Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Itching with Test Enanthate !!!

I am in the 10th week of Test E 500/week. Power is great and no water retention for me. But the pain in ass starts when i start to warm up. It starts to itch all over my upper body and i have to take of my clothes and have to turn on the fan and have to scratch my upper body with hair brush sometime. And without scratching the upper body gets red too. But it goes away once i am under the air. Did you ever had this problem and will it go away once i finish my cycle ? Only two week more to go.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    sounds something like increased bloodflow to the surface of the skin possibly....

Ive had this problem in the earlier days but it goes away after time. I have real sensative skin and if i tan it seems to get more sensative. also if i dont shave my chest it will ITCH LIKE A MOTHER F*CKER!!!! so hair makes my skin itch as well (even on the legs)

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    sounds something like increased bloodflow to the surface of the skin possibly....

Ive had this problem in the earlier days but it goes away after time. I have real sensative skin and if i tan it seems to get more sensative. also if i dont shave my chest it will ITCH LIKE A MOTHER F*CKER!!!! so hair makes my skin itch as well (even on the legs)
    Exactly "ITCH LIKE A MOTHER F*CKER!!!! " thats the right word. But my skin is not so sensitive. Is it tht some hormonal change is there thats why it is happening ? I have been lifting from the past 6 years and never had this problem. Its only in the cycle that i had it.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    i get that everytime i take an steroid it sux but its just something you have to deal with whenever it happens to me i try not to scrath or think about it and eventually it goes away but its very frustrating

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow i have never heard of this before today.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    wow i have never heard of this before today.
    me either.

i made a post about this probably about a year ago, i talked to a doc. about it and he said it was most likely a minor allergic reaction to all the oils in your body from the gear and theres really not much to do about it except deal with it

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    heyyy i am experiencing that right now on test E !!! and damn its SO annoying . when i get hot or something it itches like a bitch my whole body . its like pinches all over, i think its from the hormonal change. anyway its not a big deal.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Yep, a friend of mine gave up bodybuilding altogether due to the same problem. He had only taken 2 cycles of Test E. Each time, after 8 weeks or so the itching started. He said that it was at its worse when he just started to break into a sweat. He said every pore hurt like hell as he broke into a sweat. He also said he has very sensitive skin.

^Yeah thats right.
    But it stops once i start sweating in the exercise.

I had a terrible day yeterday. I was in a bus and it was bit warm inside. I took off my jacket (its starting of winter here) to prevent it. As i was going to reach my stop and there were not many passenger. The BITCH started again. I took off my T-shirt and started itching again like a monkey. It was embarrassing. Moreover there were some chicks too.

yea man i feel ya the second you start to get just a little hot you start to itch like crazy its not a good time try lotioning up your body it has helped me a little bit but theres nothing much you can do

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    Ya I got it from test c. last cycle,my back and stuff would itch so bad through out the day, that i would have my co workers scratch my back.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86 View Post
    yea man i feel ya the second you start to get just a little hot you start to itch like crazy its not a good time try lotioning up your body it has helped me a little bit but theres nothing much you can do
    Yeah that what i'll do now a lotion will help i think. Was is over once you finished the cycle ? Or do i have to carry a hair brush on cycle and PCT too ?

i just started pct for my test cycle and i started itchin like a mother when i was goin for a run... first time id had it but i too had just got a decent tan up on the beach for the last 2 weeks.. i had to take my shirt off to use it to scratch my back it wasn pleasant

thestreaker is offline Junior Member
    hah yeah both arimidex and nolva made me so ichy... especially when you sweat! worse drugs i've ever taken by far
    but im gonna go back to picking up all my hair off the floor. try and figure out how to get it back on my head lol

anabolicpower is offline Banned
    Guys do not ever consider taking niacin while on it then :P

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicpower View Post
    Guys do not ever consider taking niacin while on it then :P
    Whys so ?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Niacin=Vasodialator

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like dry skin to me...it is that time of year.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    also what do you take preworkout?

i take 30gm glucose + 50 gm raw whey protein (thats a raw material of whey protein i use to load protein) + amino acid serving.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner9 View Post
    I am in the 10th week of Test E 500/week. Power is great and no water retention for me. But the pain in ass starts when i start to warm up. It starts to itch all over my upper body and i have to take of my clothes and have to turn on the fan and have to scratch my upper body with hair brush sometime. And without scratching the upper body gets red too. But it goes away once i am under the air. Did you ever had this problem and will it go away once i finish my cycle ? Only two week more to go.
    do have have dry skin?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ive heard guys are have allergic reactions to EO.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    do have have dry skin?
    yeah i guess but not too dry like dusting.

nicnitro is offline Junior Member
    To me it sounds like:

Your nerve endings or synapses are firing rapidly, some people have them (synapses) closer to the skin surface than others. In your case it sounds like the chemical is causing it.

