Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tren 100

mearl is offline New Member

tren 100

taking tren 100 what pct do i need with it please ,looking at 100 mg twice a week thanks
    also will 100 mg twice a week be as good as 30 per day.
    Thanks mearl

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    bro you need to research more.

_007 is offline Associate Member

lol wow like 5 posts all i get is flamed ask a silly question guess nm, guys thanks for advice ill just throw in 50 per day see whats happens =) lator

italionos is offline Associate Member
    take your tren 75mgs Every day. Tren A right?

no its tren 100 english version is 50 mg on tren A , 50 mg of tren E combined

10 ml bottle, thanks for decent reply first one =)

Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day

I'm goin wiht this Anthony Roberts PCT, thats over kill fo ryou but tren is hard ont he body

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    this thread is retarded.

what are your stats? age, bf%, height, weight?

it is evident you know NOTHING about proper aas use and you will only damage yourself with this ridiculous tren only cycle.

best advice i and anyone else will give you is to not start such a stupid and ill planned cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by mearl View Post
    taking tren 100 what pct do i need with it please ,looking at 100 mg twice a week thanks
    also will 100 mg twice a week be as good as 30 per day.
    Thanks mearl
    secondly, what ester is the tren? enanthate ? acetate? is it even tren at all or is it some kind of supp?

200mgs a week split into 2 shots a week is ridiculous and is a useless dose. If its acetate, your blood levels are going to be all over the place and in addition to your limp dick from being shut down you are going to have a ton of blood level related sides.

30mgs per day? lol.

this is a nightmare

ehhh ditto...

im asking for help ive previously posted all my stats nobody answered ALL im asking is TREN IS a diffrent PCT, im here because yes i KNOW NOTHING really about it but i want advice. Hense im asking all the people who have used and experianced it for advice so i dont mess myself up ,maybe im on the wrong forums sorry.

ive done 2 previous couses sus deca and such and ive had REAL good advice on what i needed to do and it worked was hoping for same again. im not here because im an expert. .....

educate me on it please ive read up about it all but i dont understand all the complicated stuff or i wouldnt be here

oh as i said before its 100 mg per ml. 50 mg eth and 50 ace in a 10 ml bottle
    Last edited by mearl; 05-17-2008 at 02:41 PM.

coltsr2 is offline New Member
    Hey guys whats the point of posting replies back to this guy who obviously is looking for ADVICE not sarcastic replies implying the guy is ignorant.....

Whats the point of ''italionos'' sad reply ditto?!...really helpful i must say.

And ''Amorphic'' can you please tell me how your response ''30mgs per day? lol.'' is going to help this guy......I have been reading this post along With others and i cant help noticing there are alot of unhelpful cocky arrogant replies to many questions!

Whilst i understand that there are many people who never do any research into aas use there are also many who like this guy who are trying to get HELP! not sarcasim.........

May i offer a few simple words of advice to any forum members who fall into this category to refrain from answering requests for help as they obviously think they are too clever to have to offer proper advice!

WE ALL LEARN FROM ASKING QUESTIONS....yes we can look at web pages detailing the correct use of aas's and p.c.t. use but lets be honest its more comforting to hear it from you experts......

How sad when all you get is crap about you are not ready or do you know anything about aas's..........

Many people sadly make mistakes with AAS's and i cant help thinking its not just because they never did their homework....some of the blame must go to pathetic derogatory remarks made by forum members who think its funny to take the piss or belittle new comers.........................

''mearl'' if i was you i would ask for advice somewhere else bro....
    Last edited by coltsr2; 05-17-2008 at 02:56 PM.

_007 is offline Associate Member
    my advice is to put the tren away & go to the gym 1 bottle of tren isnt going to do you any good. You need to run test with tren because it will totaly shut down your bodys ability to produce natural testosterone . Nobody here is trying to flame you or give you a hard time but their is probably a couple hundred thousand post here about tren you should search some more.

Quote Originally Posted by coltsr2 View Post
    Hey guys whats the point of posting replies back to this guy who obviously is looking for ADVICE not sarcastic replies implying the guy is ignorant.....

Whats the point of ''italionos'' sad reply ditto?!...really helpful i must say.

And ''Amorphic'' can you please tell me how your response ''30mgs per day? lol.'' is going to help this guy......I have been reading this post along With others and i cant help noticing there are alot of unhelpful cocky arrogant replies to many questions!

