yungbeast123 is offline New Member

Appropriate Cycle?

Hi, I'm somewhat inexperienced. I've seen plenty of friends, however i have never actually done it myself. i was curious as to whether or not this is an appropriate cycle.

The first five weeks would consist of 1cc of eq administered with one cc of sustanon , the second five weeks would be 1 cc of eq administered with one cc of test enanthate .

So basically two cc s twice a week for ten weeks. I was wondering if this would be an appropriate cycle for a first time kinda guy?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Awful cycle.

And wrong area of the forum to post this.

Start a thread in the main questions and answers forum starting your thread with..

Weight
    BF%
    Diet
    and Training experience.

May i ask how old you are?

age 21
    height 5'11
    weight 150 lbs
    BF% 7.3%
    Diet ?
    Training for several years

Why is it not an appropriate cycle, i'm no bodybuilder but i have been working out for several years. Its not quite as complex as the people i've seen do it, but this is what was recommended for me from several people and i'd figure i'd see what other experts had to say.....Sorry for the wrong post and thank you for your time

I'm somewhat worried about negative side effects such as hair loss, but i have finasteride(propecia) to counteract the DHT buildup....hopefully it works

what advice do you have ?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    That is a poorly planned cycle, but considering your stats I would say your diet is the root of your problem.

Appropriate Cycle?

Height: 5"11
    Weight: 150 lbs
    BF% : 7.3 %
    Training: about five or six years

Hi, i've been recommended a cycle from several friends that are experienced users. I've never used it myself before but i would love to try. Basically the first five weeks would consist of 1cc of eq and 1 cc of sustanon . The second five weeks would consist of 1cc of eq and 1 cc of test enanthate . So basically 2cc's a shot, one of each, administered twice a week for ten weeks. I haven't considered much for PCT, maybe some clomid. I'm a little concerned about negative side effects such as hairloss, but i have finasteride to help out. Any suggestions would be great. Not looking to be like arnie, just want to put on a few pounds. Any advice would be great thank you.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've already requested to have this thread moved here, I will have them merged:
    Appropriate Cycle?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by yungbeast123 View Post
    Height: 5"11
    Weight: 150 lbs
    BF% : 7.3 %
    Training: about five or six years

Red flag went up looking at your weight, then looking at how many years you've been training.
    Post up your diet as I'm certain that is your issue. Without a solid diet, you can take all the drugs you want and WON'T grow!

Please don't take offense to this but you are very small. You need to build a base before starting drugs.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    5'11" @150lbs. Did you just wake up from a coma? Kidding aside, Steroids are not the answer. You need food and lots of it. You need to develop a solid foundation and training 5 or 6 years befofe the age off 21, I highly doubt that you're as consistent as you claim, otherwise you'd be much bigger. Head over to the diet section and post up a typical days foods with breakdowns by macros and you'll be one step closer to being able to actually achieve your goals without drugs.

No offense taken, i'm a small guy(hence the "want for growth") However i am as consistent as I say i am. Started out freshman year wrestling and continued from there. Just a small guy. I'm no animal, i can put up roughly 215 as a bench. Just a small guy like I said. I have a really fast metabolism, and eat a lot. Sorry to ask a newbie question, but what specifics are you looking for in my diet? i take in approximately 1 and a half grams of protein for every pound i weigh. I haven't been putting on any weight and have tried different work out programs,(taking plateauing into mind).

Just curious, why is the cycle "poorly planned"? remember that i am only looking for moderate gains, not looking to be 200 pounds next week.

But thank you for the advice....anymore????

I'm certain your diet/training are off.

Like I asked previously, post up diet,and training as well. Those two things will make or break you.

Sorry, I will not tell you want you want to hear, nor will anyone else, til you address the questions.

Example:

Meal 1:
    10 egg whites
    80 gram oat meal ( dry weight)
    6 fish oil gel caps

That's what we want to see. So post all 6 meals.....

Meal 1:
    6 eggs over easy
    50 gram oatmeal, (with brown sugar, alone it tastes like shit )
    Protein shake, 35 grams protein

Meal 2:
    3 eggs over easy
    potatoes
    Ham
    Blueberry bagel with cream cheese

Meal 3:
    Subway Club double meat- foot long
    all meats
    tomatoe
    cucumber
    olives

Meal 4:
    Usually some type of pasta like tuna goop, i
    figured the meat and pasta would be good

Meal 5:
    Steak, (changes like chicken etc so i don't get bored to death)
    Cottage cheese
    Protein shake 35 grams of whey

i usually don't eat much after that, there's occasional snacking in between but healthy stuff, like fruits bananas, watermelong, honeymelon, oranges etc

lot o orange juice and water

that's a pretty solid description of what i eat any other specifics?
    look bro i just wanted some advice from guys who know what their doing other than the friends i have. I'm not trying to waste any one's time.

lol does this mean no help ?????

