diamond2007 is offline New Member

Can use steroids having problems with kidney

I'm new so go easier on me, I read already a lot and understood that to ask someone to make for me a cycle is nonsense, because anybody will do this. I’m 21 years old many said me that it is earlier to juice but I want what will the reason to have a sexy body at 35 years when you will have already a family and other interests?
    But there is a problem I have problems with kidney, and I want to ask if there are any interactions between these medications that I take in case of pains or some access and steroids ?
    Do you have any particular suggestions on what I should take, both during and after my cycle? I heard good results about Sustanon but I’m not sure.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    What are your stats?
    And for your kidneys, could sound weird, but I'd consult a doctor...
    By the way, stay away from orals IMO.
    CL

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    I know a guy who had only one kidney and he did steroids ...... but I wouldn't recommend it myself!

deez.nutz is offline New Member
    Maybe you should go to a doctor first. What kind of problems are you have with your kidneys?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro...after reading your post a couple of times i can tell you that at 21 you dont need to do any compounds...and if you want a sexy body at 35 you dont need to do them either.Get a good training regimen aswell as nutritional plan...the fact that you may have kidney problems and not a good idea to use...but your kidneys will be effected by the amount of protein you intake aswell.

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    i agree with bigmax at 21 you need to work out hard and concentrate on your diet, i did a cycle of d-bol and noticed blood in my urine i quit taking d-bol and drank plenty of water it has been more than 5 years never had no problem. I am thinking of doing a injectable cycle pretty soon.. I believe as long as you drink plenty of water and check your kidney values you should be alright, but make sure you consult a doc and get your kidneys checked to see if they are working right.
    Last edited by texasmk4; 11-26-2007 at 12:02 PM.

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    What they said

diamond2007 is offline New Member
    Thank you very much for your avices I'll follow, I see here I can find friends that will advise me what is better. I consulted my doctor and he said that first I have to follow a course of teraphy and than may be I'll have the possibility to use Steroids .
    But I'm not sure with what kind of cycle is better to begin short or long and what drugs? I want something for beginners not so strong.

Mr KZRSOIZE what do you mean with: "What they said?"

Thread Information