Thread: EQ Only cycle

awms is offline Senior Member

EQ Only cycle

First cycle. 16 weeks. 600mg a week. Front load 1200mg the first week.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    you should know by now that we are going to tell you to get yourself some test and run a proper cycle.

haha oh I know you are....but I figer why not give it a try? I dont see how it wouldent be good? Low side effects, steady gains....its somthing nice and light for the first time.

yes but eq can still shut down your natty test production. you really need to do a test only cycle. i assume that you are wanting to use eq only to cut? what are your stats?

Im looking to gains size, but stay very lean! and even loose a small amount of fat....My diet will prob be about 3500 cals but I will be doing cardio, weights ect....

5"11 give or take
    10-12 bf%
    Taking in about 300g protein a day.

Im not looking for the massive look any more....I mean I want to be big but im more looking to be hard, lean , athletic so that when people look at me they dont day "look atthe freak!" lol they say man I wish I looked like that guy! I have a solid base but I just has sugery to remove gyno on my right side and I need somthing to give me a boost back into the game.

if you wouldnt mind injecting ed or eod then i would suggest a cycle of prop.

I was thinking 200mg test/ 400mg eq but the more I thought about it I didint see how it would make that big of a diffrence from what I was reading....people seem to make good gains on 12 plus weeks on eq.

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    if you wouldnt mind injecting ed or eod then i would suggest a cycle of prop.
    I would man but I have a body who just quit into week 4 of prob because he has big red marks all over his shoulders, legs ect....and can not move! lol It scared me! so Il pass for my first cycle on prop! that was my first choice until I looked at him!

*sorry quit into week for of prop* I type to fast!

i would suggest to at least run a hrt dose of test. the diffrence is that if the eq shuts you down then what are you going to do? i would atleast run 250mgs per week. you will see nice gains with little sides from that.

so what about 250mg test/ 300mg eq? or 400mg eq/250mg test?

if you are set on running eq then i would run it like this
    1-12 test e 250mgs/week
    1-12 eq 500-600 mgs/week

Hmm yes well that seem like a good plan!

yarakefendi is offline Associate Member
    i agree with nate
    200mg test e /week 1-12
    400-600mg eq/week 1-12

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I would run more test personally. Since you don't wanna inject that often use test e. I would look at 400-500mgs ew. I heard anything lower than that you won't really see gains. This of course varies by person to person. But it sounds like with the 200mgs of test your just trying to keep your natural test stable. I agree that it should work, but since you running AAS why not use 500ew to get more gains? I mean that is the reason why your running AAS isn't it?

I like EQ for a few reasons.

1. Low side effects

2. Increases procollagen III by 340% (I have horrible joints! and this will help!)and I might be wrong on this one???? but less stretch marks?

3. increases Red blood (better endurance).

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I would NOT run EQ alone. I would definitely run more test and I wouldn't run EQ that high. There is very little difference between 400-600mg. I've run EQ several times at different doses. I am still debating my opinion on EQ. I ran it last cycle and wasn't impressed at all with it. I would personally run it for 14 weeks.

If you have bad joints, Deca is the way to go. EQ can be hard on the joints.

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM View Post
    I would NOT run EQ alone. I would definitely run more test and I wouldn't run EQ that high. There is very little difference between 400-600mg. I've run EQ several times at different doses. I am still debating my opinion on EQ. I ran it last cycle and wasn't impressed at all with it. I would personally run it for 14 weeks.

BLT
    from what I was reading EQ is good for your joints?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    from what I was reading EQ is good for your joints?
    I tend to dry out on EQ. Deca is known to lube the joints. I've never heard that EQ is great for your joints.

hmmm I always thought that because it boosts collegne by so much that it was good....does any one eles get dry joint when on eq?

respek is offline Associate Member
    Is 250 mg of test enough to prevent shut down? He is going to be taking 600 mg of EQ!

250mg should be enouph....eq does not shut you down hard like deca or tren and its mild. Plus you body makes only about 50mg a weeks so it should be plenty!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM View Post

BLT
    You're damn right about deca and joints, I'm in pct and I'm hurtin somewhat in the joint department.No probs while on cycle, love my deca!

spooledup is offline Banned
    I've had great results using EQ alone and a quick recovery. Adding test makes my recovery much longer.

If you want just small lean gains and quality body recomposition it is a good cycle.

How many of you people saying to add test have ever done an EQ only cycle? Any of you?

Test is definitely NOT necessary. I prefer EQ over test.

spooledup is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by respek View Post
    Is 250 mg of test enough to prevent shut down? He is going to be taking 600 mg of EQ!
    What?

If you add test you will be shut down MUCH harder, and it will take you longer to recover.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    i havent read many of the above posts. but i do no that eq only cycles would be just what you want. its your first cycle and from that cycle i would say you could gain 12pounds of solid muscle on it. it looks fine to me and its dosed right. you have the frontload which is a great addition. from all the people i no that have done eq only cycles they all say that the recovery was faster and easier then a test only cycle. imo yo should go for it.

Thread Information