colo87 is offline Junior Member

First cycle losing hair...help

Im taking test 400 and it is my third week and I have noticed some shedding on the back top of my head. I ordered some dutastride but was wondering what I could do in the meantime to prevent anymore or help it? Also how long before the dutastride will kick in because some people say to start it 8 weeks before cycle. Lastly is there anything else I can take to prevent this. I love my hair and don't want to lose it. Thanks brothers

sitries is offline Associate Member
    you should of got the finasteride before the cycle started matey....but im sure you know this now. the duta should work after a few days. when i do trst cycles i just start the finasteride on the same day as my 1st injection and carry it on until the start of my pct.

In the meantime you should get some Nizorol. i fing nizorol really good stuff.

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    make sure get the 2 % nizarol which you can purchase off of ebay

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    it was his first cycle, he could not have known this was going to happen......i havent shed any hair, with any of the chemicals i have taken......guess i am just lucky though....

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colo87 View Post
    Im taking test 400 and it is my third week and I have noticed some shedding on the back top of my head. I ordered some dutastride but was wondering what I could do in the meantime to prevent anymore or help it? Also how long before the dutastride will kick in because some people say to start it 8 weeks before cycle. Lastly is there anything else I can take to prevent this. I love my hair and don't want to lose it. Thanks brothers
    It takes Dutasteride only two weeks to block up to 90% of the DHT serum in your body and I believe six months for it to block up to 94% of DHT serum, do not quote me though.

I would definatley purchase some Nizoral 2% and Rogaine Foam--both of what I believe to be sort of the foundations of keeping your hair.

If you have the money, purchase Spiro 5% cream and Polysorbate 80 shampoo.

Check out Whole.sale.hair.products.com buddy, obviously without the dots.

slvrwrx is offline Associate Member
    Im starting to experience some shedding as well will using the shampoos make me lose more hair when i discontinue or should i look into research chems?

maroZ is offline Associate Member
    my hair got thin but not till the 4 or soo week

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    test is best for hairloss, gyno, and acne.

Quote Originally Posted by fedorrulz View Post
    test is best for hairloss, gyno, and acne.
    yes it is, got all 3 lol

thanks guys no gyno or acne but def hair thinning so im gonna pick up the nizoral shampoo and use my dutast as soon as it comes thanks for all the great help

jonnsbig is offline Junior Member
    once on Rogain when you come off will the hair do the same( How long should you take Rogain)

Quote Originally Posted by maroZ View Post
    yes it is, got all 3 lol

LOL so did I!

Quote Originally Posted by jonnsbig View Post
    once on Rogain when you come off will the hair do the same( How long should you take Rogain)
    The rest of your lifes. Same with propecia.

respek is offline Associate Member
    I would try taking some Rogaine. Also, you should add Propecia ASAP. I took Propecia for over one year because I am predisposed to loosing my hair. I had to discontinue though because I started experiencing hair lose.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hey colo87. I always like to ask ppl loosing their hair on cycle this Question:

Does anyone in your family have hair loss issues? Thanks bro

And BTW, Kratos and hugosilva are the experts on hair issues. Maybe they'll chime in for ya.

Cheers...

my dad and dads dad have full heads of hair but on my moms side, her dad was bald. Also between two of my cousins on my moms side that are brothers one has all his hair and the other started losing hair at like 18 lol. I think it must be pretty random and if you were to see me you'd say i have a lot of hair but i guess im the only one who notices it getting thinner.

2 questions...can i frontload the duta to make it work faster and if so how much and what would my dosing look like for the whole thing? Also, how often should i use the nizoral shampoo? Thanks

my dad and dads dad have full heads of hair but on my moms side, her dad was bald. Also between two of my cousins on my moms side that are brothers one has all his hair and the other started losing hair at like 18 lol. I think it must be pretty random and if you were to see me you'd say i have a lot of hair but i guess im the only one who notices it getting thinner.

2 questions...can i frontload the duta to make it work faster and if so how much and what would my dosing look like for the whole thing? Also, how often should i use the nizoral shampoo? Thanks
    Hate to break the news that MPB is all a gamble. Even if people in your family have full heads of hair that does not mean you will not go bald. Maybe less of a probability that you will lose hair but not full proof.

As to frontloading Dutasteride, I suppose you can but I do not think you realise how strong real Dutasteride is...its going to elimiante 90%+ of your DHT serum in your bloodstream within twi weeks...I have read studies were people used 1mg per day and upwards of Dutasteride and it helped but obliterated their DHT levels.

I would use .5mg per day if you are very concerned but I will warn you beforehand that your strength level may drop even on cycle and probably for sure off cycle.

