Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast
    Random is offline RETIRED VET

Captain Dominate's Methyl Tri. MASS Log

Ok guys here we go! Im a little bit late to start the log, i was getting over a mild cold, but now everythings good, ive maintained my weight and now im ready to Dominate
    To be honest ive only done 2 bulk cycles before so this one should produce great gains! As many of you have heard i opted not to compete this year for several reasons, mostly lack of funds, along with a move in the summer, and lastly i feel that i havent made the necessary improvements i was looking for since last comp, so im gonna sit this one out and get freakin huge, work on my weak points and come back stronger than ever! My starting weight is 196lb, at 5'5. I eat 8 meals per day, and train intensely with moderate volume. Im 24 years old, been training for about 9 years solid and never had any long lay-offs from injuries..

Supplements ill be using for this run will be: Creatine, whey protein, multi-vitamin, policosanol, liver detox formula, ALA, NAC, hawthorn berry, saw palmetto, H-blocker, Myogenx, BCAA's,and EFAs.

Further support will be cabergoline low dose, and aromasin

My cycle will include Methyl Trienolone, Eq, NPP, Test, and a DHT near the end..

i will be recording my weight every week, taking pics, and recording lifts as well, stay tuned guys! thanks

CD

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    This is going to be a great log and your going to turn into a beast.

Good luck CD

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    I can't wait to see the results CD, you're a beast already.

This is going to be a great log and your going to turn into a beast.

Good luck CD
    Thanks dude, im looking forward to it!

CD

I can't wait to see the results CD, you're a beast already.
    Thanks dangerdan! i hope to turn beast into monster

CD

Ill have starting pics up in a few days guys....looking to really bring the legs up, they have all the separation and shape but i feel they need more size and thickness.....ill be working on the chest as well

CD

Anavar Man is offline Member
    Good Luck CD, I look forward to the log....

Thanks Anavar man!

I hit some tris this morning, i have some tendonitis in my elbows that prevents me from going heavy on some exercises, as you can see im pretty weak sadly to say! these numbers should go way up in the next couple of wks tho...

triceps-rope pusdowns warmup 3 sets
    close grip- 135x8, 185x8, 205x6, 185x10 super with 135x5 slow reps
    overheads 30lbx10, 25x12, 25x12
    bench dips superset with pushdowns

these numbers were a bit down from the cold a couple days ago...

CD

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    CD,

I had tendonitis or tendonosis (not sure which really) pretty bad over the past 6-9 months and it is just now completely healed. 10 weeks of 400mg's deca on my past cycle was the only thing that did the trick for me.

CD,

I had tendonitis or tendonosis (not sure which really) pretty bad over the past 6-9 months and it is just now completely healed. 10 weeks of 400mg's deca on my past cycle was the only thing that did the trick for me.
    Dangerdan thanks for the input man, thats why im gona add NPP starting wk 5...i think that will help, after months of hard training i get it bad in the elbows...

CD

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Ok guys here we go! Im a little bit late to start the log, i was getting over a mild cold, but now everythings good, ive maintained my weight and now im ready to Dominate
    To be honest ive only done 2 bulk cycles before so this one should produce great gains! As many of you have heard i opted not to compete this year for several reasons, mostly lack of funds, along with a move in the summer, and lastly i feel that i havent made the necessary improvements i was looking for since last comp, so im gonna sit this one out and get freakin huge, work on my weak points and come back stronger than ever! My starting weight is 196lb, at 5'5. I eat 8 meals per day, and train intensely with moderate volume. Im 24 years old, been training for about 9 years solid and never had any long lay-offs from injuries..

Supplements ill be using for this run will be: Creatine, whey protein, multi-vitamin, policosanol, liver detox formula, ALA, NAC, hawthorn berry, saw palmetto, H-blocker, Myogenx, BCAA's,and EFAs.

Further support will be cabergoline low dose, and aromasin

My cycle will include Methyl Trienolone, Eq, NPP, Test, and a DHT near the end..

i will be recording my weight every week, taking pics, and recording lifts as well, stay tuned guys! thanks

CD
    Sh*t, you already know I'm interested to say the very least. Best of luck. You already look huge, you're gonna take it to a new level man.

Sh*t, you already know I'm interested to say the very least. Best of luck. You already look huge, you're gonna take it to a new level man.
    Thanks alot Tbone for the support, i hope to man!

