zartan is offline Banned

PCT times: why wait?

Why wait for all your chemicals to leave the system before beginning? It seems like you'd want to begin while you still have some test in your system, hopefully kick your own test production back in gear before it hits rock bottom.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you can't restart your natural test production while it is being suppressed by suppressive compounds. your natural levels are already at ''rock bottom'' by the end of the cycle, and you can't restart your natural production while the suppressive compounds are still present.

zartan is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    you can't restart your natural test production while it is being suppressed by suppressive compounds. your natural levels are already at ''rock bottom'' by the end of the cycle, and you can't restart your natural production while the suppressive compounds are still present.
    What I meant was overall test levels in blood will reach rock bottom as the esters run their course since natural test production is at a stand still. Why do people run HCG if you can't effect natural production with suppressive compound present? I guess this is basically the same discussion we had before.

Big
    The HCG will, among other things, help prevent testicular atrophy, or help restore the testicles after they begin to atrophy, thus allowing a faster recovery. This is pretty much where we left off. Bump for answers from some of our members with a medical background, perhaps they can explain it better than I can.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Pretty much everything big said,

the only thing I will add is that the oral compounds used for PCT reach full blood serum concentration very rapidly. They also start to elicit positive effects relatively rapidly at least as far as chemically speaking. Really there is no need to start early, plus the longer the body is exposed to the drug the more tolerant of the drug it becomes. Meaning it will start taking larger and larger doses of a particular drug to elicit the same response.

zartan is offline Banned
    So why do the PCT chems not work when you still have the chems from your cycle in your system?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zartan View Post
    So why do the PCT chems not work when you still have the chems from your cycle in your system?
    They do to an extent, it just that the effects of steroid hormones on their target cells are very powerful and relatively long lasting. A particular steroid compound can stay attached to its receptor site in the nucleus of a cell for months causing the cell to still be under its effects. This depends on the affinity for binding of the particular compound. Don't ask me how long a particular compound actually stays attached. That i do not know.

Big
    Excellent answers as always MS.

zartan is offline Banned
    Good info... so you recommend waiting the full 18 days at least till the long esters from Sustanon have run their course?

Big
    I do.

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    I haveheard that clomid can be taken during a cycle because it stimulates the hpta to produce more gonadotropins. clomid acts by affecting the hpta and regenerating the whole regulating system.
    CME

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Why wait for all your chemicals to leave the system before beginning? It seems like you'd want to begin while you still have some test in your system, hopefully kick your own test production back in gear before it hits rock bottom.
    Even though you cant restart endogenous T by using ancillaries when still on steroids , I suggest you run an AI during the time the AS your using exits. For example, Test Enan takes 14 days. If your not running an oral or short estered injectable during this peroid (which you should be), run an AI IMHO if you havent already. It will reduce estrogen levels ready for PCT. Estrogen is VERY suppressive to the HPTA, mainly leydig cells.

Clomid has also been shown to maintain LH levels in users on AS and that should, hypothatically, be shutdown. AI's can also do this for a limited time.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Good info... so you recommend waiting the full 18 days at least till the long esters from Sustanon have run their course?
    Run an AI during this peroid, if you havent already.

Thread Information