Thread: Winny and Clen

MrDezel is offline Banned

Winny and Clen

Ok guys I got a question that I know I should already know but I'm a bit confused on.

I am in week 6 of 14 test e/eq/winny cycle and am about to start winny in 2 weeks. I have gotten some **** good gains and what not from the test and eq but my bf is still around 15%.

My question is can I take clen WITH the winny starting at week 8? The reason I ask this is because I know that I have to have a low bf for winny to work so I figured that the clen will help me lose fat without any of the muscle gains I am currently makeing.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    Ok guys I got a question that I know I should already know but I'm a bit confused on.

I am in week 6 of 14 test e/eq/winny cycle and am about to start winny in 2 weeks. I have gotten some **** good gains and what not from the test and eq but my bf is still around 15%.

My question is can I take clen WITH the winny starting at week 8? The reason I ask this is because I know that I have to have a low bf for winny to work so I figured that the clen will help me lose fat without any of the muscle gains I am currently makeing.
    Yes, you can run clen and eca to help with fat loss durring your cycle..... You could also look into T-3 as well.

Would T3 be a better pick compared to clen during my cycle?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can run T3/Clen /ECA if you desire because all three will help in the process.......... For some T-3 can be catabolic and in your case if that happened would defeat the pupose of using T3 to cut body fat. But with the gear and the calories I wouldn't worry abiut that.

ROCK ON!!! Im def going to do the clen and eca but I may even try the T3 now

Thread Information