krisko is offline Junior Member

Noobie and cycle Test C w/ D-bol

Hello everyone,

I was going to do a cycle over a year ago decided against it as i wanted to max out my body the natural way first and I know Im young, Last year I was 131 pounds from the age 18-21 my weight stayed pretty much at 130. The past year I have gained 11 pounds. Im very happy and have worked very very hard to get there, It has not be easy. My current weight is 140-143 range. I'm 5'10 in height and age is 22. Im very slim, my body fat is around 5-6 %.

My gains are not going up I have been stuck for the past couple months with zero increase with really anything. =( I work out 3-4 times a day and eat like crazy. Its driving me nuts because I work so hard and nothing new to show for.

I now feel as now Im ready for that extra boost. My Goal is to get to 150-155. Nothing to crazy and it doesn't need to be withen 1 cycle.

For my firsty cycle I wanted to start with

Test C 700mg Week 1 only
    Test C 250mg 2-12 weeks (twice a week at 125mlx2)
    D-bol .25 mg 1-5 weeks <for that extra starting boost>
    Arimidex - .25mg 1-12

PCT
    Clomid 100/50/25/25

Of course healthy diet and lots and lots of protien.

Is 250 ml going to be enough for me to get any real gains out of the cycle? I know most people take 500 mg but Im trying to put on the gains slowly so its not noticeable.
    Or would it benifit me more to take 500mg and just decrease my work out routines, so I dont grow as fast??

Also I would be injucting twice a week. Could I get away with doing it just once a week and see the same results?

I don't think I need to worrie about gyno so I should be fine because Im not taking a huge dose of test.

Now I have read alot on people using 25 gauge syrings and not having problems and some people do have problems. Should I just stick with 23 gauge. Also what lenght. Should I be useing 1.5 inch or 1 inch I really don't have any body fat. Im going to mainly be using the butt area.

Any helping ideas and input would be great.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    working out 3-4 times a day may be your reason for not growing. ITs not that hard to overtrain your body

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    plus you need to run that cyp at at least 500mgs. 250 isnt worth shutting down your natrual test for such little gains

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    DIET, DIET, DIET.

then plenty of rest.

then learn how to train.

at 5'10", 140lbs, and 22 years old, you are no where near ready for steroids .

but don't worry, we'll get you all set up....head over to the diet forum, and post your current diet. then take a trip to the work out forum and start reading...

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    DIET, DIET, DIET.

then plenty of rest.

then learn how to train.

at 5'10", 140lbs, and 22 years old, you are no where near ready for steroids .

but don't worry, we'll get you all set up....head over to the diet forum, and post your current diet. then take a trip to the work out forum and start reading...
    ......x2

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by d7m View Post
    diet, diet, diet.

Then plenty of rest.

Then learn how to train.

At 5'10", 140lbs, and 22 years old, you are no where near ready for steroids .

But don't worry, we'll get you all set up....head over to the diet forum, and post your current diet. Then take a trip to the work out forum and start reading...
    ...x3

Thread Information