mattcfc08 is offline New Member

Question effective anavar dosage ?

hello

i was wondering what is an effective anavar dosage to use.

I am 190 pounds and currently on 40 mg's of anavar a day.

is this an effective dose, or should i follow that 0.125 / body weight or somthing. Thanks a lot

Thanks

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    What are your stats and goals ? 40mgs of var should suffice to add lean mass and improve strength. Some say to run it as high as 80mg but I've gotten good results from just 40mg but I also ran test along with it.

sorry, here is more deatail.

im 18, 6"1, about 8 % bf and 190lb.

i want to just have a leaner look and mabye even gain some strength out of it. Its really to imprive my overall athlete persona. Like faster stronger leaner etc.

im just wondering as ive been using 40mg's for 3 weeks and i starting to develop bad acne and thought the dosage was too high.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mattcfc08 View Post
    sorry, here is more deatail.

im 18, 6"1, about 8 % bf and 190lb.

i want to just have a leaner look and mabye even gain some strength out of it. Its really to imprive my overall athlete persona. Like faster stronger leaner etc.

im just wondering as ive been using 40mg's for 3 weeks and i starting to develop bad acne and thought the dosage was too high.

Thanks
    Im gonna give you an honest answer here, your way to young to use aas. Anavar is about as mild a steriod as you can get but right now you have sooo much natural test pumping thru your body, at your age you can easily obtain your objects with diet and excercise alone. Eat alot of protein and keep lifting and leave the gear for another 6-7 years down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by iagainsti View Post
    Im gonna give you an honest answer here, your way to young to use aas. Anavar is about as mild a steriod as you can get but right now you have sooo much natural test pumping thru your body, at your age you can easily obtain your objects with diet and excercise alone. Eat alot of protein and keep lifting and leave the gear for another 6-7 years down the road.
    Agree^^^^^

thanks for the concearn, but im just having trouble making noticible gains, and a few people have even said to me " are you on steroids " because of my body taking shape, so i sorta wana stay on them

thanks for the concearn, but im just having trouble making noticible gains, and a few people have even said to me " are you on steroids" because of my body taking shape, so i sorta wana stay on them
    190lbs at 6.1 with 8% bf sounds pretty good to me. Agian your currently using a mild steriod but your still running the risk of shutting down your natty test production for years to come. At your age, a ton of good food is the most anabolic thing you need to concern yourself with.

what dose ?

any one else got a formula or a sugguestion for what dose i should use

any one else got a formula or a sugguestion for what dose i should use
    At your age I think your gonna run into a brickwall for info around this board.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    We are just looking out for you. Way to young to be messing with AAS. Besides being to young, Taking VAR Will lead to other stuff and at your age,it is NOT WISE to start taking steroids . Wait a few more years!!!

lol, well if im gonna use them, what would be the best dosage ?

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd say 100mg/ED stuff is fairly weak but some people can get away with a lot less. I just personally don't see anything unless I take about 100mg everyday.

Thread Information