Meal 1:
    6 eggs over easy
    50 gram oatmeal, (with brown sugar, alone it tastes like shit )
    Protein shake, 35 grams protein

Meal 2:
    3 eggs over easy
    potatoes
    Ham
    Blueberry bagel with cream cheese

Meal 3:
    Subway Club double meat- foot long
    all meats
    tomatoe
    cucumber
    olives

Meal 4:
    Usually some type of pasta like tuna goop, i
    figured the meat and pasta would be good

Meal 5:
    Steak, (changes like chicken etc so i don't get bored to death)
    Cottage cheese
    Protein shake 35 grams of whey

i usually don't eat much after that, there's occasional snacking in between but healthy stuff, like fruits bananas, watermelong, honeymelon, oranges etc

lot o orange juice and water

that's a pretty solid description of what i eat any other specifics?
    look bro i just wanted some advice from guys who know what their doing other than the friends i have. I'm not trying to waste any one's time.
    Sorry for my delayed response.

Real quick :

1) Far too much protein. You realize too much protein actually inhibits protein synthesis?
    2) missing healthy fats ( fish oil, nut oils ect)
    3) carbs choices aren't good
    4) Subway = garbage
    5) You aren't weighing your food
    6) 6 smaller meals throughout the day will keep you in a positive nitrogen balance.

I'll give you a sample diet :

Meal 1:
    10 egg whites
    80 gram oatmeal (dry weight)
    6 fish oil gel caps

Meal 2
    6 oz chicken
    7.5 oz cooked sweet potato
    1 table spoon olive oil

Meal 3
    6 oz chicken, turkey or beef
    175 grams cooked barley
    1 table spoon almond oil

Meal 4
    Repeat meal 3 , but replace barley with 175 grams cooked lentils

Meal 5
    Repeat meal # 2

Meal 6
    6 oz beef or chicken
    300 grams strawberries/blueberries
    Salad with 1 tablespoon olive oil

You're welcome :-)

Pinnacle

Thanks pinnacle.....i'll check it out....i don't think that's going to be enough but i'll never know until i try it out.....i eat a lot...i'm also hypoglycemic....forgot to mention that. So i may have to double up a little here and there .....i'm kinda getting the feeling that everyone here is really hesitant to recommend anything for first time users..... but nonetheless i appreciate the advice

I realize diet, sleep, and working out right are all important factors and without any of them you won't grow. I've already had training from professional lifters fyi, for several years. state champs etc. i'm never closed to learning something new but the working out right isn't my problem i promise. obviously diet could be improved and a friend of mine mentioned the protein problem previously. I know what's next, "well if you have professional friends then why the hell don't you listen to them?" The answer is i do , but i wanted confirmation from other professionals, NO ONE knows everything

But just a last question, why is this cycle inappropriate? keep in mind not looking to become an avid user

Thank you for your time pinnacle

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Stick with pinn, you cant go wrong apart from the lentils (ewww). You definately do not need gear at 150, but you have come to the right place to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by yungbeast123;3999***
    Thanks pinnacle.....i'll check it out....i don't think that's going to be enough but i'll never know until i try it out.....i eat a lot...i'm also hypoglycemic....forgot to mention that. So i may have to double up a little here and there .....i'm kinda getting the feeling that everyone here is really hesitant to recommend anything for first time users..... but nonetheless i appreciate the advice
    Do you realize what your LBM is? How many calorioes do you think a guy with an LBM of 138 pounds needs to grow? My LBM is 228 pounds and I eat 4300 calories on cycle.

Secondly, the diet I posted is over 3000 calories which is more than enough for you to grow on.
    Lastly, you noticed the low GI carbs? Perfect for a guy like yourself who is hypoglycemic.

I'm a sports nutritionist my friend. I work with high level athletes, so do what you want with my advice. There is an old saying " You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."

10 weeks of enanthate with a dose ranging from 350-500 mgs weekly is perfect for your first cycle.

If you don't fix the diet you are on, you can kiss the cycle good bye. Your diet is horrible, hence the reason you are where you are at physique-wise.

Regardless....good luck

Pinnacle

Thank you for the advice and i'm gonna roll with it. If i had access to a professional nutritionist i would have taken the advice much sooner. I will switch to the diet that you suggested and see, especially since you're a professional and that's why I'm here in the first place.