CD

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    CD could you set up the entire cycle, dosages/lenght etc.

Best of luck to you...

CD could you set up the entire cycle, dosages/lenght etc.

Best of luck to you
    Thanks Vitor, youve always been helpful!

wks 1-4 Methyl Tri .5-1mg ED pre-training
    wks 1-8 Test 700mg
    wks 5-12 NPP 400-600mg
    wks 1-12 Equipoise 600mg
    wks 6-12 DHT--to be determined

CD

Anavar Man is offline Member
    CD,
    I'm looking to try NPP this summer with Test prop. Do you have any experience with the NPP, what can I look forward to ?

[QUOTECD,
    I'm looking to try NPP this summer with Test prop. Do you have any experience with the NPP, what can I look forward to ?][/QUOTE]

I had a short run with NPP so i cant give you an accurate judgement, but plenty of guys love the stuff, ill keep you posted tho...

CD

Today was back with some bis...we freakin got snowed in this morning, and couldnt get my dam car out of the parking lot...started off to be a horrible day and it continued! the lift was pretty weak, just got in there did the basics and did biceps quickly after since they were fried...heres how it went

lat pull-down (strict) 110x15, 130x12, 150x10, 150x10
    stiff leg deadlifts, 95x15, 145x12, 195x10, 225x7
    barbell rows (strict) 145x12, 165x10, 195x10
    1 arm rows 2 sets 105x10 reps
    pulldowns- 3 sets 130lb, 30 sec rests

Barbell curls 90lb 3 setsx 10-12
    preacher curls 30 sec rests 100lb

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    NPP is my favorite compound, nandrolone in general is thanks to the 'injuries b gone' feel good feeling. more on that in a second.

Here's my take on what you're doing. I think it's cool that you're experimenting with methyltrienolone . I've been interested in that compound for quite a while. It's supposed to be insane for strength. But, you've also got an elbow injury. So you're going to be going heavier on something that's already not working well to begin with, with nothing to protect it. Because methyltrienolone is an oral, it's going to kick in fast. I think it's a good idea to get more NPP and run it for the duration of the cycle for that reason. NPP should kick in fast as well, and should help you not totally blow your elbow out.

Here's my take on what you're doing. I think it's cool that you're experimenting with methyltrienolone. I've been interested in that compound for quite a while. It's supposed to be insane for strength. But, you've also got an elbow injury. So you're going to be going heavier on something that's already not working well to begin with, with nothing to protect it. Because methyltrienolone is an oral, it's going to kick in fast. I think it's a good idea to get more NPP and run it for the duration of the cycle for that reason. NPP should kick in fast as well, and should help you not totally blow your elbow out.
    Yea i see what ya mean, my elbow is ok, its not too bad...i didnt want to combine the two because they are both 19nors though..

CD

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you're taking 1mg a day. I don't think it's going to have any significan influence on prolactin levels/progestin activity.

you're taking 1mg a day. I don't think it's going to have any significan influence on prolactin levels/progestin activity.
    Really? hmm, ive talked to a couple guys that have run it and they said probly not the best idea to combine the two...hmm

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Running tren and deca together is really an awesome cycle and would certainly help with his joints. However, since he's running methyltren, a new compound to him and very dangerous at that, and since he's already running EQ along side it, I'd not recommend it. You're really risking your health combining all three. Besides MT's ability to put you on a dialysis machine at .5mg ed, you have to look at the synergy of EQ and Deca and the risks it has to your heart and BP. A mix of all three could be trouble and I personally wouldn't take the risk, and I risk a lot! LOL

But again, tren and deca work amazing together. I just don't think they should be combined under these circumstances.

Good luck my friend. If you need anything, you know where to reach me.

Running tren and deca together is really an awesome cycle and would certainly help with his joints. However, since he's running methyltren, a new compound to him and very dangerous at that, and since he's already running EQ along side it, I'd not recommend it. You're really risking your health combining all three. Besides MT's ability to put you on a dialysis machine at .5mg ed, you have to look at the synergy of EQ and Deca and the risks it has to your heart and BP. A mix of all three could be trouble and I personally wouldn't take the risk, and I risk a lot! LOL

But again, tren and deca work amazing together. I just don't think they should be combined under these circumstances.

Good luck my friend. If you need anything, you know where to reach me.
    Will do man! thanks for all the help!

