clairvoyant is offline New Member

Female First Cycle

I'm started my first cycle of Winny... 25mg/ Every 2nd day.. does that seem like a decent regimen? I'm weight training 4/week and doing cardio everyday. I want to get cut up. My diet is very clean. What supplements should I be taking with it? So far I'm only taking milk thistle.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Welcome to the forums.

Basic supplement lineup is fine. Bcaa/whey/muti-vits/CEE or Kre-Alk/Pre WO drink is optional.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    PLEASE go read the profile on Winstrol (Stanozolol ) in the profiles section. First off you should run it every day to keep blood levels stable and to be more precise, split up your dosages (if oral) over the day as it has a very short active life. Winny has the nasty side for women of causing hair loss, is that worth it? If thats you in your avi then you look like a really good looking woman, dont mess that up using drugs improperly. I think Var would have been a better choice for you.

Is your winny oral or injectable?

Anavar , Primobolan , Winstrol , Maxibolin and Durabolin are all the most commonly used Anabolics favored by women. My cousin's in the IFBB. I've always wondered how women went upon taking AAS myself as well. She laid it out pretty clear and I was shocked at some of the stuff those women take.

To the OP. Low doses of any of the above mentioned do cause women to develop virilizing effects due to the fact that any amount of steroid introduced into the female endocrine system will trigger a reaction, since it's essentially a derivative of a male hormone. With this in mind, it's always recommended that low dosages of weak androgenic steroids are used for short periods of time.

Understand the risks, cycle smart and use caution.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    I was shocked at some of the stuff those women take.
    for sure man. I was absolutely horrified when one of the girls/ogre told me her current cycle included more Deca than i was currently running.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    it would be better if you started with anavar . i know a figure competitor at my gym who has been on for 4 weeks and has had amazing results. just my 2 cents

clairvoyant is offline New Member
    They are tablets. Do you think 75mg/week will be alright? I want to go about this as safe as possible. I have most of the supplements you've listed. It's me, thanks Knockout, I'm going to take those as well as Biotin, hopefully that will prevent hair loss.

Begin @ 10mg PD and see how your body responds.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I would do 10mg ED or 12.5 if you have 25 mg tabs. every other day will cause hormone flutuations and that is what will cause side effects more than anything. Keep your levels even with ED and learn what the sides are in females and keep an eye out for them.

Thread Information