

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Wow, dosages really seem to vary on this. Crazy how we cant come up with one figure for a dose like we can for say how much test e to run a week. Ur saying anywhere from 250iu-500iu 2 times a week which sounds good to me and will save me some cash. On the first link u provide titled hcg detailed faq that person is saying 500iu ed or 1000iu eod, seems like too much to me. That person also says anything under 500iu is useless. Thats where it gets confusing. Got the whole diluting measurements down, how to shoot/store, etc, but not quite yet the proper dose to use. I plan on using hcg for my second cycle's pct which will be:
    Test E @ 550mg weeks 1-12
    Deca @ 550mg weeks 1-10
    Dbol @ 50mg weeks 1-4
    I would use hcg on weeks 12-16 (4 weeks total)
    Use an ai such as l-dex weeks 12-14 for hcg
    Start my pct of nolva/prov @ 25/50 weeks 14-18
    DOes this sound right?
    Would 500iu shot say every 3.5 days like test e be ok during these weeks above intramuscularly? Havent used slin pins yet and probably wont since my hcg will be .5ml after mixing to get 500iu and can shot that with my 3ml 25g pin. Thanks guys and great thread. Just wish we could find a dose that we can all agree on but of course everyones different.

wmrebel is offline Junior Member
    what does subq and IM mean ? nothing comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by wmrebel View Post
    what does subq and IM mean ? nothing comes to mind.
    subq-
    http://www.med.umich.edu/1libr/aha/aha_subinjec_art.htm

im-
    http://www.med.umich.edu/1libr/aha/aha_iminject_art.htm

Last edited by one8nine; 08-11-2008 at 10:35 PM.

TranscriptionFactor is offline Associate Member
    Sub q = subcutaneous, just under the skin, as one injects insulin or the TB test you might have had sometime
    IM = intramuscular, right into the fibers of skeletal muscle.

189 your new Avi entices me...but then I see the face and I am scared...but then I look down and I am enticed again...and then I see the face and I am disturbed. I think I'm going to have nightmares.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    nice nice. i'm surprised you even mentioned clomid in pct haha
    well i hate cause it sucks in the side effect department
    but swifto convinced me 25mg daily is okay, good recovery, no sides
    ive had a change of heart.
    but at the dosages people use it.. 100mg-300mg daily, clomid sucks

Quote Originally Posted by TranscriptionFactor View Post
    Sub q = subcutaneous, just under the skin, as one injects insulin or the TB test you might have had sometime

189 your new Avi entices me...but then I see the face and I am scared...but then I look down and I am enticed again...and then I see the face and I am disturbed. I think I'm going to have nightmares.
    she asked "why the scream mask?"
    i said "i cant put your real face on the net, and that looks like your blowjob face"

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    i said "i cant put your real face on the net, and that looks like your blowjob face"
    OMG That's awesome!!!

Good post bro, clears some things up.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Couple comments:

You really do not want slin pins with changable "heads" (pins) Too much dead space. You really want slin pins with zero dead space so you don't waste anything. Just a thought 189.

I am curious about what you think you "feel" with hcg .

I like HCG through a cycle. Helps keeps the boys full so I am not packin raisins. . .lol. For this I typically do 250it every 3.5 days or 500iu each week. I chose subq.

Oh the TB test (PPD test) is not subq, it is intradermal. Just for the sake of accuracy ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by kynetguy View Post
    Couple comments:

You really do not want slin pins with changable "heads" (pins) Too much dead space. You really want slin pins with zero dead space so you don't waste anything. Just a thought 189.

I am curious about what you think you "feel" with hcg .

I like HCG through a cycle. Helps keeps the boys full so I am not packin raisins. . .lol. For this I typically do 250it every 3.5 days or 500iu each week. I chose subq.
    um sort of just a litte.. relaxed. i enjoy hcg shot days. sort of like a cold gatorade after a hard wrestling practice.

good call on the dead space but i figued that would be addressed in the creation of it.

um sort of just a litte.. relaxed. i enjoy hcg shot days. sort of like a cold gatorade after a hard wrestling practice.

good call on the dead space but i figued that would be addressed in the creation of it.
    you cannot account for dead space in the creation. Lets look.

When you draw up 2cc and you have your plunger dead on 2cc, and inject it in the bottle, you will put in exacly 2cc. That you DO account for. The dead space is there, and yes there is Bac Water in there that does not come out, but that is all well and good. You still get 2cc in the bottle. So now you have an accurately dosed 1000iu/ml. (that's where I like mine to be at least)

HOWEVER, when you draw for the inject, that dead space has to be filled. So you may draw up 1.02ml for the inject. Losing that .02ml (or whatever it is) to fill it. Now when you draw up that 2nd 1cc, you don't get a full cc, plus you lose another .02. If you break it down, to 500iu injects, then you lose more.

