Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    428scj is offline Junior Member

Another VAR question, any help?

I am 48 years old. I have lifted naturally all my life. I am retired military and am now working as a civilian over in Afghanistan. I have never used steroids but have started becoming interested and was researching it a bit here.

I have read that education thread on Var and still have questions.

I am 6ft, 180 and am not interested in power or size anymore. I played college football and did all that naturally back in the day. I am now just interested in getting ripped up and a very lean, strong body. Bulk and size does not interest me, muscle definition and strength do.

I have been working my ass off in the gym over here and have cut from 207lbs to my present 180lbs and want to go to 170lbs. Like I mentioned, I have been all natural my whole life.

Proper diet and working for reps and form have been doing it for me and I am getting a leaner, more muscled look. I have noticed I am still carrying too much around the gut though and I want to slim it down without losing what I have achieved.

I am nervous as hell about this Var thing. I have decided if I do this, the Var looks like the safest bet for an initial use for what I am looking to achieve.

I noticed alot of the posters were stacking when using the Var. I am planning on trying just the Var and using only 20 mg a day for six weeks to see what happens. Do I need to use anything else to balance things out in my system when I use this or stop using it? Again, there were multiple replys from posters using other stuff with the Var in that thread.

I am NERVOUS and want to be careful. I am not in any body building competition but do want to get as ripped as I can while I am here.

What are your suggestions? I am willing to try this once to see what happens. I have read you can keep the muscle and the fat stays away with proper diet. I am at 15% body fat right now and finish all my workouts with cardio so I am hoping this will help me keep the expected strength and lean muscle after I finish the cycle.

My goal is to achieve as much lean muscle mass and strength as I can SAFELY attain while I am here for my 4 more months. Other than staying completley natural is this a safe way to go?

If there are any 48 year old guys on here using just Var, I would LOVE to read what you have to say or have experienced with doing this.

Thanks in advance to all who reply.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by 428scj View Post
    I am 48 years old. I have lifted naturally all my life. I am retired military and am now working as a civilian over in Afghanistan. I have never used steroids but have started becoming interested and was researching it a bit here.

I have read that education thread on Var and still have questions.

I am 6ft, 180 and am not interested in power or size anymore. I played college football and did all that naturally back in the day. I am now just interested in getting ripped up and a very lean, strong body. Bulk and size does not interest me, muscle definition and strength do.

I have been working my ass off in the gym over here and have cut from 207lbs to my present 180lbs and want to go to 170lbs. Like I mentioned, I have been all natural my whole life.

Proper diet and working for reps and form have been doing it for me and I am getting a leaner, more muscled look. I have noticed I am still carrying too much around the gut though and I want to slim it down without losing what I have achieved.

I am nervous as hell about this Var thing. I have decided if I do this, the Var looks like the safest bet for an initial use for what I am looking to achieve.

I noticed alot of the posters were stacking when using the Var. I am planning on trying just the Var and using only 20 mg a day for six weeks to see what happens. Do I need to use anything else to balance things out in my system when I use this or stop using it? Again, there were multiple replys from posters using other stuff with the Var in that thread.

I am NERVOUS and want to be careful. I am not in any body building competition but do want to get as ripped as I can while I am here.

What are your suggestions? I am willing to try this once to see what happens. I have read you can keep the muscle and the fat stays away with proper diet. I am at 15% body fat right now and finish all my workouts with cardio so I am hoping this will help me keep the expected strength and lean muscle after I finish the cycle.

My goal is to achieve as much lean muscle mass and strength as I can SAFELY attain while I am here for my 4 more months. Other than staying completley natural is this a safe way to go?

If there are any 48 year old guys on here using just Var, I would LOVE to read what you have to say or have experienced with doing this.

Thanks in advance to all who reply.
    Well I am 36 and used Oxandrolone as a first cycle.
    I would tell you to realize that 20 mg ed will do absolutely nothing.
    You need to go up at least to 50, IMO.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    first off let me say that i am glad you are nervous, in fact i hope you're even a little scared, not because it is warranted as much as because we are dealing with compounds that interact at a cellular level, and thus a fair degree of healthy respect can do wonders as far as keeping you from causing yourself harm

that being said, if your goal is to cut, the var or var/tbol stacked together with maybe an ECY stack for additional fat burning properties would definitely help you alot when combined with a proper diet

since you took the time to outline your position so thoroughly i will do the same with my recommendation

