RendellUnit is offline Junior Member

Synthol Suggestion

I was wondering if I could get some feedback from people who personally used synthol RESPONSIBLY.

I read a few articles on the stuff and I keep reading that its dangerouse stuff when its abused, but im just looking to pump up my arms a few inches and be done with the stuff.

My concern is my arms becoming deformed like some pictures/video's I have seen.

For someone using the stuff for the first time, what does should I take, 1ml per day or 1 ml every second day.

Im not looking to pound this stuff in me to get big arms quick. I would like to do this responsibily and take my time to ensure I dont get lumps.

I would be a first time user and I have never personally seen anyone iniject this stuff, so what are your thoughts on me trying this out.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i have no clue what this was until yesterday but only thing id like to do with a bottle of that stuff is to put it on my fence and shoot it with a pistol. Id leave that stuff for the jersey shore.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    can we get some STATS

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How long have you been training?
    Are your arms under developed to the rest of your body parts?

24 years old, soon to be 25
    195lbs
    6ft
    Lifting weights for 3 years
    I have done 3 cycles to date
    bf - not sure to be honnest

My right arm is a little bigger then my left, I would like to even them out and also add some size to them.

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    never thake that unless u know some 1 that may b gets you gear can he do it or if he knowns his suppler can do it for u 1 mil in every muscle. thay dont look like inplans but i know peaple that has used it safely but all big men and dont look like freeks if u dont as you well nerer know
    Last edited by ZEUS3; 12-18-2008 at 03:16 PM.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Only use it for contest prep. It does not permenantly expand the muscle fascia like one would imagine... it is temporary. Not only that, but now personally my biceps become fatigued much more easily. If I could go back in time, I would not do it. I wouldn't suggest it in the least.

Inject it into a vein and you will have an instant visit to the ER... or die on the way there (most likely).

It is an extremely thick oil that has a very hard time of disolving (thus expanding muscle fascia like a water ballon), but instead of forming muscle in a "collected fiber" manner like muscle, it globs up in areas and leads to deformed areas when you have enough built up.
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 12-18-2008 at 02:15 PM.

I would like to add... for a longer cycle (not suggested) then I would imagine that it could permenantly expand muscle fascia. I just used one vial and stopped... stuff scares the shit out of me.

The freaks that use it the wrong way have huge arms because they continue to use outragous amounts and... do it on a daily basis. Have them stop for a month and watch those arms deflate.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman View Post
    Only use it for contest prep. It does not permenantly expand the muscle fascia like one would imagine... it is temporary. Not only that, but now personally my biceps become fatigued much more easily. If I could go back in time, I would not do it. I wouldn't suggest it in the least.

Inject it into a vein and you will have an instant visit to the ER... or die on the way there.
    I would think that contest prep would be one time you wouldnt use it, no one wants to step on stage unable to flex and looking all bloated and rounded...off season would be a more suitable time for synthol use...

Also, synthol can lead to permanant growth of the muscle....

It can be used to permenantly increase the size of smaller muscle groups by stretching the fascia, some people have tight fasica what envelope's the muscle so tight its impossible to build any new tissue because of the restriction.

Ive done this myself and many competing bodybuilders who ive adviced have tried it with great success who have increased size in their lagging bodyparts in line with the others.

BUT,,,, this should only be used by someone who as tried everything to bring up the muscle group ie training, cycles,stretching, diet and someone who as been doing this for many years, it isn't a easy way out of hardwork, infact the protocol is very painfull and stretching procedure is very extreme.

Its very easy to abuse this stuff and my advice would be is do not touch it, you should change training programmes and try every other method possible for a few more yrs yet,

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    I would think that contest prep would be one time you wouldnt use it, no one wants to step on stage unable to flex and looking all bloated and rounded...off season would be a more suitable time for synthol use...

Also, synthol can lead to permanant growth of the muscle....
    It doesn't immediately glob up like you see with abusers. You inject, then rub the oil out. Small use and you could inevitably put on an inch with no noticable deformity. Good for contest prep. You can still flex your muscle. More than an inch and you will have problems (I would imagine).

