Thread: liver toxcisity

inertia is offline Associate Member

liver toxcisity

i was wondering if there was some kind of chart that graded liver toxcisity.like ive heard d-bol and anavar are 17aa , but being new im not sure what injectibles are or prohormones ect...or does it even matter? do the stacks increase tox or what, jus wonderin bros!----peace
    Attached Images Attached Images  

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    a lot or orals are 17aa, (anavar , winny, dbol , anadrol ) and their toxicity from what i've read/heard is muchly overestimated/overexaggerated/overated

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Injected Winstrol is a 17aa.

alevok Guest
    I believe you are wrong Young1. Yes winny tabs are 17aa but not the injectable version. For winstrol depot one could say only in large doses the liver value elevates. Correct me if Im wrong.

the quest aka ef is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by alevok
    I believe you are wrong Young1. Yes winny tabs are 17aa but not the injectable version. For winstrol depot one could say only in large doses the liver value elevates. Correct me if Im wrong.
    then injectable version is still 17aa that is why you can drink it. it is slightly less toxic to the liver because by injecting it, it doesn't go thru the first pass of the liver like the oral tabs do.
    bottom line is injectable winny is still toxic, but less toxic then oral and also more effective then oral, so i think injecting it would be best.

Prot is offline Banned
    liver damage from orals is exaggerated because testing will often indicate some elevated levels...but this is usually from exercising heavily. In other words heavy exercise causes elevated enzymes..not steroids in most cases.

A study published in 1996 on the use of anadrol at 150mg per day by HIV infected patients who did not exercise ,gained an average 18% in weight and had NO elevated liver enzymes after 6 MONTHS.

Anavar studies Do show elevation of liver enzymes but I have never seen a problem reported...As to the above study the followup recommendations were for anadrol usage over anavar because of effectiveness and lack of liver damage.
    Last edited by Prot; 07-12-2002 at 11:08 AM.

yiyangzhi is offline New Member
    Just take lotsa liver protectrants, especially ALA, L-Glutamine, NAC and milk thistle.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Yea my liver was fine overall but there were 2 values that were quite high. This was from my fina/test/winny cycle ending 2 days before my bloodwork and physical (but the doc doesnt know that) wanted to tell him but its my dads doc too and i dont wanna risk the word slipping out to him

Prot is offline Banned
    liver enzymes are often elevated from EXERCISE alone.Many dont understand which ones are important.

Thread Information