Anavar and Turinabol stacked together is a great synergistic cycle(meaning that they compliment each other as opposed to competing against each other and causing problems)

they are both very mild compounds as far as liver toxicity goes, which is great for you since you don't have to worry as much about them causing damage(though i would run liver support anyway because it's cheap insurance)

neither anavar nor turninabol aromatize to any significant degree, which means that they can't be converted to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme, and thus you won't have to worry about estrogen related sides like water retention, high blood pressure, acne, gyno, etc....this is perfect for you since you want to stay lean because they won't cause the subcutaneous water layer between muscle and fat to swell, thus blurring your definition and results

as far as ECY goes, this stands for ephedrine/caffeine/yohimbine, it's a thermogenic(raises metabolism) stack that IMO would be very beneficial to you

for starters, caffeine and yohimbine are readily available and cheap, ephedrine is easy to get as well

unlike clenbuterol and albuterol, this stack can be run for many weeks(i have run it for over 3 months before with no decrease in effectiveness and i've seen studies that show it's effectiveness up to 24 weeks of continuous use)

it also has a short active life, so as long as you stop taking it 5-6 hours before bedtime you should have no problems going to sleep

ECY has also been known to decrease appetite significantly, making dieting much easier

caffeine has several properties that make it ideal for use during cutting, these include: decreased perception of exertion(you can workout harder or do cardio more intensely with less perceived effort), increased fat oxidization(more fat burning) and when combined with ephedrine it allows for increased active life of the stack by binding to the adenosine receptor which inhibits noradrenaline(which is produced via stimulation by the ephedrine) release

all in all, i think that your choice in a first cycle will make you happy and is one of the better choices(and the only oral only cycle IMO that has benefits which outweigh the risks)

turborx7s is offline Junior Member
    An example of a very quality post phate. awesome.

my only question is about the caffeine? Isn't it a vasco-constrictor? Which would slow the transportation of everything? Or do the metabolism boosting properties out weigh any neg's?

Quote Originally Posted by turborx7s View Post
    An example of a very quality post phate. awesome.

my only question is about the caffeine? Isn't it a vasco-constrictor? Which would slow the transportation of everything? Or do the metabolism boosting properties out weigh any neg's?
    yes, the ECY stack can raise blood pressure since epinephrine is a vaso-constrictor

to the OP, i would have your blood pressure checked and full bloodwork done if possible before the cycle to make sure that everything is copacetic

First off, THANK YOU for the replies. I appreicate it immensely!

Phate,

I didn't want to say the word scared. It is a word I am keeping out of my vocabulary here....but yes, I am VERY scared about this whole thing and want to make sure I don't do anything that is going to mess me up, so thank you very much for your reply.

As mentioned in my initial post, I have been making some very nice gains naturally and am really just looking for that extra something to put me to a place I have never been in my life in terms of leaness, strength and physique. I am also not interested in going overboard in my use of Var or any other anabolic . I am looking for just 'a little' extra something to help me reach my 'final' goals and I suspect this may do it for me.

Understanding it is your opinions I am soliciting, I do have several more questions for you if you or anyone else has the time and patience to answer them?

1. I understand everything is relative, but what in your estimation would be a very safe and effective MINIMUM concentration of these substances to achieve my goal?

2. How long (cycle) and how often (during the day) should I use them? I have read anywhere from 6 to 10 weeks and once or twice during the day. I realize the jury is out for some on these questions, but what would you or anyone else that is in my situation, recommend?

3. Would I need to use anything else, in your estimation once I stopped using these substances to bring my system back to equilibrium or will that happen on it's own through proper nutrition, sleeping, and exercise?

Caffeine (coffee) has been a tremendous help for me during my natural cutting phase and I can attest to its positive effects in my workouts. I have been getting my caffeine buzz before I hit the gym, but have found it adversely affects my cardio when I take my body to its limits in the cardio areas (I have nearly tossed my cookies several times in harder cardio workouts due to the coffee in my stomach). It doesn't happen alot, but it does happen now and then...no problems though. I have just eased up a bit and finished my workouts without messing up the gym.

BJJ,

Thank you for your reply as well. I tried reading your thread on your cycle but I found it too advanced for me to understand during alot of the read. You definetly have a much firmer grasp of this than I do and I was stumbling through the accronyms and such while reading it all.

Understanding my goals and realizing it is your opinion, based on experience; why would you recommend the 50mg daily dose over the 20mg dose?

As I mentioned, I am more concerned with achieving that little extra benefit and not nearly as interested in 'knocking it over the fence.' Is 50mg the minimum effective dose you recommend due to its overall affect you experienced in your cycle or is that the minimum safe dose that you feel would allow me to attain the goal?