Whilst i understand that there are many people who never do any research into aas use there are also many who like this guy who are trying to get HELP! not sarcasim.........

May i offer a few simple words of advice to any forum members who fall into this category to refrain from answering requests for help as they obviously think they are too clever to have to offer proper advice!

WE ALL LEARN FROM ASKING QUESTIONS....yes we can look at web pages detailing the correct use of aas's and p.c.t. use but lets be honest its more comforting to hear it from you experts......

How sad when all you get is crap about you are not ready or do you know anything about aas's..........

Many people sadly make mistakes with AAS's and i cant help thinking its not just because they never did their homework....some of the blame must go to pathetic derogatory remarks made by forum members who think its funny to take the piss or belittle new comers.........................

''mearl'' if i was you i would ask for advice somewhere else bro....
    lets simplify this for you.

A lot of members such as myself answer completely ridiculous questions like this day in and day out.

I think you noobs forget something that is vital to the success of any cycle.

this thing is called RESEARCH

it is not my job, or anyone elses job on this forum to sit here and spoon feed every single nuance of anabolic use to someone who has obviously not done A SHRED of research on the compounds they are using.

We arent here to spoon feed this shit to you guys. there is an ENTIRE FORUM called the STEROID PROFILES FORUM that lists in great detail the characteristics of almost every compound imaginable.

Lets see, there is also an entire EDUCATIONAL FORUM for beginners that explains in GREAT DETAIL yet again what cycles should be run by new users and what it takes to be ready for anabolic use.

Most of us seasoned guys here advocate PROPER anabolic use, and we have zero patience for noobs that expect us to type out a 10000 word essay outlining every little thing they need to know about running a cycle.

bottom line, DO SOME FUKKING RESEARCH before you noobs complain you are getting sarcastic remarks.

if you had the brains to do some research before you posted, you would find your responses to be that much more useful and helpful.

ok let me start again
    HGH months 1-4: 3iu's/day
    wks 1-2: test prop 130 per day
    completed
    weeks 2 -8 <------
    Im splitting this into three parts easier
    Monday 1 gonadon( 250) + 100mg of tren
    Thursday 2 gonadon (500)
    Sunday 1 Gonadon + 100mg tren
    and repeat every 3 days inject for 6 week

week 8-10 masterone
    this is my current course the arrow is where im at in the course only thing im unsure of is the tren dosage and the pct i have 5, 10 ml bottles of the stuff

gonadon is a mixture of tests basically also

amor i have researched and reccomended dose is 75- 100 mg per day which is fine i can handle that or the 100 every other day minimum cycle. the tren was recomended to me by a friend i bought it without knowing much about it .im gathering as much info as possible. it would seem more dangerous than anything ive used hense im here. The pct mentions things i dont even think are available in the uk heh. im sorry for bothering u, wanna learn from your experiance is all .

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    What is PCT?

post cycle therapy

coltsr2 is offline New Member
    MY point ''Amorphic''...........if you don't want to spoon feed any noobs then why bother sitting there replying to their questions?

And since you started using the FUKK word hey lets all FUKKIN join in!

Just look at your Fukkin attitude when you say ''this thread is retarded''....

What sort of cock assed fukkin arrogant attitude is that?

I agree that most info can be found with research and this site and others offer plenty....but hey...HELLO!... whats the point of a forum? Isn't it to offer personal help and advice to many who might be confused or need clarification on some areas. Jesus this site is full of questions from people like ''mearl'', some are sad and pathetic and i understand your lack of patience with some ,but many are genuine questions and yet there will always be cock assed arrogant fukkers that just take the piss...like you....

AND LETS FACE IT NO ONE MAKES YOU SIT THERE AND FUKKIN ANSWER THEIR QUESTIONS!

If you don't think a guy warrants a legit sensible answer then at least have the FUKKIN human decency to either ignore the thread or answer without makin out the person is not as clever as fukkin big brain you!

it seems to me some guys here must spend hours on the forums (''Amorphic'' you must live here with : 8,439 Posts!!) AND MANY offer genuine help and advice, yet there are still some who seem to get a kick out of responding with pointless and quite pathetic derogatory answers that serve no purpose whatsoever and then they Fukkin complain they haven't the time to FUKKIN sit around helping noobs all day!....so what the FUKK do you bother answerin any questions for then?! you must be sat there all day with 8,439 posts!...do you have a life?....

