Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mick86 is offline Member

Did I inject into a vein?

Hey guys, just started my second cycle today. Had to inject 7.2ml all up which was 1000mg test e and 800mg deca . High dose because I was front loading. I split it into 3 shots because I only have 3ml plungers and 7.2ml is too much for any one muscle anyway.

I did my right glute and left glute using a 23g without any problem. Then I did my left delt with a 25g, it was awkward though persevered. I aspirated which is very hard to do 1 handed and theres a vacuum in the plunger, all was fine so injected what was around 1.3 ml of test. When I pulled the pin out of my delt it started squirting blood which has never happened to me before (I took 2 pics).

I was thinking maybe that the pin got pushed in deeper after I asperated and prehaps into a vain, are there many health problems associaed with this? Should I redo that shot?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Did I inject into a vein?-1.jpg   Did I inject into a vein?-2.jpg  

Mr.Wong is offline Junior Member
    you prob went thru a vein on the way in. Did you get nausea at all? if you putthe juice in a vein youll feel like thowing up and break into a cold sweat. sounds like you unpluged the vein on the way out.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wong View Post
    you prob went thru a vein on the way in. Did you get nausea at all? if you putthe juice in a vein youll feel like thowing up and break into a cold sweat. sounds like you unpluged the vein on the way out.
    Bingo.

If it had been into a vein you would have def known about it.

mick86 is offline Member
    I actually felt fine, I was more comfortable than on the first 2 delt shots that I did. Its been a while since Ive had to jab myself so was a little tentative on all shots. I hope that you are right.

A little more info on the way things unfolded:

I pushed the pin in slowly and found there was more resistance than I expected but just pushed harder. The needle was 1" 'ong and I pushed it all of the way in. I thought that I saw a bump forming under my skin mid shot but relaxed my grip (stopped it pulling on my skin) and it vanished so finished the shot. After I pulled the pin out and it bled but stopped quickly.

I put juice in my vein when I was in a hurry once cus I didnt asp, i will tell you... I thought I was done. wont be doing that again. But as for hittn a vein, i do that quite often.

mick86 is offline Member
    Oh, just saw your reply also shifty, sounds like I am definetly in the clear.

Mr.Wong I think that I read somewhere that you would have to inject at least a ml of oxygen into your vein to risk fatality so your expierence though undoubtedly scary perhaps did not put you at too much risk.

Thanks both, I feel much more relaxed now.

def hit a vein prob near the skin surface, I did this last week in my bicep, everything was good till I pulled the needle out, then got a nice little squirt of blood. But nothing to worry about. def would have gotten quite sick if you injected in a vein.

shark333 is offline Associate Member
    Yah bro it happens.You more than likely passed through the vein.You should be good to go.

mick86 is offline Member
    def hit a vein prob near the skin surface, I did this last week in my bicep, everything was good till I pulled the needle out, then got a nice little squirt of blood. But nothing to worry about. def would have gotten quite sick if you injected in a vein.
    How do you find inecting into the bicep? I havnt found courage to do that yet, Ive heard that there are quite alot of veins there.

I only use my glutes(dorso gluteal), delts and quads (vastus lateralis) both sides for all. I'd be willing to give the ventrogluteal a go, the only thing that puts me off it is that the bone there (assuming its my pelvis) seems awfully close to the surface.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shark333 View Post
    Yah bro it happens.You more than likely passed through the vein.You should be good to go.
    At least it was a good learning expierence and I got some pics for my collection

I prefer it actually, it is easy to reach, and I enjoy the little fake pump for the minor irritation of the muscle. I heat up the gear and use a 5/8 x 25 and burry it. I take a quick look on the surface of the bicep first, can see some of the veins and then inject.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    I had a glute shot that was a squirter.. Sprayed blood over some brand new bath matts the miss's had just got, boy did the

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    I had a glute shot that was a squirter.. Sprayed blood over some brand new bath matts the miss's had just got, boy did the
    Man that sucks shifty , just one more reason for them to bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    How do you find inecting into the bicep? I havnt found courage to do that yet, Ive heard that there are quite alot of veins there.

I only use my glutes(dorso gluteal), delts and quads (vastus lateralis) both sides for all. I'd be willing to give the ventrogluteal a go, the only thing that puts me off it is that the bone there (assuming its my pelvis) seems awfully close to the surface.
    quads favorite,glutes delts.Havent went anyfurther yet.

gonna try calf or tricep next.

mick86 is offline Member
    Lol thats a classic.

kick6 is offline Banned
    quads favorite,glutes delts.Havent went anyfurther yet.
    quads are definetly my favorite: less pain then glutes (note like there's much) and no weird contorting of the body to see what you're doing.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kick6 View Post
    quads are definetly my favorite: less pain then glutes (note like there's much) and no weird contorting of the body to see what you're doing.
    I find that no matter how I position myself my quad alway feels tight/hard. Injecting into it is like pushing a straw into a rock and is not my favorite place at all. I like to prod where ever im injecting with my finger first and find a nice squish place but my quads have none. Its a shame because with such a big surface area its a logical choice. Its also convenient to access like you said.

Any tips on keeping the muscle loose?

tono testosterone is offline Junior Member
    i normally do quads n glute but ave done pecs a few times just 4 a change lol

try relaxing the muscle with a hot shower first, dont stand while injecting take all the strain off the muscle.

tono testosterone is offline Junior Member
    i do mine after a bath relaxes the muscles

kick6 is offline Banned
    I find that no matter how I position myself my quad alway feels tight/hard. Injecting into it is like pushing a straw into a rock and is not my favorite place at all. I like to prod where ever im injecting with my finger first and find a nice squish place but my quads have none. Its a shame because with such a big surface area its a logical choice. Its also convenient to access like you said.

