DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member

Sex drive is back, Novaldex? This make sense?

Im approaching 7 weeks on a cycle of 500/600 test-e/deca .

Never felt like I was "on" sex drive wize since I started the test. I've run it before and I was like an animal.

I just started some novaldex as I got lab results and my estrogen was 7x higher than a normal woman. 4th day now on the novaldex and I feel like I think I should've felt this whole time.

Time will tell if it lasts....

make sense to anyone???

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    yes totaly estrogen kills your libido if its high did u feel like a baby before?

i felt just like normal, like I wasnt on cycle at all.... Not bad, just like good off cycle sex drive

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    if i dont run enof ai on cycle my "lil warrior" doesnt want to battle if you get me

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSauce99 View Post
    Im approaching 7 weeks on a cycle of 500/600 test-e/deca .

Never felt like I was "on" sex drive wize since I started the test. I've run it before and I was like an animal.

I just started some novaldex as I got lab results and my estrogen was 7x higher than a normal woman. 4th day now on the novaldex and I feel like I think I should've felt this whole time.

Time will tell if it lasts....

make sense to anyone???
    If you wan't to carry on taking nolva throught the rest of your cycle for estrogen control thats fine, but you would be better of using a low dose AI, nolva does nothing for circulating estrogen it just blocks estrogen receptors in some tissues.

Yeah I ordered some Arimidex ... I know how Noval works, thats why I was wondering if it really would make a difference on this subject or not, since it doesnt lower circulating levels...

KeyserSoze1 is offline Junior Member
    How is Gaspari Novedex XT compared to other PCT? Where do I get other ones from? I live in Canada

Cheers!

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze1 View Post
    How is Gaspari Novedex XT compared to other PCT? Where do I get other ones from? I live in Canada

Cheers!

It sucks and will do nothing for you! Click on the moving banner in the upper right hand corner of this site... You seriously need to research before you use... Deca only and now this? C'mon bro, you're just asking for health problems...

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSauce99 View Post
    Yeah I ordered some Arimidex... I know how Noval works, thats why I was wondering if it really would make a difference on this subject or not, since it doesnt lower circulating levels...
    I don't see how nolvadex would increase sex drive. It has never done that for me. If your estrogen gets too low, though, that will kill your sex drive.

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    I don't see how nolvadex would increase sex drive. It has never done that for me. If your estrogen gets too low, though, that will kill your sex drive.
    thats exactly what i was thinking, for me and many others proviron increase sex drive, first time im hearing nolva does, interesting....

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    What dosage of nolva are you running?

Question for the pros out there. Obviously an AI would be best to fight estrogen sides, but is 20-40mg of nolvadex enough to combat gyno when u have 7xs the normal amount of estrogen in the body????

You say it was 7x higher, what was your estrogen level?

2timer is offline Senior Member
    maybe I am wrong but I believe its your test en taht may have something to do with it. From my expereince and others in gym we all hate what it does to sexual drive. What wa syour previous test?

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer View Post
    maybe I am wrong but I believe its your test en taht may have something to do with it. From my expereince and others in gym we all hate what it does to sexual drive. What wa syour previous test?

i'm sorry ? you HATE what testosterone does to your sex drive

anyways , i am on a test cycle myself , 4th week , and i feel like shit , better than a week before , but still total crap , i never felt like this. i front loaded the test which was the biggest mistake , it screwed up everything and shot up my estrogen i think. I am taking an AI . i am getting a little bit better but its slow.

nolvadex hummm..... tell you what man , i am gonna try to take it myself , and see if it makes a difference .

as far as i know , nolva blocks the effect of estrogen right guys ?? = no estrogenic side effects (low sex drive,lethargy....etc) am i right ?isn't this the right explanation ?
    Last edited by SilverTest; 12-16-2008 at 12:25 AM.

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    bump for more answers

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Test in any form...cip/ E / sust/ prop...will only increase sex drive and libido..so I think you're way off base there.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post

as far as i know , nolva blocks the effect of estrogen right guys ?? = no estrogenic side effects (low sex drive,lethargy....etc) am i right ?isn't this the right explanation ?
    Nolvadex blocks the estrogen receptors so the circulating estrogen cannot attach itself. It does not lower estrogen or other estrogen related side effects. To lower estrogen you should take an AI (aromatase inhibitor) such as Adex. That will stop the test from aromatasing to estrogen, keeping your total estrogen down.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Remind me not to join your gym, what you are saying is complete nonsence !!!

Doub1e_J is offline Associate Member
    Is Proviron effective at reducing bloat or is liquidex better? Is there a better choice than these two for gains and reducing bloat?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Nolvadex blocks the estrogen receptors so the circulating estrogen cannot attach itself. It does not lower estrogen or other estrogen related side effects. To lower estrogen you should take an AI (aromatase inhibitor) such as Adex. That will stop the test from aromatasing to estrogen, keeping your total estrogen down.
    hmmm Im of the thought process that by blocking the estro receptor it does help to eliminate/lower sides associated with high estro levels however when you discontinue nolva use all the estro still present in system so sides can flare up big time. Aromasin in pct will help to prevent this.... or simply when u continue nolva into pct with clomid for 4-6 weeks because of no more exo test the estro levels naturally decrease over time to a more normal level via bodies natural metabolization process of high levels of hormones. I used nolva/ proviron for years on cycle for estro control and got excellent results. Actually started with just nolva then after a couple years of cycling added in proviron and liked the effects of the combo better. If estrogen was cause of low sex drive then the addition of nolva would help BUT in bloodwork estro levels would remain highly elevated.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-16-2008 at 12:20 PM.

My estrogen was 15pg/ml Normal men range was .6-1.2pg/ml women was 2-6pg/ml

Im going to do more reading on proviron

At what level of TEST do you need an AI? 200mg/wk? TRT people aren't on AI's are they?

Arent theyre any longterm negatives being on longterm AIs?

Blog Entries
    ^^ possible cholesterol issues i believe ...id read the profiles on armidex , letrozole , and aromasin -- those are definate ai's. Nolva & clomid are serms (they block estro receptor) ais inhibit aromitization to estrogen via blocking the aromitase enzyme. proviron is actually a dht that is believed to have some ai properties because it too binds to the aromitase enzyme.. but what it is proven to do is raise levels of free testosterone (by binding to SHBH)....alleviating sexual sides as well as making test "more effective" As far as what dosage they become necessary - that is pretty individual ..you want some estrogen as it actually aids in effectiveness of aas as far as muscle growth.

Gotcha.... Yea on 500mg test-E my free test is only 14% higher than when I was all natural!

Provirons not a research chem is it?

Blog Entries
    ^^^ no - at least ive never seen it as research chem - pharmaceutical ....

Thread Information