BTW, when I intially started reading your responses on this board and saw your user name, I couldn't help but think of BJ Penn...a favorite of mine. Funny, how the mind works.

Thank you both very much for your help and advice. I am not going to start this cycle until I feel I have everything I need (both knowledge of use and SAFE effective dosage/combinations) to achieve my desired outcomes.

Phate,

I didn't want to say the word scared. It is a word I am keeping out of my vocabulary here....but yes, I am VERY scared about this whole thing and want to make sure I don't do anything that is going to mess me up, so thank you very much for your reply.

As mentioned in my initial post, I have been making some very nice gains naturally and am really just looking for that extra something to put me to a place I have never been in my life in terms of leaness, strength and physique. I am also not interested in going overboard in my use of Var or any other anabolic . I am looking for just 'a little' extra something to help me reach my 'final' goals and I suspect this may do it for me.

Understanding it is your opinions I am soliciting, I do have several more questions for you if you or anyone else has the time and patience to answer them?that's what we're here for bro, as long as you are willing to do research when we give you something to read and are open to suggestion(which you obviously are) then we'll be here for you, this place is more like a family then a forum, we honestly care for one another's well-being and will do everything in our power to make sure your goals are met safely

1. I understand everything is relative, but what in your estimation would be a very safe and effective MINIMUM concentration of these substances to achieve my goal?i would say that 50-60mg of var/day and 30-40mg of tbol/day would yield decent results while being very very mild on your body

2. How long (cycle) and how often (during the day) should I use them? I have read anywhere from 6 to 10 weeks and once or twice during the day. I realize the jury is out for some on these questions, but what would you or anyone else that is in my situation, recommend?to start off with, i would say var/tbol(60mg/40mg respectively) for 4-6 weeks take 2-3x a day(for stable blood levels) would be optimal, i have run a cycle very similar to this and the results were very lean, not much size gain but very lean gains and it helped me lean up while being in a caloric deficit easily

3. Would I need to use anything else, in your estimation once I stopped using these substances to bring my system back to equilibrium or will that happen on it's own through proper nutrition, sleeping, and exercise?
    you need what is called pct, i will post threads for you to read when i get back from the gym if they aren't posted by the time i get back, for a cycle like this, 4 weeks of nolvadex /clomid would be fine(i will go into dosages after you have read the threads i will provide)

Caffeine (coffee) has been a tremendous help for me during my natural cutting phase and I can attest to its positive effects in my workouts. I have been getting my caffeine buzz before I hit the gym, but have found it adversely affects my cardio when I take my body to its limits in the cardio areas (I have nearly tossed my cookies several times in harder cardio workouts due to the coffee in my stomach). It doesn't happen alot, but it does happen now and then...no problems though. I have just eased up a bit and finished my workouts without messing up the gym.

BJJ,

Thank you for your reply as well. I tried reading your thread on your cycle but I found it too advanced for me to understand during alot of the read. You definetly have a much firmer grasp of this than I do and I was stumbling through the accronyms and such while reading it all.

Understanding my goals and realizing it is your opinion, based on experience; why would you recommend the 50mg daily dose over the 20mg dose?

As I mentioned, I am more concerned with achieving that little extra benefit and not nearly as interested in 'knocking it over the fence.' Is 50mg the minimum effective dose you recommend due to its overall affect you experienced in your cycle or is that the minimum safe dose that you feel would allow me to attain the goal?

BTW, when I intially started reading your responses on this board and saw your user name, I couldn't help but think of BJ Penn...a favorite of mine. Funny, how the mind works.

Thank you both very much for your help and advice. I am not going to start this cycle until I feel I have everything I need (both knowledge of use and SAFE effective dosage/combinations) to achieve my desired outcomes.
    replies in bold^^^

hell, i have some time, i'll just post the links now

here are some things to read up on to familiarize yourself with the compounds you will be using if you choose to do this cycle

now i know that some of this may be a little in depth and difficult to understand, but feel free to ask questions, hell you have open two windows(one with the thread you are reading and one with a reply box for this thread) and type questions as you have them

we'll be more than happy to answer any and all questions/concerns you have as long as you are willing to do the reading and take the time to research

Anavar profile
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Anavar (Oxandrolone)

Turinabol profile
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Oral Turinabol (Chlordehydromethyltestosterone)

Avavar FAQ
    Written by XBiker
    Anavar FAQ - A great read.

Serm/AI Definitions
    SERM/AI Definition

Clomid Q&A
    Clomid Facts and Questions Answered!

