Thread: My first cycle!

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

My first cycle!

5'9.5 170lbs
    23 years old
    been training seriously for 5 years and four months (Since I was 18)

week 1-12 test-e 500mg (250mg 2x per week)
    I only plan on shooting my glutes because I keep hearing horror stories about hitting nerves in quads and delts

PCT
    week 15-18 nolva 20mg daily
    week 15-18 clomid 100/100/50/50

OR (ill let you guys decide)

week 15-18 nolva 40/20/20/20
    week 15-18 clomid 100/50/50/50

diet
    I'm finishing a cut with 218 protein/ 198 carbs/ 68 fat, 2280 calories so Im gonna start with 238/323/73, 2800 cals and then work up to 3300. I dont want to start with 3300 right off the bat because I want to minimize fat gain as much as possible. when I do get up to the 3300 range, I plan on increasing mainly protein and fats and then just slightly for carbs since they will already be high

so...
    1 week at 238/323/73, 2800
    then the rest at 3300 cals

training
    monday: chest/tri
    tuesday: legs
    wed: off
    thurs: shoulders
    fri: back/bi
    sat-sun: off

advice? suggestions? questions?

Here is a pic of me so you know what I look like and can better advise

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Pct would start week 16 and the bodies main nerve runs threw the glutes lol, make sure you dont hit that or you will know about it.. I find delts the easiest..

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Pct would start week 16 and the bodies main nerve runs threw the glutes lol, make sure you dont hit that or you will know about it.. I find delts the easiest..
    week 16??? he is only doing 12 weeks of E , so he would start PCT beginning of week 15

other then being just a shy on the young side, everything looks well planned and researched. I'm Impressed !!!

I like the second PCT option

Nice Base in the Pics !! Keep up the good work and keep us posted on the cycle results

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Let me first start off to say, youre young, and do not have enough of a base to begin using AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    week 16??? he is only doing 12 weeks of E , so he would start PCT beginning of week 15

other then being just a shy on the young side, everything looks well planned and researched. I'm Impressed !!!

Nice Base in the Pics !! Keep up the good work and keep us posted on the cycle results
    thanks bro. Ill be 24 in october but I do feel like I have almost reached my genetic potential since I have been training for a long time already. I feel like it's time

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    Let me first start off to say, youre young, and do not have enough of a base to begin using AAS.
    opinion respected

Lol way to make me look like an ass.

Really though TMos? 170lbs doesnt seem like a good enough base to warrant AAS use.

Though i do agree that he has done some research, which is a nice change of pace for most new guys around here.

Really though TMos? 170lbs doesnt seem like a good enough base to warrant AAS use.

Though i do agree that he has done some research, which is a nice change of pace for most new guys around here.
    well keep in mind im only like 5'9 1/3. I was 205 at my heaviest but had too much bf so I cut down to low bf and here I am at 170 first thing in the morning

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~

sorry bro...not my intention.

I agree he is a little light, but we have seen much worse and his bodyfat seems low enough to show he has a decent knowledge and dedication to diet and training. So hopefully he will put on good mass with this.

If he wouldn't have posted that pic, I would have said exactly what you did WarMachine

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    well keep in mind im only like 5'9 1/3. I was 205 at my heaviest but had too much bf so I cut down to low bf and here I am at 170 first thing in the morning
    Im about that height as well bud. Trust me, i know all about being a short lil fvcker who cant put on mass.

sorry bro...not my intention.

I agree he is a little light, but we have seen much worse and his bodyfat seems low enough to show he has a decent knowledge and dedication to diet and training. So hopefully he will put on good mass with this.
    Lol no worries.

I agree knowledge wise hes probably ready to take the plunge, but perhaps i was a little too pessimistic on his weight. I just always encourage people to max out their genetic potential before joining the darkside.

Point taken from both you guys.

If you have any questions concerning PCT or Estrogen control, id be happy to help TS.

Im about that height as well bud. Trust me, i know all about being a short lil fvcker who cant put on mass.

Lol no worries.

I agree knowledge wise hes probably ready to take the plunge, but perhaps i was a little too pessimistic on his weight. I just always encourage people to max out their genetic potential before joining the darkside.

Point taken from both you guys.

If you have any questions concerning PCT or Estrogen control, id be happy to help TS.
    I have tried new workout schemes, diets, supplements, etc. and I really have been stuck around here for a while now. Ive gotten to the point where I feel like all im doing in the gym is preventing catabolism and muscle loss. I want to feel like I can still put on serious lean muscle. Im already toying with the idea of competing one day for fun on the side

Competing in what? Bodybuilding?

Competing in what? Bodybuilding?
    yea in like minor contests or whatever just for fun. not IFBB or anything crazy where I obviously dont have the genetics for that

Any more opinions?

bumppppp

Thread Information