As for the cycle i'm probably going to wait a lil while and see how this diet works. But for future reference..... you're saying the enanthate alone is better?

(With the stuff I'll have)

First five weeks: 1cc of EQ with 1cc of sustanon (taken twice a week, once monday and friday. This means two ccs twice a week)

Second five weeks: 1cc of EQ with 1cc of test enanthate( so again two ccs twice a week...is this too much?

how much exactly is that a week.(i know a horrible question to ask as i should know, that's why i am asking though before i inject the substance )

also, i'm prone to male pattern baldness unfortunately, feel like i'm already losing hair(however maybe paranoia) and the men in both sides of my family were looking pretty grim by the time they were 25, so i'm doubting a whole lot of luck). I have finasteride to help. I realize that there's no avoiding the strong androgenic effects of the test, and every good cycle appears to depend on it. If i were to lower the dosage would it lower the chances of the test dominating my poor head? Any other options?

Again thank you so much for the advice, i really appreciate it. I'm sure it gets annoying talking to first timers.

As for the cycle i'm probably going to wait a lil while and see how this diet works. But for future reference..... you're saying the enanthate alone is better?

First five weeks: 1cc of EQ with 1cc of sustanon (taken twice a week, once monday and friday. This means two ccs twice a week)

Second five weeks: 1cc of EQ with 1cc of test enanthate( so again two ccs twice a week...is this too much?

how much exactly is that a week.(i know a horrible question to ask as i should know, that's why i am asking though before i inject the substance )

also, i'm prone to male pattern baldness unfortunately, feel like i'm already losing hair(however maybe paranoia) and the men in both sides of my family were looking pretty grim by the time they were 25, so i'm doubting a whole lot of luck). I have finasteride to help. I realize that there's no avoiding the strong androgenic effects of the test, and every good cycle appears to depend on it. If i were to lower the dosage would it lower the chances of the test dominating my poor head? Any other options?

Again thank you so much for the advice, i really appreciate it. I'm sure it gets annoying talking to first timers.
    Good idea to settle into the diet before starting a cycle.

Your first cycle you need to keep things very simple.
    Pick a type of testosterone you want to use and run it for 10 weeks. It's rediculous to switch types of test 5 weeks into a cycle.
    Secondly EQ is very weak, and useless as a muscle builder

I still recommend test enanthate for 10 weeks at 350-500 mgs weekly.

Finasteride will help with hair issues.

While you are getting used to the diet I recommend you research "First cycles". Your train of thought is wishy washy. Eventually you'll see it best to run one drug for a first cycle. This way, should any unwanted sides occur during the cycle, you'll know the culprit and what drugs to take to counter the sides( like gyno).

Good luck

Pinnacle

Thanks for the advice again pinn,

I did the math

1cc is one ml, which means the cycle above that i mentioned before would provide

300 mg of test enanthate per ml
    250 mg of sustanon per ml
    250 mg of EQ per ml
    Those are the concentrations
    I have would have two bottles of the EQ obviously for the whole ten weeks

The part that bothers me is if i follow through with what my friends suggest, i'll be injecting 550 mg twice a week, that's 1100 mg of test. Is this not just a tad bit pushy? Especially for a first time user?

what my friends suggest, i'll be injecting 550 mg twice a week, that's 1100 mg of test. Is this not just a tad bit pushy? Especially for a first time user?

Yes, it is far too much for a first cycle. 350-500 mgs is plenty.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Wow, pinnacle ur my new friend with ur diet advice

As far as the cycle goes, once again Pin is right, far to much for a first time user. And on top of that one compound such as Test is all u need. It introduces your body to #1 a foreign substance and being testosterone that your body produces. #2 it will help you counter act any gyno problems that may occur, it will also help you find out how HIGH levels of test feel in your body. This way in the future if you decide to cycle again you will know how test effects your body as you should use it as a base in most cycles.

Plus as everyone will tell you testosterone as a first cycle is a great cycle for begginers, its tried and true. Ditch the EQ and save your money for FOOD as FOOD is more beneficial than EQ.

Just curious, could i use the EQ for something else, maybe in PCT? I already have what i listed above and would rather not feel like an idiot knowing i should have waited(regardless if that's how it is let a guy know ) lol

Should i use the sust or the test e for ten weeks? which would be better and would using sust instead of test e avoid the DHT buildup problem...i know i've already asked this question but the mpb thing is kinda worrying me....

thanks for the suggestions guys

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    The solution to your problem is neither a needle nor a pill. You'll just be wasting your money . Juice nazi says... NO juice for you! JK........not really.

well stop being a damn juice nazi and help me out lol jk....not really lol.

Thread Information