Swifto's HCG and PCT Advice
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=349581

Pheendo's PCT
    Pheedno's PCT

over812 is offline Junior Member
    Great post guys! I've been interested in the var/tbol stack and have been reading everything I can find on it here, (There's lots). Thanks Phate and BJJ! & good luck 428

Phate,

Again, thank you for the help. I have some reading to do and will post my questions as they come up.

Phate,

I have completed the reading. I actually had read several of those articles prior to my initial posting. They were all very interesting. Some of the disparities between them provided my primary motivation in starting this thread.

It appears the recommended levels and what to use with the Var is still a question with some. If I understand correctly, the T-bol seems to do much of the same thing as the Var, with the same minimal risks? What would be the advantage, in your opinion, if I stacked it with the Var? Is it because of it's similarities to the D-bol and the increase in lean muscle I could achieve? The study on the east German olympic team was not conclusive on just what it did for them because they were suspected of using other substances as well and the findings were skewed.

The other question I had is in regard to the use of the clomid at the end of the cycle. According to some of the studies posted in the threads you provided, it appeard 50% of those tested experienced no adverse affects on their testosterone production levels and testicle size while on cycle and those that did experience adverse affects, were back to normal levels relatively quickly after stopping the use of Var. Is your recommendation to use clomid based on the off cycle testosterone levels using just the Var, or after stacking Var and Clomid?

Again, thank you very much for the help.

BJJ

Phate,

Understanding it is your opinions I am soliciting, I do have several more questions for you if you or anyone else has the time and patience to answer them?

1. I understand everything is relative, but what in your estimation would be a very safe and effective MINIMUM concentration of these substances to achieve my goal?

2. How long (cycle) and how often (during the day) should I use them? I have read anywhere from 6 to 10 weeks and once or twice during the day. I realize the jury is out for some on these questions, but what would you or anyone else that is in my situation, recommend?

BJJ,

Understanding my goals and realizing it is your opinion, based on experience; why would you recommend the 50mg daily dose over the 20mg dose? simply because that amount would be too much for a female and too less for a male, especially for a 48yo man. I never read anyone reporting good results from a cycle of 20 mg of Oxandrolone, intended for the way you want to use it.

As I mentioned, I am more concerned with achieving that little extra benefit and not nearly as interested in 'knocking it over the fence.' Is 50mg the minimum effective dose you recommend due to its overall affect you experienced in your cycle or is that the minimum safe dose that you feel would allow me to attain the goal? both of them

You are a serious one, it is nice to deal, once in a while, with a grown up man.

BJJ
    Forgot, if you intend to run a var only cycle, I would recommend you to split the dose in 2 parts, like morning and after lunch, for example 7am and 2pm.
    In this way, you will have little less benefits (in terms of achievements) but your HPTA will be more clean during the night resulting in a better way to recover during your pct.
    This was my experience.
    Remember also, blood work at least before is a must, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    You are a serious one, it is nice to deal, once in a while, with a grown up man.
    Thank you, and I appreciate all the help, you and Phate are giving me. I am learning alot.

Forgot, if you intend to run a var only cycle, I would recommend you to split the dose in 2 parts, like morning and after lunch, for example 7am and 2pm.In this way, you will have little less benefits (in terms of achievements) but your HPTA will be more clean during the night resulting in a better way to recover during your pct.
    This was my experience.
    Remember also, blood work at least before is a must, IMO.
    Splitting the dose seemed to be the consensus from all I have read. Now with you and Phate confirming it, it is what I intend to do.

In regards to the blood work, that is going to be an issue here in country. I am currently not in a location where I can have that accomplished. I am going to have to delve into this blood work a bit further and possibly have to start this cycle when I return to the states in order to get the blood work completed and determine what it is that I am looking for. I am going to search the forums and try and educate myself on this. I assume I am having the physician look for abnormalities that could be detrimental to my health prior to starting? I will have to research how best to accomplish this as I am not sure what to tell a practicing physician, the purpose of the test. I am just your average Joe and going to my hometown physician is going to be a challenge.

I do have bi annual physicals (mandatory by my company prior to my deployment overseas) and my physician said my last blood test was excellent, as well as my cholesterol, blood pressure, ect..

Again, thank you very much for the help, BJJ. It is appreciated.
    Last edited by 428scj; 02-20-2010 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Spelling

BJJ
    Thank you, and I appreciate all the help, you and Phate are giving me. I am learning alot.

Splitting the dose seemed to be the consensus from all I have read. Now with you and Phate confirming it, it is what I intend to do.