Do you ever get "heat rashes" being out in the sun on a hot day, especially when you don't keep your body cool (jumping in the pool, etc.) ?

nope, never had heat rashes, infact i haev even worked under hot sun about 45 degrees, traveled a lot in summer when u get drenched with sweat, have slept at night when there were powercuts and that too while i wa sweating. But i guess this is coz of Test. Enanthate . I believe it will go away once i am off with this cycle. I am going to stop it as a 10 week cycle only. And yeah tonight at 2:38 i got up to scratch my back.
    I hope it is not forever shit.

I didn't even had a chick during my cycle. I wonder what will happen at that moment. I 'll telling her to scrach my back... aaahh!!!! not again.

I was going to die today coz of ithching.
    It was like the pins injected in my skin. During exercise i was itching like a monkey. But once i was started to sweat it was all over. Those who had this problem when will it go away.

Forgot to tell you. I massaged my whole body with hell lot of oil. Lotion is not much oily so i thought to give it a try. During massage it started again icoz the body heat starts to increase coz of rub so i turned on the fan to full and then i did it. Had a shower too after half an hour. I used about 100 ml of oil to massage.

Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner9 View Post
    I was going to die today coz of ithching.
    It was like the pins injected in my skin. During exercise i was itching like a monkey. But once i was started to sweat it was all over. Those who had this problem when will it go away.
    Let us know how long it takes. My friend said it was 3 months after cycle before the itching would stop. He made multiple trips to the DR, saw a dermatologist. Then started a 2nd cycle and went through the whole ordeal again.

3 months .... .... shit man.
    Yeah i'll update it buddy. I believe it will go away once the Test ennathate is out of my body and the natural will flow again.

It hits me like hell. Today i was feeling like to quit everything and sit in room with ice bag on my body. You know like Van Dame in Universal soldier. Damm it, it was a movie but this is real.

Fvck Man i was in the theater to watch movie and it started again. I was with my friends and her girl. She was like WTF. Even if i drink protein with hot milk/water it starts. I have to take off my shirt and make sure i am not excited and do not watch any action movie at all. I have decided not to use it again. It ok with that but it like aaahhh can't even go out with friends and total circle cut off.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I get this down the middle of my back, almost looks like hives, witch hazel helps. Its the most insane itch, then it actually hurts afterwards.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I talked to my friend, who had a similar problem, this weekend. He said he has a history of psoriasis. He said (I know nothing about psoriasis) that with psoriasis your skin regenerates faster then normal and having extra dead skin causes the itching. So, he theorizes that with AAS it may cause the regeneration to be even greater.

He has been off for months and still has some problems although they are minimal and getting better.

Yeah BG, but i get it on my total upper body and sometimes on the legs too. But today i tried not to itch and it helped me infact it went away faster. Like fits of itching it started 3 times and i did not scratch it. Not to scratch is like Candice Michelle all nude and you should not erect, FvckMan.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    I talked to my friend, who had a similar problem, this weekend. He said he has a history of psoriasis. He said (I know nothing about psoriasis) that with psoriasis your skin regenerates faster then normal and having extra dead skin causes the itching. So, he theorizes that with AAS it may cause the regeneration to be even greater.

He has been off for months and still has some problems although they are minimal and getting better.
    Ahh cgb you know bro i was going bang my GF after more than 6 months, it was just in the foreplay the Maa faakaaa started !!! I told her i got to go to see doctor and have to get CT Scan coz i had head injury. Otherwise what shud i have told her that i have to do Cardio to get rid of itch before sex...LOL and she wud be thinking like i am an exercise psycho.

Have you tried taking an antihistamine when the itching starts? This sometimes works for allergic reactions.

Give me your GF's number. I'll help you out until you get your problem taken care of!
    Just because Im a nice guy....

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Have you tried taking an antihistamine when the itching starts? This sometimes works for allergic reactions.

Give me your GF's number. I'll help you out until you get your problem taken care of!
    Just because Im a nice guy....
    Fvck You man...LOL
    I guess with these words of urs i am getting better. Itching ?? na i was joking....LOL

But i feel like it is not like that as it was on peak when i was on the last week of cycle.

rager is offline Member
    It could be that batch, I had that happened on Certain Brands of TE and nothing with others

Quote Originally Posted by rager View Post
    It could be that batch, I had that happened on Certain Brands of TE and nothing with others
    This came to my mind too. It was Iran Test Enanthate . Perhaps the oil reacted or perhaps they have used Engine Oil instead.

Next time i am going to used some good company like Ranbaxy or similar. Atleast they will have some good non allergic oils in the product.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information