195-215
    Bench 315-360
    squat 400-455

Test E 1-10 500mg/wk
    ADEX .25 ED
    Winny 9-12 50mg ED
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Before/After last year-before.jpg   First Cycle Before/After last year-after.jpg  

Ok that's it. How come everyone here takes their pictures in underwear? I mean come on guys, if I get caught by a female watching this stuff there's some explaining.
    On another note bro, you did a really good job, I'm on this cycle right now, I hope I get similar results.

jan1991 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
    Ok that's it. How come everyone here takes their pictures in underwear? I mean come on guys, if I get caught by a female watching this stuff there's some explaining.
    On another note bro, you did a really good job, I'm on this cycle right now, I hope I get similar results.
    haha i hear you man, my wife walked in on me looking at a before and after pic with a guy in his underwear and she was like you got some explaining to do.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    nice job man nice and clean

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    lookin leeeean!!! awesome work!

kizza234 is offline Associate Member
    thanks guys, just started my 2nd cycle a week ago. Same thing basically except trying frontloading, and running it an extra week

how much were you able to keep after pct was done

or better yet how much were you b4 the start of your new cycle?

haha, well probably from the end of pct i was 210, and by the start of this cycle a year later i'm just breaking 200... strength is not quite as good, especially in bench, but i'm not trying to break any records, squat has been kept up. I attribute most of it to the dieting I did over the summer (for fitness mags). What I notice the most is not so much the strength loss, but moreso how much BETTER I feel while lifting heavy while on... everything just seems to click, joints feel better, etc.

number28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kizza234 View Post
    haha, well probably from the end of pct i was 210, and by the start of this cycle a year later i'm just breaking 200... strength is not quite as good, especially in bench, but i'm not trying to break any records, squat has been kept up. I attribute most of it to the dieting I did over the summer (for fitness mags). What I notice the most is not so much the strength loss, but moreso how much BETTER I feel while lifting heavy while on... everything just seems to click, joints feel better, etc.
    job well done, very clean!
    quick question, what was your food intake like? also whats your bf% like?

Erace18 is offline New Member
    Great job-nice transformation. Your before picture looks alot like me right now (Im just shorter by 3 inches and that is reflected in my weight as well. I just posted "Thinking of doing a cycle...is this a good foundation" just a couple of days ago in the "member pictures" area, and I would like to hear what your thoughts are, considering you look similar and did a similar cycle to what i am consider. I would love to hear any input or advice you might have now that you have done it. Looking forward to hearing your response.

Regards
    eric

Quote Originally Posted by number28 View Post
    job well done, very clean!
    quick question, what was your food intake like? also whats your bf% like?
    I pretty much go to the store every 2-3 days. Buy the same stuff every time. 18 eggs, 5 lbs of frozen chicken, turkey bacon, whatever discounted meat/steak/etc. they have, frozen broccoli, smart balance peanut butter, low carb tortillas, bell peppers, and various sauces. Every few days or so I'll have brown rice, used to get a lot more oats in, but been sick of it for a while now. All that, and my shakes probaby 3-4 times per day. I don't count calories, If it's anything on this list I'll probably eat as much of it as I want every time. I just get the right foods in at the right times, and i rarely deviate from that. I use my bbq every day, if not more.

my body fat probably sits between 7-10 or 11 all year.

Thread Information