And lets be honest ''Amorphic'' with your response ''We aren't here to spoon feed this shit to you guys''.....no your not!...but you obviously have signed up to this forum to offer advice or to participate in a generally helpful way, sad useless remarks that belittle a newcomer don't serve any purpose at all..but hey what do you FUKKIN care........

If you or anyone else finds it FUKKIN difficult to refrain from adopting such an immature unprofessional approach to questions then why the FUKK do you bother answering any at all!!?

FUKKIN pathetic.................

post cycle therapy
    Ok thanks I didn't know it

naw knew u were taking the piss but thought id humor you

MY point ''Amorphic''...........if you don't want to spoon feed any noobs then why bother sitting there replying to their questions?

I agree that most info can be found with research and this site and others offer plenty....but hey...HELLO!... whats the point of a forum? Isn't it to offer personal help and advice to many who might be confused or need clarification on some areas. Jesus this site is full of questions from people like ''mearl'', some are sad and pathetic and i understand your lack of patience with some ,but many are genuine questions and yet there will always be cock assed arrogant fukkers that just take the piss...like you....

If you don't think a guy warrants a legit sensible answer then at least have the FUKKIN human decency to either ignore the thread or answer without makin out the person is not as clever as fukkin big brain you!

it seems to me some guys here must spend hours on the forums (''Amorphic'' you must live here with : 8,439 Posts!!) AND MANY offer genuine help and advice, yet there are still some who seem to get a kick out of responding with pointless and quite pathetic derogatory answers that serve no purpose whatsoever and then they Fukkin complain they haven't the time to FUKKIN sit around helping noobs all day!....so what the FUKK do you bother answerin any questions for then?! you must be sat there all day with 8,439 posts!...do you have a life?....

And lets be honest ''Amorphic'' with your response ''We aren't here to spoon feed this shit to you guys''.....no your not!...but you obviously have signed up to this forum to offer advice or to participate in a generally helpful way, sad useless remarks that belittle a newcomer don't serve any purpose at all..but hey what do you FUKKIN care........

If you or anyone else finds it FUKKIN difficult to refrain from adopting such an immature unprofessional approach to questions then why the FUKK do you bother answering any at all!!?

We don't need lawyers here...just lawnmoyers.

And flaming is against the rules, go to check them:
    Board Rules !!!! Please See !!!!

naw knew u were taking the piss but thought id humor you
    Thanks anyway

Nah, I wanna take it seriously
    They don't do any research before starting stupid threads.
    A thread has to be an help not only for who starts it.

Pretty childish...

Can't figure how a cock-ass could be

So if he's an arrogant what makes you better than him speaking this way?

Many noobs here will say the inverse since he helped a lot here so far.

Just answer instead of him then, you being an experienced member here...

Go tell this to swolecat, who has 25,000 posts, or even to carlos or Booz who have 20,000+...let's hear what they have to say about this...

You are my hero

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    lets simplify this for you.

A lot of members such as myself answer completely ridiculous questions like this day in and day out.

I think you noobs forget something that is vital to the success of any cycle.

this thing is called RESEARCH

it is not my job, or anyone elses job on this forum to sit here and spoon feed every single nuance of anabolic use to someone who has obviously not done A SHRED of research on the compounds they are using.

We arent here to spoon feed this shit to you guys. there is an ENTIRE FORUM called the STEROID PROFILES FORUM that lists in great detail the characteristics of almost every compound imaginable.

Lets see, there is also an entire EDUCATIONAL FORUM for beginners that explains in GREAT DETAIL yet again what cycles should be run by new users and what it takes to be ready for anabolic use.

Most of us seasoned guys here advocate PROPER anabolic use, and we have zero patience for noobs that expect us to type out a 10000 word essay outlining every little thing they need to know about running a cycle.

bottom line, DO SOME FUKKING RESEARCH before you noobs complain you are getting sarcastic remarks.

if you had the brains to do some research before you posted, you would find your responses to be that much more useful and helpful.
    Right as always Amorphic. The search button has cobwebs and a layer of dust, yet we get thread after thread, day after day, from people who have done absolutely no research. Instead of having a humble attitude they get all pissy if we ask for stats or something, we don't need that here.