CD

webcast the only way they are showing it?

webcast the only way they are showing it?
    Yea man shitty ass webcast, ill be tuned in tho

CD

Man i gotta say i think im beginning to Hate test...SH!T; so i frontloaded the test and i gota say already since this morning i feel like absolute death. im going to try and rest up this weekend and hopefully be able to hit chest full force on monday...man everythings aching, fever like symptoms and it doesnt help that my legs are olbiterated! Next time ill use just an oral to kickstart but i dont think ill be frontloading test again, or even running it higher than 500mg....off to a bad start but itll be good soon enough...

CD

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Alright, i didnt want to post these as im not at all satisfied with how they turned out..but heres the first set of pics that ill be judging my progress by..currently 196lb...chest day tomorrow should be good...

CD

What's not to like? Your looking really massive in these pics, i can't even imagine how big you'll look when you cut.

how many cals you shooting for on the diet?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking good Captain,
    I thought you looked alot bigger in those pics in your last post...Probaly the lighting...

Anyway, I noticed you have an H-blocker in your closet, do you like that stuff? (I was thinking of trying it too)

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Looking great man, ill be watching the log, V interesting cycle.

superstar21 is offline New Member
    Nice log, be careful though. I went with methyltren recently, crazy gains.. strength increases were ridiculous to the point of being dangerous, weights went up.. looked good, then around a week in(this was at 800mcg daily) the shit hit the fan, acne crept up and just got gradually worse and worse, pro gyno--never had gyno, and was on arimidex so little estrogen in the system work with, kidneys felt weird, piss was bright yellow

felt like a god in the gym, barely got tired after sets but felt like shit everywhere else. Acne ended up superbad, had to drop just after 2weeks in.. ive bursted on 100mg of dbol , 3'gs total of gear(700mg of tren -a/wk) but this was the first steroid that just made me feel ill, made me feel like i was really really sick. Have been off around 6days now and feeling much better, my methyltren was ugl though, maybe overdosed who knows.. sexdrive is still down the drain though, looking into some cabergoline, ive gone with deca /tren before but nothin like this.. gone from needin it 2-3times a day to wanting it never.. off everything now cept pgf2a 2x daily/nolva, has been the first time ive been worried for my health on gear. hate to see my bloodwork on monday, just be careful bud..

imho its been the one steroid that i just felt was too strong for human use, just keep an eye out for sides and dont be worried about dropping it if you need to. Lookin good though bro, keep it up
    Last edited by superstar21; 03-05-2007 at 05:01 AM.

Looking good Captain,
    I thought you looked alot bigger in those pics in your last post...Probaly the lighting...

Anyway, I noticed you have an H-blocker in your closet, do you like that stuff? (I was thinking of trying it too)
    Thanks Vitor

yea man, i friken love the stuff, great workout supplement for anyone...

CD

Looking great man, ill be watching the log, V interesting cycle.
    Hey Thanks PB!

CD

Nice log, be careful though. I went with methyltren recently, crazy gains.. strength increases were ridiculous to the point of being dangerous, weights went up.. looked good, then around a week in(this was at 800mcg daily) the shit hit the fan, acne crept up and just got gradually worse and worse, pro gyno--never had gyno, and was on arimidex so little estrogen in the system work with, kidneys felt weird, piss was bright yellow

felt like a god in the gym, barely got tired after sets but felt like shit everywhere else. Acne ended up superbad, had to drop just after 2weeks in.. ive bursted on 100mg of dbol , 3'gs total of gear(700mg of tren -a/wk) but this was the first steroid that just made me feel ill, made me feel like i was really really sick. Have been off around 6days now and feeling much better, my methyltren was ugl though, maybe overdosed who knows.. sexdrive is still down the drain though, looking into some cabergoline, ive gone with deca /tren before but nothin like this.. gone from needin it 2-3times a day to wanting it never.. off everything now cept pgf2a 2x daily/nolva, has been the first time ive been worried for my health on gear. hate to see my bloodwork on monday, just be careful bud..

