Prada is offline Anabolic Member

*Reminder*:When posting your diet

I've noticed that more and more people are posting question without first researching nor reading the stickies. They are there for a reason, to help you. Simultaneously and coincidently I've also noticed some good people who use to input valuable opinions here, no longer do so. Its a really simple equation, give us information to work with as stated in the "Checklist before posting a diet" sticky and that demonstrates your willingness that you are serious and are giving us the correct tools to inform you with. Do the contrary and expect to get help equivalent to the effort you put in yourself, meaning not much. If no one responds to your thread, there is a reason. It really shows a lot of character for one who you can tell read and researched the stickies versus one who says: "Can someone please make me a bulking diet". Its all for your own benefit.

Good luck

I took the liberty, here is the sticky that J Posted

1. Read the cutting or bulking sticky to see if your diet is in line with those. If presenting a diet based on another set of principles then please inform us of that(GI method, zone, bloodtype method, eating acording to your metabolism ect). Otherwise we wont have a clue why you plan your diet as you do.

2. Make sure to include macro's. Atleast for the entire day and preferably for each and every meal. No one here is willing to calculate everything for you.

3. Check if the kcal in your diet is resonable for your goal(with the The Harris Benedict Equation for instance, google it). If they seem way of but you still think it will work then explain your reasoning. If you are 150ibs soaking wet and want to cut on 5000kcal then you better have a damn good reason for us to even look/comment at the diet.

4. CLEARLY define what you want to achieve with the diet.

I think that was it. We are all willing to help in this forum, but you still have to do the work first before we can comment. If you want everything custome made from scratch then hire a trainer(swolecat is the man). No one will do that for you here for free.

Can any mod sticky this(if you aggre with it ).

TR'05 is offline Member
    Thanks Prada!!!....Definately needed.

I often get the feeling that stickies are ignored for the most part. I think this post should be a regular "bump"- similar to Giants's thread in the Supplement Forum with respect to the Search Function.

nb: THE SEARCH FUNCTION IS LOCATED IN THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR SCREEN. THIS MAGICAL FUNCTION HAS ANSWERS TO 95% OF WHAT YOU ALL ARE LOOKING FOR.

No problem man. Yeah you are right your feeling is spot on, they, stickies, are ignored more times then not. The basics are covered in the stickies and that is all one should have at least as knowledge. For the benefit of themselves its really in their best interest to read a couple of books to learn more in ***th, therein lies all the answers. I guess I take it for granted that since I read them that other will allocate the time and effort to do the same. I believe that IB D* was saying that he would no longer post in threads that do not have elementary information required, I believe that I will do the same.
    If you dont help yourself, dont expect others to.

Feel free to bump if you want man.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    so ur sayin i can drink win?

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    so ur sayin i can drink win?

You sir..............are the sole.......the unique............the only exception to the rule. Please indulge yourself in drinking a shot of winny as may be deemed necessary. Remember intra-nasaly only applies to winny not Tren .

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    BUMP!! and grind

Bump!

Damit it was already at the top ><
    tai kant dew nuffin rite.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    sometimes people want quick answers and are not aware of the stickies.
    some even do read the stickies and do not get the information they need, or find it too difficult to understand. lets be aware of that.
    but yes i do agree prada, some are just too lazy and dont do no research at all cause they choose not too.

Quote Originally Posted by collar
    sometimes people want quick answers and are not aware of the stickies.
    some even do read the stickies and do not get the information they need, or find it too difficult to understand. lets be aware of that.
    but yes i do agree prada, some are just too lazy and dont do no research at all cause they choose not too.
    Totally agree with you C, there is a clear distinction to be made amongst implicit information that is difficult to find or specfic question versus lack the desire to research. Im really just pointing it out to the latter rather then the former.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    my faullt , wrong post

Hump..

TR'05 is offline Member
    Bump.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    include your weight training schedule at least, and let us know your cardio approach.

help me to help you barbie.
    help me to help you help me to help you help me to help you help me to help you.

and it never hurts to let us know why you think a certain approach is worth while or why you want to diet a certain way. there is a hell of a lot of info and good people still on this board and if we can't help maybe we can find someone who can.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    boobs

This been revived.

Thread Information