As to Nizoral, I would use it ED or EOD but use a good conditioner because its going to dry your scalp out more than likely. Off cycle I would use it 2-3 times per week.

why would the strenth go down ?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

MPB is traced through the mothers side so if her dad was bald then good chance u may be prone.

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    I have a OTC regiment for hair loss prevention and through multiple adrogenic cycles I can tell you my hair has not thinned one bit and if its receeded I certainly cannot tell.

Nizoral- 1% is fine, $10 at walmart, get a good conditioner though
    Rogaine Foam- it can work on the hairline, its just not proven too, so they dont advertise it as so $20
    Ginko Biloba- helps to stimulate scalp circulation, $10
    Flaxseed and Fish Oil, just google and youll know all the positive affects of these $20

Not losing your hair.... PRICELESS

Quote Originally Posted by maroZ View Post
    why would the strenth go down ?
    DHT is responsible for CNS function and strength, cut a large portion of it out of your body, you lose strength.

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003 View Post
    MPB is traced through the mothers side so if her dad was bald then good chance u may be prone.
    Not to argue but I am fairly sure this was proven wrong, its all genetics. Just like someone getting blue or brown eyes. Its just more predominate in caucausion males than it is in blacks, hispanics, asians, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by nhl1 View Post
    I have a OTC regiment for hair loss prevention and through multiple adrogenic cycles I can tell you my hair has not thinned one bit and if its receeded I certainly cannot tell.

Nizoral- 1% is fine, $10 at walmart, get a good conditioner though
    Rogaine Foam- it can work on the hairline, its just not proven too, so they dont advertise it as so $20
    Ginko Biloba- helps to stimulate scalp circulation, $10
    Flaxseed and Fish Oil, just google and youll know all the positive affects of these $20

Not losing your hair.... PRICELESS
    Good idea but I would probably still get sheered unless I used Finasteride or Dutasteride.

I have to use more than that but I like your end quote. lmao!

i think im gonna go with .25 mg a day of the duta and use the nizoral

kirk3624 is offline Associate Member
    I personally run .5mg of finasteride per day. However, if you want something you can do asap, you could grab some Saw Palmetto and take 1g of that per day till you get your dust. There is some controversy about the efficacy of Saw Palmetto, but I saw a ton of new hairs while taking it.

davpet is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro View Post
    As to Nizoral, I would use it ED or EOD but use a good conditioner because its going to dry your scalp out more than likely. Off cycle I would use it 2-3 times per week.
    You can also get 2% Nizoral in a cream and a gel (gel would be stronger - better absorbtion), which you could use everyday as it's not a shampoo and won't dry your hair out.

You could probably also crush up some ketoconazole (active ingredient in Nizoral) tablets and mix them in with some minoxidil (Rogaine). (20mg/ml = 2%)

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003 View Post
    I've heard this is an old wives tale. Hair experts say you should look at all the men in your family, your mother's father; your father's father; your father; your uncles; your brothers etc.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Propecia is NOT a good idea in my opinion. Gave me some horrible sides.

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davpet View Post

I've heard this is an old wives tale. Hair experts say you should look at all the men in your family, your mother's father; your father's father; your father; your uncles; your brothers etc.
    Actually it is not an old wives tale. A portion of your X-chromosome has been identified with MPB, obviously males get their X from their mom. Hence the conclusion that it is your mom's side that causes MPB.

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-a...aldness-on-mom

davpet is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadPower View Post
    Actually it is not an old wives tale. A portion of your X-chromosome has been identified with MPB, obviously males get their X from their mom. Hence the conclusion that it is your mom's side that causes MPB.
    These sites would disagree with you (alot of these are from leading dermatologists and hair experts, not a general medical site) :

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/hair...loss-myths.php

"Myth #1: Genes for hair loss come only from the mother’s side of the family.

Although the inheritance from the mother’s side is slightly stronger, androgenetic hair loss (common baldness) can be inherited from the mother’s side of the family, the father’s side – or both."

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/03/prweb513851.htm

"MYTH": Hair loss can be predicted by looking at your mother's father. ("The Truth": Baldness is inherited, but it's a combination of genes passed on from both the mother's and father's side of the family.)

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/st...4206678&EDATE=

Myth: Your mother's father is to blame for your hair loss.
    Fact: While it's generally accepted that the mother's side of the family controls the destiny of men's hair, that's actually not the case. The tendency can be inherited from either the mother's or father's side of the family.

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    Great... conflicting reports and studies, just like many other things in medicine LOL!!

Thread Information