Now, if you put a little extra in the bottle for the dead space, you are dosing the HCG at a lower dose. Without doing the math, lets say it works out to be 980iu/ml. . .see the problem?

I actually don't know what the dead space loss is. But it is there and you will only notice it on your last inject. Its the same reason you dont get 10 injects out of a 10ml bottle of gear. Where your last draw is always a part of one and a little more from another vial.

It's not a huge deal, but it is a consideration. It is another read ED injects suck. :-) More you draw the more you lose.

When you draw up 2cc and you have your plunger dead on 2cc, and inject it in the bottle, you will put in exacly 2cc. That you DO account for. The dead space is there, and yes there is Bac Water in there that does not come out, but that is all well and good. You still get 2cc in the bottle. So now you have an accurately dosed 1000iu/ml. (that's where I like mine to be at least)

HOWEVER, when you draw for the inject, that dead space has to be filled. So you may draw up 1.02ml for the inject. Losing that .02ml (or whatever it is) to fill it. Now when you draw up that 2nd 1cc, you don't get a full cc, plus you lose another .02. If you break it down, to 500iu injects, then you lose more.

Now, if you put a little extra in the bottle for the dead space, you are dosing the HCG at a lower dose. Without doing the math, lets say it works out to be 980iu/ml. . .see the problem?

I actually don't know what the dead space loss is. But it is there and you will only notice it on your last inject. Its the same reason you dont get 10 injects out of a 10ml bottle of gear. Where your last draw is always a part of one and a little more from another vial.

It's not a huge deal, but it is a consideration. It is another read ED injects suck. :-) More you draw the more you lose.
    well yeah i know that for normal needles but i figured they could do better for slin pins

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~

then just draw a mL of b12 before you draw the AS, then there is no loss, and i read a thread about this, i'm bout to go find it to add to my database thread

well yeah i know that for normal needles but i figured they could do better for slin pins

Oh absolutely. Most slin pins are zero dead space. They aren't truly zero, but so damn little it is pointless to measure it. :-)

That was all in reference to your first post about slin pins with interchangable heads. I interpreted that as changable pins. Did I miss something?

Oh absolutely. Most slin pins are zero dead space. They aren't truly zero, but so damn little it is pointless to measure it. :-)

That was all in reference to your first post about slin pins with interchangable heads. I interpreted that as changable pins. Did I miss something?
    no I'm just typing incomplete half assed responses its my fault.

i understand about 1/10ml is lost in the chamber of the average 3ml, 25g syringe.
    i expected that if they made an insulin syringe, they would account for this loss, hopefully eliminate it due to the apparent necessity of accuracy.

but lets say i find one. if its 1ml, ill make my hcg 2000iu/1ml. ill draw it all in there, after my first shot ill pull air in (although not sterile) this purges the chamber, replacing a fresh head for the next shot.

Question HCG Dose for this cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Wow, dosages really seem to vary on this. Crazy how we cant come up with one figure for a dose like we can for say how much test e to run a week. Ur saying anywhere from 250iu-500iu 2 times a week which sounds good to me and will save me some cash. On the first link u provide titled hcg detailed faq that person is saying 500iu ed or 1000iu eod, seems like too much to me. That person also says anything under 500iu is useless. Thats where it gets confusing. Got the whole diluting measurements down, how to shoot/store, etc, but not quite yet the proper dose to use. I plan on using hcg for my second cycle's pct which will be:
    Test E @ 550mg weeks 1-12
    Deca @ 550mg weeks 1-10
    Dbol @ 50mg weeks 1-4
    I would use hcg on weeks 12-16 (4 weeks total)
    Use an ai such as l-dex weeks 12-14 for hcg
    Start my pct of nolva/prov @ 25/50 weeks 14-18
    DOes this sound right?
    Would 500iu shot say every 3.5 days like test e be ok during these weeks above intramuscularly? Havent used slin pins yet and probably wont since my hcg will be .5ml after mixing to get 500iu and can shot that with my 3ml 25g pin. Thanks guys and great thread. Just wish we could find a dose that we can all agree on but of course everyones different.
    Dont forget about my question guys. What do you think? A cycle like this would 500iu twice a week say every monday and thursday for first 2 weeks off cycle and first 2 weeks of pct be ok? My second cycle (After i finish this one, just planning in advance wont really do this cycle til mid january), never used hcg before. Just reading so many different dosing opinions and not sure whats right. Everything else on hcg seems to be consitant, just dosing it seems to vary a lot! Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Dont forget about my question guys. What do you think? A cycle like this would 500iu twice a week say every monday and thursday for first 2 weeks off cycle and first 2 weeks of pct be ok? My second cycle (After i finish this one, just planning in advance wont really do this cycle til mid january), never used hcg before. Just reading so many different dosing opinions and not sure whats right. Everything else on hcg seems to be consitant, just dosing it seems to vary a lot! Thanks guys!
    yes that works bro.
    500iu def works, youll see your nuts grow after a shot or 2
    and as you know in this case, more in less

