vitale87 is offline New Member

Need Advice First Cycle

Ok so basically im 20 now i been working out on and off for about 3 yrs stopping cause of various injuries first my Knee then pains in shoulder but im finally good again

been working out about 2 weeks now

some of my stats are

Height 1.78 m (5'10.0")

Weight: 74.1 kg (163 lb)

I got to roughly benching 100kg 10 reps 2 sets naturally and i seem to got stuck there i need help on deciding should i train natural till i can reach my peak naturally then juice it ?

or it wouldnt really matter just do the cycle ill reach further anyway

if so what would be a good starter cycle i wanna use injections not oral and im limited to what i can work with as im from australia

any suggestions help advice would be greatly appreciated i wanna know what im doing before i just hit the juice and think im gonna get big

also if u need any more information just post wat u need to help me out

Thnx guyz much appreciated

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Youv'e got nowhere near your natural limit mate, looks like you got loads of natural growth left.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Youv'e got nowhere near your natural limit mate, looks like you got loads of natural growth left.
    in ur opinion where should i go from here like half of me wants to get big fast and strong other half of me wants to do it naturally till i reach peak then hit it

see the other concern i have is im still a smart guy i think its just ma body type but i wanna get actually body size bigger taller and thicker wider if u get what i mean

wat options do i really have ?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    TBH, i'd keep training natty for another year at least, i know your itching to do steroids but it won't be in your best interests at this time.
    Building up a good base now will lead to much better gains in the long run.
    It's your choice mate, but iv'e given you my opinion, i've seen it happen too often and heard the same old story " i wish i had waited a bit longer".
    It's a decision only you can make, i'm just trying to give the pro's and con's.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    TBH, i'd keep training natty for another year at least, i know your itching to do steroids but it won't be in your best interests at this time.
    Building up a good base now will lead to much better gains in the long run.
    It's your choice mate, but iv'e given you my opinion, i've seen it happen too often and heard the same old story " i wish i had waited a bit longer".
    It's a decision only you can make, i'm just trying to give the pro's and con's.
    ye cheers for that appreciate it i will keep training natural and put off on cycle thnx for the help

Thread Information