Thread: X-Tren for Cut?

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member

X-Tren for Cut?

I got a bottle of X-tren sitting in my closet and was thinking of taking while on my cut.

how would this be on a cut. I am currently on Dave Palumbos Cutting diet which is low carb high protein. I do about 5 days a week of cardio at 45-1hr of keeping my heart at 120-130.

I figure i may be able to even drop my calories 100 to 200 without the risk of losing mass.

I know i wont gain muscle while on Tren in a calorie deficit "possible strength" but helping me keep lean mass while shedding more fat would be a plus.

I plan on running a real cycle Jan 1 of TEST E.

Tren would be run at 60/90/90/90 mb another week depending on sides.

I would run vitex and l-dopa along side and use clomid as pct.

What yall think

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Don't see anything wrong with that if you are just looking to maintain muscle mass.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    Don't see anything wrong with that if you are just looking to maintain muscle mass.
    I just ask cus it seems some think PH are a waste. They say less gains and more sides then real sauce. I agree somewhat but have this bottle and if I took now along with pct I will have long enough break before I run test e.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    I just ask cus it seems some think PH are a waste. They say less gains and more sides then real sauce. I agree somewhat but have this bottle and if I took now along with pct I will have long enough break before I run test e.
    LOL.

I went from 187 to 216, and settled at 208 after 2 PH cycles in the past 8 months. BF down from 17% to 14%.

Yeah they are a waste alright.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    LOL.

I went from 187 to 216, and settled at 208 after 2 PH cycles in the past 8 months. BF down from 17% to 14%.

Yeah they are a waste alright.

I had great success with bold200 and kept all my gains. Hdrol killed my joints and didn't keep any of my gains for some reason.

...aydn... is offline Associate Member
    be very carefull, tren PH's are progestine based. this means progestin gyno..
    get some caber or prami. trust me you will thank me later.

Quote Originally Posted by ...aydn... View Post
    be very carefull, tren PH's are progestine based. this means progestin gyno..
    get some caber or prami. trust me you will thank me later.

I had a few friends do xtren did the vitex and l-dopa to combat the prog sides. Worked like a charm for them.

Highlander21 is offline New Member
    If anyone is interested I've just started a x-tren course. I've tried the real deal and the PH's before purely for mass gain and have to say that I got similar effects with both. I probably got stronger on the injectables but didn't keep the same % of strength 8 weeks post-cycle as I did when I used the PH.

I'm using them this time to see if they'll give me the ability to put on quality gains but also get a bit shredded. Using the Max-OT principle and sorted my diet as well.

You can follow it on this blog if you like:

gmmperformance.wordpress.com or get updates on twitter @GMM_Performance

Thread Information