imo the hcg protocol i suggested goes for any cycle

Smile

yes that works bro.
    500iu def works, youll see your nuts grow after a shot or 2
    and as you know in this case, more in less

imo the hcg protocol i suggested goes for any cycle
    Cool, just double checking cus the first link you posted up titled hcg detailed faq says 500iu ed of pct or 1000iu eod during pct, that sh*t really threw me off! 500iu twice a week sounds more practical and price savvy. Thanks for the quick response bro, gonna bookmark this one! Bump for newbs like me on hcg!

Wink

Haha, it does huh? Thats really 189 in the avi, took the pic lastnight. J/k bro, cool avi though!

BadBarbie is offline Banned
    Gee thanks.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBarbie View Post
    Gee thanks.
    haha your in trouble bro!

burnin69 is offline Member
    wks 4-12 HCG 500IU every 5days seems to be working good for me. In the past its always been 250IU every 4th day through out the whole cycle and that worked too.

Quote Originally Posted by burnin69 View Post
    wks 4-12 HCG 500IU every 5days seems to be working good for me. In the past its always been 250IU every 4th day through out the whole cycle and that worked too.
    i would be careful running it so long, you can desensitize to it

rokipoki is offline Associate Member
    Ok, so when i asked, you guys said that i should run my hcg EOD for the last 2 weeks of my cycle 500iu's .
    My cycle :

Week 1-6 Test e
    Week 1-12 Deca
    Week 6-14 Sust
    I'm just about to start the hcg on monday, eod 500iu's , or should ijust do it like it says in the first post, 2x a week 500iu's for the last 2 weeks of cycle and the first two weeks off the cycle ? Which is better in your oppinion ?

Tnx,
    R.

rokipoki is offline Associate Member
    *bump*

ryan1212 is offline Junior Member

hey

Should i keep my hcg in the fridge even before its mixed?

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1212 View Post
    Should i keep my hcg in the fridge even before its mixed?
    you dont have to but i do it makes me feel better

thewiser is offline New Member

whats going on here

in the mother article to this site it states "The administration of HCG begins during the last week of discontinuance. The athlete injects three times 5000 i.u. in a three-day interval. Following, three more injections of 5000 i.u. are injected every five days."

Is this just wrong or am I reading it wrong?

i disagree thats way too much hcg

midnight777 is offline Associate Member
    i got my hands on some hcg late.. It has been 14 days after my last shot, I was going to do 2 weeks of hcg @ 1000 iu on Sun, Tues, Fri... I am taking 20 mg of Nolvadex ... for 4 weeks. Is it ok to start the hcg now?

how do you feel? do you have a sex drive? i would say to take the hcg for the last two weeks of the cycle and the first two weeks of pct. while taking it you must combat the estrogen related side effects with some type of AI or AI/SERM combo. with my preference being clomid

Quote Originally Posted by midnight777 View Post
    i got my hands on some hcg late.. It has been 14 days after my last shot, I was going to do 2 weeks of hcg @ 1000 iu on Sun, Tues, Fri... I am taking 20 mg of Nolvadex... for 4 weeks. Is it ok to start the hcg now?
    just do 2 weeks at 500iu eod with your nolva
    but nolva/hcg is not a good pct
    if thats all you got atleast run the nolva 6 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by thewiser View Post
    how do you feel? do you have a sex drive? i would say to take the hcg for the last two weeks of the cycle and the first two weeks of pct. while taking it you must combat the estrogen related side effects with some type of AI or AI/SERM combo. with my preference being clomid
    clomid is hardly the best at blocking estro

just do 2 weeks at 500iu eod with your nolva
    but nolva/hcg is not a good pct
    if thats all you got atleast run the nolva 6 weeks
    what would you add?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information