Gangsta M is offline New Member

Pro Hormones versus Gear?

I've recently been experimenting with pro hormones like Methyl-Testosterone , 1-Testosteron. It seems to me these legal pro hormones don't work and are hard on my system. The only effects I get are negative: lethargy, increased aggresiviness, reduced sex drive etc. With little or no postive effects. Whats up with this stuff? How does it compare with Gear? At least with the right gear I would get bigger.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    theres no comparison..... ProHormones suck.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    Some swear by these prohormones, but I am using one right now and must say I would rather use gear. Yes they seem to offer some benefits like no legal issues, very accesable and I do get some added strength and decent pumps, but they are hard on the system and the array of uncomfortable sides from unusual mucsle soreness to lethargy plain suck! I just wanted to try, but I think I will stick to the real deal whenever possible.

Latimus is offline Banned
    you are just buying sides....

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    ive done one prohormone cycle

6 weeks of 4AD and 1AD (@suggested max dose - which ive forgotten) followed by 6oxo for 2 weeks.

within the first week of taking them i had very painful muscle soreness.
    after 12 days my workout my lifts started going up.

by the end of the 6 weeks id made an average of 10% increase in the major compound lifts and went from a purely natural 208lbs (6ft, 13-14%) to 218lbs (6ft, 14-15%)

i had noticed lower back pain (in the kidney region) that i felt was a direct result of the PH. but worst of all i was terribly lethargic whilst taking them.

if anyone asked me now - what do you think of prohormones id say 'dont bother'.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    theres nothing to compare ph suck. if ur gonna take them u might as well use gear and get good results

thanks.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Why spend all that money and gain maybe 5 pounds....when you can spend probaly a lil less and gain between 15 and 25 lbs

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    pro hormones cant hold a candle to AS

Fpot66 is offline Junior Member
    I take PH's and am very unsatisfied with the results, to many sides with not enough results. The problem is for many that not everyone has a legit, trusted source. (DO NOT PM ME TELLING ME YOU ARE A SOURCE, I DO NOT CARE)

Fpot66

I guess it takes a while. Sounds like its worth the wait.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Ive had good results w/ PH, 1-AD and andro nitrate fuel. M1T is not a PH, its a steroid , and from all the bros talkin about it on here, a very good one. Comparable to dbol . Ive got all my M1T stuff ready for oct 25.

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta M
    I've recently been experimenting with pro hormones like Methyl-Testosterone, 1-Testosteron. It seems to me these legal pro hormones don't work and are hard on my system. The only effects I get are negative: lethargy, increased aggresiviness, reduced sex drive etc. With little or no postive effects. Whats up with this stuff? How does it compare with Gear? At least with the right gear I would get bigger.
    some guys are claiming 15 lean lbs after pct with m1t. Go search the supplements section.

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    M1t is never going to compare to dbols imo. These "supplements" are over hyped and you definately get more sides than they are worth. All IMO.

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    M1t was awesome for me everyone is different though

MX310 is offline New Member
    Is ppl's stuff pro hormone or AS? Would like know so I don't waste my money.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    all right basically there are a few reasons why ph dont messure up
    1 they are taken orally which get directly chewed up by the gut only 5% absorbtion = not enough active chemical to do anything!!! methylated chems being exempt
    2 there is a conversion rate that has to be taken into account most being around 15% so 100mg =15mg active chemocal and most people dont get enough active substance to notice an effect!!!
    3 m1t is basically dbol yeah i know but when you break it down they are the same dbol= methylated boldenone m1t= methylated dihydro boldenone incapable of forming estro
    4 1 test/dihydro boldenone is severly androgenic thus the terrible fatigueing sides
    5 the differnce between pro hormones and pro steroids are ph need to be converted into active compound ps already active compound

There are some promising compounds out there floating around though 4oht if you can hack it is identical to clostebol which is test that cant convert to dht or estro but alot of mg and injections needed
    4 hydoxy nandrolone which is deca that cannot convert to dhn or estro and does not have progesterone sides
    m1,4 add is basically dbol but you have to refer to number 2

Ive done both and prfer roids over ph ps also because
    1 lesser volume
    2 better gains
    3 cheaper

But basically you can get real gains from ph if \1 you take enough mg\2 inject or take methylated chems

the only thing i like about ph/ps is the legality and the ability to tweak chems to do what you want them to i think they should come out with a test similar to clostebol that doesnt convert to dht or estro that is stronger and lesser injects needed= the perfect roid good gains no sides

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    If you have never done AS, you would be surprised with the results gained from a M1T and 4AD stack. This stack is by far better than any other LEGAL supplement available. If you have used AS before, then why bother with PH's... stick to the "good" stuff.

traps22 is offline New Member
    my question is 4OH- Deca 4-Hydroxy Nandrolone Decanoate the prohormone if u take this is it possible u can test positive for nandrolone in a drug test?

bryan2 u said its a decent compound but just wondering if this is possible? anyone know?

joevette is offline Banned
    Prohormones are worthless. Why would I spend $500 on a prohormone cycle when I could gain twice as much size off $100 of real juice(powders). Not cost effective and I don't trust any of those supposed otc anti estrogens. Plus there's no clomid for pct, which is still neccessary with PHs.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    yes you would test positive for nandrolone if you take 4oh nandrolone
    but regular drug tests are different then steroid drug tests

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Prohormones are worthless. Why would I spend $500 on a prohormone cycle when I could gain twice as much size off $100 of real juice(powders). Not cost effective and I don't trust any of those supposed otc anti estrogens. Plus there's no clomid for pct, which is still neccessary with PHs.
    What kind of PH's are you buying you can get 60 5mg M1T tabs for $10 and 4 derm for $20. The most expensive part of the cycle is the PCT.

I have done both and would have to say that real AS are far superior to PH's or steroidal supps such as M1t, but for people who don't have a source or want to go the legal route its the best bet for good gains. I didn't have any problems with sides, everyone is different.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    PH's are a waste of time with more sides in my opinion

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!

M1T and 1-Testosterone are not Pro-Hormones, they are steroids.

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!

Exactly!!

yooo is offline Associate Member
    M1T is legit, especially for strength gains!

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!

I say this in every thread where "PH and M1T" are mentioned together. I guess my font is some wierd language where no one can read or you cant see it or sumthing.

TEST 1...TEST CYPHILLIS...TEST 2...CYPHILLIS, CYPHILLIS.

Thread Information