Big

What are you, the defender of the n00bs who do no research? What a noble cause.

bleh. This thread makes me shake my head.

With the lil actual info I have gathered besides rambling and arguing, I'm gonna have to say these two things to the thread starter.

I am not sure if you are ready to use aas. You should have a good idea on what you wanna do before you come on here asking questions.

Plus, if you actually were educated, you would know that trying to incorporate one bottle of tren into a cycle would be like going to IHOP and ordering 1/4 of a pancake.

ill re enter the question as everyone is screaming .

Im new question =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im 23 years of age im currently 17 stone 11 pound 6 ft 2 unsure of body fat not to high though.

Previously a year ago i did a sus and deca course 450 mg total every 4 days. Good gains since i been looking for more.

well ive started my new course

HGH months 1-4: 3iu's/day
    wks 1-2: test prop 130 per day
    completed
    weeks 2 -8 <------
    Im splitting this into three parts easier
    Monday 1 gonadon( 250) + 100mg of tren
    Thursday 2 gonadon (500)
    Sunday 1 Gonadon + 100mg tren
    and repeat every 3 days inject for 6 week

week 8-10 masterone

The arrow is where im currently at first of all. I did a bad thing i ordered the tren on my friends reccomendation ive got 50 ml of the tren 100 ,which is 50 ace and 50 eth combined to make 100 mg per ml

i didnt research it much ive seen all the bad side effects -( ack but im still keen to take it IM worried about my course now can anyone help me re organise it ... and tell me all the after care i need to take with tren please
    Ive spent a HELL of alot of money starting this and dont wanna mess it up .

Thanks any help appreciated
    and how to prevent the gyno as the conversion is diffrent from how it previously would happen

edit sorry i have 5 bottles 50 ml total

sorry forgot Yeah i was stupid and im here to try and correct it i need to know how much to take first time on the tren and how often remember its both ace and enth. and the pct i need to get myself over it once ive used it . thanks
    Last edited by mearl; 05-17-2008 at 05:00 PM. Reason: more to add

Big
    I like this pct from AR for any cycle with a 19nor like tren or deca :
    Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day

Here is the link, it's a good informative read:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

Your cycle is a bit complex, and you could probably get similar overall gains with a simpler but effectively designed cycle. That being said, in reference to the tren question, 400mg/week should be plenty.

Aromasin can u buy this over the counter ive never heard of it ?
    Also if i do say 300 per week of the tren which i know is a low dose can i do 100 per 2 days save daily injects or no ?

Big
    Aromasin can u buy this over the counter ive never heard of it ?
    Also if i do say 300 per week of the tren which i know is a low dose can i do 100 per 2 days save daily injects or no ?
    You can often order aromasin from the upper right banner on this page, but I just checked and he seems to be sold out. Keep checking back with them, and order when they re-stock. They sell it under research chemicals and call it exemestane.
    Being that your tren is a blend you wouldn't have to shoot it every day, but personally I would pin it eod.

ill be honest ive just got some letro to take its place im told is same thing and aint arsed about the limpness for a few week explained to gf.

got tamoxifen on way also with Hcg so im pretty much covered do i take it all like 2 weeks after my last shot? or start straight after the i finish the tren at which time im still firing in the test fron gonadon. ? Thanks so much for help

Big
    letro is a bit strong compared to aromasin .
    what ester is the test you're using?

Big
    oops double-post

ok well the gonadon contains test prop 30.0 mg
    test phenyl 60.o mg
    test isocap 60.0 mg
    test deconate 100.0 mg

and im shooting 4 of these per week ....

Big
    ok, when using a test blend I like to arrange my injection time according to the shortest esters, which you seem to be doing, and arrange my pct start time to the longest esters, so you aren't trying to restore your natty test levels while they are still being suppressed. I would start pct 16-18 days after last test shot.

once done ill email u some pics of the results just hope it all its cracked up to be and i get good gains .

1 ml of letro per day i think is ample also. thanks for advice you have been a REAL big help. seriously thanks.

also if mid cycle i start developing gyno should i start on letro 1 ml per day straight away or nolva>

30ml @ 2.5mg/ml the dosage

Big
    I'm glad I could help, I'm not an asshole all the time. Well maybe I am come to think of it, but sometimes I'm a helpful asshole
    Good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information