Way too many things to worry about then benefits... major one being an easy way to die.

This is why im so confused. I read that it only pumps up your arms for a short period of time and then I read that it permmenantly promotes muscle growth.

There is nothing thats more depressing then getting big and then slowly deflating back to your original state.

I want to try the stuff, but it is risky and I dont think its worth the risk if it doesnt promote permmenant muscle growth.

Quote Originally Posted by RendellUnit View Post
    This is why im so confused. I read that it only pumps up your arms for a short period of time and then I read that it permmenantly promotes muscle growth.

There is nothing thats more depressing then getting big and then slowly deflating back to your original state.

I want to try the stuff, but it is risky and I dont think its worth the risk if it doesnt promote permmenant muscle growth.
    It's all dependant on how much you use and for how long.

Imagine stretching a rubber balloon... stretch it for 5 seconds and it will go back to its normal size, stretch it for 2 hours and it will stick.

if 2 much Synthol is puttin it 1 muscle 2 long like 10 mil over time you have 2 drain it and puttig in fresh expesaly biceps allways a good candidate but that gives the freeky vibe

Ok guys lets say I did decide on taking this stuff. What dose do you reccomend I take in each bi cep and for how long. If im goin to do this, I want to do it where im going to obtain some permenant muscle growth and not just deflate down to my original size when im done.

Quote Originally Posted by RendellUnit View Post
    Ok guys lets say I did decide on taking this stuff. What dose do you reccomend I take in each bi cep and for how long. If im goin to do this, I want to do it where im going to obtain some permenant muscle growth and not just deflate down to my original size when im done.
    You shouldnt use it, you haven't trained long enough and you should look further into training programmes...dont be sucked in

lot of muscle first train hard for a while then keep the inlargment oil till u got real muscle

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS3 View Post
    if 2 much Synthol is puttin it 1 muscle 2 long like 10 mil over time you have 2 drain it and puttig in fresh expesaly biceps allways a good candidate but that gives the freeky vibe
    drain it and put in fresh???bro i got to tell u some of your posts just plain leave me baffled.....

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    drain it and put in fresh???bro i got to tell u some of your posts just plain leave me baffled.....

just scaring him no good stuff dangerus well it is ban isnt it?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    you don't need to "scare him off" he already got shot down. i can't even imagine how messed up your arm would look if you "drain" it. the fascia would still be stretched with nothing in there. that would be terrible

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    you don't need to "scare him off" he already got shot down. i can't even imagine how messed up your arm would look if you "drain" it. the fascia would still be stretched with nothing in there. that would be terrible
    yes but thats the addicion does 2 u and it does happen but thay fill in back up with fresh

yeah well thats pretty stupid. he's also not addicted to it.. he is asking about it.

also, many people use more than 10ml over a course of it

tru but a bit early??? 2 even think about it NO???

well yeah, thats what everyone already said to him

i am at a lose for words, i have no idea what this kid is trying to say.....i glad we have you as a translator, T own

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Dont ****ing use it, simple.

Your no where near ready yet for it.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    i am at a lose for words, i have no idea what this kid is trying to say.....i glad we have you as a translator, T own
    like i said ...leaves me baffled...and when i do understand info is downright scary ...like draining synthol out...wtf?...anyway....i'll move on....

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS3 View Post
    I'm speechless...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Dont ****ing use it, simple.

Your no where near ready yet for it.
    thank you.

Big, i still think you have the best avatar....i was actually describing it to someone the other day....Gerber baby on juice

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Big, i still think you have the best avatar....i was actually describing it to someone the other day....Gerber baby on juice
    about a year ago my 4 year old daughter asked if that was me as a baby, was cute because she was serious lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    about a year ago my 4 year old daughter asked if that was me as a baby, was cute because she was serious lol.
    LMAO....kids are awesome...so sweet and innocent, then they grow up and become like us....lol

Thread Information