Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Important,this Is A No Flame Policy Board..

IMPORTANT,THIS IS A NO FLAME POLICY BOARD

listen up guys i know some of the newbs can be a tad on the irritating side and think they know everything but still ask what some of you ''MAY'' think stupid questions....
    well they may well be stupid to you but they are not to them,they are here to learn so stop the flamings please...........
    ok so most do not use the search button but still we are/you are here to help them so dont jump all over them.......
    if a newb gets shirty because he dosent want to hear what hes being told then stop posting in the thread and pm an admin or a mod thats around or just pm me and i will sort it as soon as i can,i will not ignore the pms.........
    theres more and more flaming going on here as each day goes by,
    i would like the vets/monitors to please try an avert this if they see it happening.....lets keep this board a good one.....
    help the newbs and if they are beyond helping then leave them be and pm a mod.............
    cheers guys n gals.........
    Last edited by Booz; 08-24-2007 at 08:19 AM.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Will do...

this thread is in no way aimed at anyone in particular,just a general whinge really...............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Booz

listen up guys i know some of the newbs can be a tad on the irritating side and think they know everything but still ask what some of you ''MAY'' think stupid questions....
    well they may well be stupid to you but they are not to them,they are here to learn so stop the flamings please...........
    ok so most do not use the search button but still we are/you are here to help them so dont jump all over them.......
    if a newb gets shirty because he dosent want to hear what hes being told then stop posting in the thread and pm an admin or a mod thats around or just pm me and i will sort it as soon as i can,i will not ignore the pms.........
    i would like the vets/monitors to please try an avert this if they see it happening.....lets keep this board a good one.....
    help the newbs and if they are beyond helping then leave them be and pm a mod.............
    Amen
    -XL

jing jai

jon77 is offline Banned
    Agreed

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

Good post Booz......

Thanks

Merc.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    It's easy if someone flames another person they get suspended.

Information is offline Information
    The admins cannot read every post. We need your help. If you come across an offensive or flaming post click on the report post button and the member will be taken care of.

Thank you
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Thanks for your help...

Booz you are right on track with this and it is appreciated lets help each other instead of tearing down others... all of us had some (what you may call) stupid questions when we started... hell some still do...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Excellent Booz. I think people forget this too quickly and need to be reminded from time to time. A lot of people who come here do not have any aas experience and if given the chance will learn quickly what they need to do.

Keep up the good work boss

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hey sounds great! Being new myself I try to answer newbs questions that I can answer, that get asked alot, to help out the vets and so forth that must get tired of it repeating itself. Glad to be a part of this great board that has a system of checks and balances to keep it flowing smoothly!

great post booz, i agree. really noticed this problem lately. seem like everyone just wants to rag on newbes or just post use the search button. the problem with this is when i use the search button to anwser my questions, i always have to go through 20 threads that all say the same thing. use the search button. if people would just anwser the question, i wouldnt have to ask it again or look at so many threads. this is a great site and has taught me alot. just wish i would have found it sooner.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    great post booz, i agree. really noticed this problem lately. seem like everyone just wants to rag on newbes or just post use the search button. the problem with this is when i use the search button to anwser my questions, i always have to go through 20 threads that all say the same thing. use the search button. if people would just anwser the question, i wouldnt have to ask it again or look at so many threads. this is a great site and has taught me alot. just wish i would have found it sooner.
    The problem with that is, you CAN use the search button effectively to find almost anything, thats why there are advanced search options. of course if you search 'tren ' you're going to get a million hits, but if you search specifics, ie thread titles, or narrow it down, you can find a lot more specific information.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The only stupid question is the one that doesnt get asked... i would rather answer 10 stupid questions than have one guy get hurt by not knowing what he is doing....also if you put lol or j/k after a blatant flame that doesnt make it ok...we can tell when you are actually joking and when you are putting that there so you dont get banned or suspended....let keep it as friendly as possible in here guys....

i have to say the flaming seems to have died down somewhat which is very appreciated people...............
    id like to keep this bumped as a reminder for now.............

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    I like this thread a lot and appreciate the fact that it was started a good deal. The MOST aggravating thing to me is when I see something like, "No flame here, but.........(you suck). Or something along those lines. Or, "I'm not flaming ya bro, but......... I can't help it LOL. I've seen that a lot before. Not saying I've seen anything in a while, I just remember those instances.

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1975
    I like this thread a lot and appreciate the fact that it was started a good deal. The MOST aggravating thing to me is when I see something like, "No flame here, but.........(you suck). Or something along those lines. Or, "I'm not flaming ya bro, but......... I can't help it LOL. I've seen that a lot before. Not saying I've seen anything in a while, I just remember those instances.
    Exactly, you dont have to come right out and call someone an idiot to be considered a flame. I think treating someone like their stupid is bad enough. ALL negativity hinders and discourages EVERYONES education.

again i would like to thank the members here for all their help with the newbs and long standing members alike...
    there has been a substantial dip in the amount of flaming going on........
    well done boys/girls,
    with all your help this board is getting a better rep keep it up................

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i really do appreciate this thread b/c early today i was going to post in a newbs thread who was bein flamed but i thought it wasn't going to get anywhere and emotions would erupt... but know that this is up i totally agree...

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    Good post. As a noob I do strive to not be a pita and try to search first. Sometimes the search just doesn't seem to return anything appearantly useful.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    is calling Tai fat classed as flaming?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    If it's true, it can't be flaming, right?

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    telling the truth is not flaming mate......................

roidrage625 is offline Junior Member
    totally agree! nothing is more discouraging than getting burned for inexperience or lack of knowledge... Great post!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post

Good rule. Ive always said " no question is a stupid question" if you dont know the answer to something just ask. thats how we all learn.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

i have had several pms of late about flaming that still occurs,i will come down hard on persistant offenders...............
    you have all been warned..........

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i have had several pms of late about flaming that still occurs,i will come down hard on persistant offenders...............
    you have all been warned..........
    part of the problem is noobs that act like keyboard cowboys and blatantly irritate and cause arguments. not saying its all of them, but too many are not punished for joining and acting like they own the place.

then of course, a senior member says somethig to them and the senior member is suspended or banned.

id like to see everyone be more mindful of this

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    part of the problem is noobs that act like keyboard cowboys and blatantly irritate and cause arguments. not saying its all of them, but too many are not punished for joining and acting like they own the place.

then of course, a senior member says somethig to them and the senior member is suspended or banned.

id like to see everyone be more mindful of this
    there is that mate,but i can normally work out who starts things........

darkseed is offline Associate Member
    Good job Mr Booz!!! because i almost set someone's soul on firse yesterday!!! LMAO!!! i promise to be a cool cat from here on out. its too much good info one these boards......

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    bump Bump Bump

Blog Entries

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    to the top

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    kjhkjh jh o

Blog Entries
    kijuto junjito .. lol ....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    that was my right handed bump.. learn the home row ><

tksmooth30 is offline New Member
    A-men to that , Hell I was afraid to ask questions!!

Blog Entries
    Bump Bump Bump

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information