drive it!! is offline Associate Member

letrozole ( femara)

I was thinking of useing some letro or ldex duiring next cycle based on advice i got from this forum. The profile for femara on this site reccomends only .25mg per day i can only find it in 2.5 mg doses is this a misprint in the profile or what? would 2.5 ed be too much?? from what i hear this would be a good addition to the cyp/tren enth im about to start.I postedthis in pct with 35 looks but no answers???

Branch_w is offline Junior Member
    if you get liquid letro u can take whatever amount you want, and yes i would think that 2.5mg ed would be way too much for 12 weeks or so , letro is stronger than ldex and most ppl run that at .25mgs/day. Depending on what gear your running id say ldex would be strong enough.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    you should run adex insead of letro...letro will kill your sex drive...start off with adex and run it throughout your cycle

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    I don't like how everyone is so quick to tell people not to use letro and to use adex instead... Letro is much better and is especially better when running a 19-nor as I believe it downregs the progesterone receptors. Don't run it at 2.5mgs tho. I would use about .5mgs ED. Liquid form is the easiest to measure but if you got pills just try to split them into 4ths with a pill cutter.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    .5 ed sounds a little high.. .25 ed or eod would probably be sufficient if you're just playing it safe

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    adex same thing as letro just has better percentages for the most part from what i read

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    better percentages? what does that mean? letro is a lot stronger, it blocks like 98% estrogen..

drive it!! is offline Associate Member
    thanx for the help butnow im really confused. Letro or lquidex????? im runninfg test cyp @500mg a week and tren enth @400mg a week.

Branch_w is offline Junior Member
    if youre running tren which is a 19nor , most would agree that using letro is probably better because it can help with the progesterone side. As dog said earlier.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    .5 ed sounds a little high.. .25 ed or eod would probably be sufficient if you're just playing it safe
    True. I should of mentioned that I am gyno sensitive... I never would use less than a quarter of a letro pill or 1/4th ml on any aromatizing substance. Start with .25 ed and bump up if you think you need it.

Thread Information