Normally I stretch and take a hot shower before doing a quad shot. I do my shots either sitting up in bed or sitting in a recliner. I think maybe a lot of people try to force their leg straight when doing a quad shot which tends to flex it a bit. I just kinda let my leg bend naturally a little?

Yea, not very scientific or very helpful but I've never actually thought about what it is I do special on my quads.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kick6 View Post
    Normally I stretch and take a hot shower before doing a quad shot. I do my shots either sitting up in bed or sitting in a recliner. I think maybe a lot of people try to force their leg straight when doing a quad shot which tends to flex it a bit. I just kinda let my leg bend naturally a little?

Yea, not very scientific or very helpful but I've never actually thought about what it is I do special on my quads.
    That may actually be helpful, I will try the partially bent leg in a natural position thing. Like most people I do all shots after taking a shower.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    No worries, it happens sometimes. I have actually bled much more than that, after pulling a needle out after aspirating and injecting. I think it just went through a vein when going in.

I sit in my chair in the office and put my leg out onto my small refrigerator.About 24"off the floor. My quad then is toatally relaxed and so am I.

sphincter is offline Member

Ifind the muscle in my quad will be more tense if I am sitting in a chair or similar position. I have had very good luck with extremely smooth quad shots by sitting on the floor with legs straight-ish out in front of you and just letthem relax in a comfortable position... alcohol swab it up and git-r-dun! smmoth, no pain and no problem even with 3-4ml shots sometimes.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sphincter View Post
    Ifind the muscle in my quad will be more tense if I am sitting in a chair or similar position. I have had very good luck with extremely smooth quad shots by sitting on the floor with legs straight-ish out in front of you and just letthem relax in a comfortable position... alcohol swab it up and git-r-dun! smmoth, no pain and no problem even with 3-4ml shots sometimes.
    Thats not bad, I believe that sometimes as much as 5ml can be injected into the quad and thats in a non steroid using averagely built person. The reference in which I read that was "Excerpts from Nursing Procedures Intramuscular Injection Technique" http://www.breastcancerprofessional....nc/nursing.pdf

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Bicep injetions are my faves also ..... no worries about hitting a vein cause u can see most of them and if your doing arms they pump like no other

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    mick...i am HRT patient....nurse taught me and my wife how to do the injections...she said if we ever injected into a vein we would "know without a doubt" and it would be an experience i would never want to repeat...

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteowl View Post
    mick...i am HRT patient....nurse taught me and my wife how to do the injections...she said if we ever injected into a vein we would "know without a doubt" and it would be an experience i would never want to repeat...
    Thanks for the reassurance. Sure hope I never do inject into a vein, it sounds pretty nasty.

orton4 is offline Member
    mick ive had that happen before in my delts and quads too... its most likely just passing through the vein... no big deal really just some lost gear!! i hate that

Manorexic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteowl View Post
    what does that mean though..... know without a doubt.... like youll know because youll pass out and have a heart attack or youll know because there will be blood everywhere? just curious....

tgry

[QUOTE=shifty_git;3930819]Bingo.

Thanks you all ,But country is ok

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by orton4 View Post
    mick ive had that happen before in my delts and quads too... its most likely just passing through the vein... no big deal really just some lost gear!! i hate that
    What makes you say that I would have lost some gear? Do you mean in the blood that came out? You have really got me confused because I thought that the general consciouses was that the gear went into my muscle and that I nicked a vain while pulling the needle out. If I thought that I had not administered all of the gear that I has planed to Id have re do

Quote Originally Posted by Manorexic View Post
    what does that mean though..... know without a doubt.... like youll know because youll pass out and have a heart attack or youll know because there will be blood everywhere? just curious....
    I believe he ment that it would be very uncomfortable, i.e shortness of breath, dizziness, possible vomiting but not likely that you would suffer a heart attack unless you went out of your way to inject as mush air into your vein as you could.

tgry
    WTF?

Bingo.
    Thanks you all ,But country is ok
    WT WTF?

Shark im afraid you have lost me with those comments, what did you mean?

What makes you say that I would have lost some gear? Do you mean in the blood that came out? You have really got me confused because I thought that the general consciouses was that the gear went into my muscle and that I nicked a vain while pulling the needle out. If I thought that I had not administered all of the gear that I has planed to Id have re do

I believe he ment that it would be very uncomfortable, i.e shortness of breath, dizziness, possible vomiting but not likely that you would suffer a heart attack unless you went out of your way to inject as mush air into your vein as you could.

WTF?

WT WTF?

Shark im afraid you have lost me with those comments, what did you mean?
    I apologize Im not even sure what I meant bro.

kick6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Manorexic View Post
    You won't have a heart attack, but you will feel like well hammered shit for a few hours. My best discreption is bad flu symptoms.

mick86 is offline Member
    I apologize Im not even sure what I meant bro.

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    Manorexic:what does that mean though..... know without a doubt.... like youll know because youll pass out and have a heart attack or youll know because there will be blood everywhere? just curious....

Answer: Nurse said my vitals would spike, heart rate up, blood pressure off the chart....attitude would be just this side of a major adrenalin rush....@55, i think if a heart attack could result she would have said it was an experience i would never repeat...

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    I predict that after that picture of the blood running down your arm and the blood in the sink; then number of posts by people asking for oral only cycles is going to dramatically increase in the coming days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information