imho its been the one steroid that i just felt was too strong for human use, just keep an eye out for sides and dont be worried about dropping it if you need to. Lookin good though bro, keep it up
    Superstar, thats a great post man! i really appreciate the help and info! Good to hear about the strength man! thats something i really need, over the years ive turned into a weak BB and i hate it!! I do have cabergoline on hand, plan to use it 500mcg every 5 days...so far things are decent, im slugging down water like theres no tomorrow and i feel ok, today should be the real test as to where my strength is, as i take weekends off to rest. Im really hitting the liver supps good too, every other meal, and ALA with most of my meals too....the only negative sides i can think of now, is that ive had just awful night sleeps the past 2 nights when i normally sleep like a log...u get any of that man?

thanks again

CD

superstar21 is offline New Member
    Thats a good idea on the caber, something i should of thought ahead with. Yeah i was soo thirsty 24/7, id wakeup in the night to drink. Id lose sleep too bro, id be tossing and turning and just laying down for 30mins before i got to sleep and id be wakin up starved 2-3times a night. Tren does that though, night sweats/makin you uncomfy but i find this is worse.. i didnt get the weirdass dreams on methyltren that i do on trenace either, ALA is great too bro. I went with 300mg daily but kinda skipped a few dosages i geuss, the liver sides werent really the ones that made me quit. Just felt like shit 24/7, kicked in the ass like with tren-ace i dunno if youve run it you feel shit after a good few weeks.. Moody cause you lose sleep, but this was worse.

Just felt ill, hope it goes tons better for you tho man.. great idea with the cabergoline, cause it binds so aggressive.. being so heavy you get progesterone sides, mainly gyno if you combine it with something that aromitizes like test.. mistake i made, should of hit the cabergoline. Ill keep the stuff though, interested to see how you go.. keep it up man, hope your strength gains are nice
    Last edited by superstar21; 03-05-2007 at 07:47 AM.

This is gonna be a sweet log lookin forward to it...your anavar log was good stuff so im excited to follow this one...

I saw on a few work outs u say you do them super slow....Ive found doing statics have helped add crazy mass specifially to arms and back

also

can someone answer a few questions for me...

What are NPP and H-Blockers?

Thats a good idea on the caber, something i should of thought ahead with. Yeah i was soo thirsty 24/7, id wakeup in the night to drink. Id lose sleep too bro, id be tossing and turning and just laying down for 30mins before i got to sleep and id be wakin up starved 2-3times a night. Tren does that though, night sweats/makin you uncomfy but i find this is worse.. i didnt get the weirdass dreams on methyltren that i do on trenace either, ALA is great too bro. I went with 300mg daily but kinda skipped a few dosages i geuss, the liver sides werent really the ones that made me quit. Just felt like shit 24/7, kicked in the ass like with tren-ace i dunno if youve run it you feel shit after a good few weeks.. Moody cause you lose sleep, but this was worse.

Just felt ill, hope it goes tons better for you tho man.. great idea with the cabergoline, cause it binds so aggressive.. being so heavy you get progesterone sides, mainly gyno if you combine it with something that aromitizes like test.. mistake i made, should of hit the cabergoline. Ill keep the stuff though, interested to see how you go.. keep it up man, hope your strength gains are nice
    Thanks again Superstar!

CD

This is gonna be a sweet log lookin forward to it...your anavar log was good stuff so im excited to follow this one...

I saw on a few work outs u say you do them super slow....Ive found doing statics have helped add crazy mass specifially to arms and back

also

can someone answer a few questions for me...

What are NPP and H-Blockers?
    Thanks the Natural! yea i still love that Var! yea i like going slow on my last sets usually really tax the muscle ya know.

NPP is nandrolone phenylpropionate--fast acting deca , and Hblocker is a beta alanine -carnosine supplement that reduces lactic acid, promotes strength gains and greater endurance...

CD

Just got back from chest....it went decent, nothing crazy, incline was up about 10lb...i felt pretty good overall even though lifts were about the same--felt i had a bit more endurance than usual tho....i have shoulders tonight so im looking forward to that! heres what it looked like today..

Chest--incline-135x12, 185x8, 205x6, 215x6 drop set with 185
    smith flat bench, 205x12, 225x8, 225x8 drop set with 175x12
    incline flys --1 minute rests 30lbx12, 40lbx10
    decline flys-30lb 2 setsx10 reps
    2 cable flys 45x12-15 reps

CD

Anaboxa34 is offline Associate Member
    Dude you are a f*ckin beast, i followed your anavar only log and it looks like you made some incredible gains since then (chest looks much better). Cant' wait see how this cycle turns out for ya.

BTW good work today bro!

Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread Information