In regards to the blood work, that is going to be an issue here in country. I am currently not in a location where I can have that accomplished. I am going to have to delve into this blood work a bit further and possibly have to start this cycle when I return to the states in order to get the blood work completed and determine what it is that I am looking for. I am going to search the forums and try and educate myself on this. I assume I am having the physician look for abnormalities that could be detrimental to my health prior to starting? yes I will have to research how best to accomplish this as I am not sure what to tell a practicing physician, the purpose of the test. I am just your average Joe and going to my hometown physician is going to be a challenge.

I do have bi annual physicals (mandatory by my company prior to my deployment overseas) and my physician said my last blood test was excellent, as well as my cholesterol, blood pressure, ect..

Again, thank you very much for the help, BJJ. It is appreciated.
    You can easily rely on the blood work you took prior departing if it is just a few months old.
    Then, it will be important to take a new one about 5/6 weeks after the end of your cycle.

BJJ,

Thank you again for the help. I should be good to start this cycle when all my gear arrives.

BJJ
    BJJ,

Thank you again for the help. I should be good to start this cycle when all my gear arrives.
    Good Luck

BJJ,

cool, keep us updated on your progress

Thank you, Phate. You have been very helpful with this initial cycle. I appreciate it.

BJJ,

Please check you PM's.

Thank you

BJJ
    BJJ,

Please check you PM's.

Thank you
    I received nothing.
    In order to send a PM you need to have 25 posts.

428 so you can put your mind at ease a little more, don't tread too much on anavar , it is a very very mild steroid as someone above mentioned as well. It def. is effective however. Careful though, you may like it so much and open doors for other compounds. I was military as well, and I also had my goals posted in my wall locker. Just remind yourself what your trying to achieve, you don't have to go overboard. Be careful out there in hadji land. Stay safe

Thanks Axe.....or should I call you Wanderlei....lol. Another one of my favorites and am very happy with the outcome with the Bisping fight, though I think it was stopped before Wanderlei could knock his ass out!

Anyways, I am set on my goals. I am happy where I am at with my current fitness level and don't want anything more than what I stated in my first post.

As soon as I get my required amount of posts, I will PM you guys. I have some other questions that I need answered and don't feel they are appropriate here.

Again, thanks to all of you for the help. It has been a great education for me.

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    Phate, what doses of var/tbol were you talking about? If it helps, I'm 5'10" 210 at around 13%.

He quoted 50/60mg Var daily and 30/40mg T Bol in one of the threads above.

Tried to post it as a quote but it wouldn't work.

Ok fellas, still waiting on my gear. They said it shipped. While I was waiting, I came up with another question.

I have been researching the T-bol and read a lot of posters saying it puts on more weight than the Var does. I am really not looking for that, but if it is quality, lean muscle, then I am not opposed either.

If what I have read is correct and the T-bol does put on more lean muscle; would doing my first 30 days on T-bol only, followed by 6 weeks of Var be better than stacking the two? They also said the T-bol is good for about 4 weeks or so. If the Var allows me to keep my gains and the gains I achieve from the T-bol are lean, muscle mass, would this be a healthy option? I would not be taking two orals at the same time but would definetly be on orals for longer than the 4 weeks I was originally planning on doing this at Phates recommended 60/40 dosages.

It is just something I am unsure about and wanted to run by you guys. Also, I have bought some Nolva for my PCT and was planning 40/40/40/40 initially. Should I add the Clomid to this as well?

Sorry for all the questions fellas. I guess I sense my gear will be here soon and am getting a bit nervous and just want to make sure I am squared away and doing this correctly.

Again, thanks for all the advice you have been given me. I appreciate it.

R51FAN is offline New Member
    Great Thread - Very Good Information and Intelligent Questions

Looking forward to hearing about your progress 428!

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    ... If what I have read is correct and the T-bol does put on more lean muscle; would doing my first 30 days on T-bol only, followed by 6 weeks of Var be better than stacking the two? They also said the T-bol is good for about 4 weeks or so. If the Var allows me to keep my gains and the gains I achieve from the T-bol are lean, muscle mass, would this be a healthy option? I would not be taking two orals at the same time but would definetly be on orals for longer than the 4 weeks I was originally planning on doing this at Phates recommended 60/40 dosages. ...
    Hmm, this question interests me. Anyone got an answer?

sarasotafloridabrian is offline Associate Member
    Just posting to say thank you to all the vets and to be able to follow up on the thread.
    I go for bloodwork this week. No idea how long to get results, but I may post later with ? of the experts.
    Thanks again!

Anyone able to answer the questions in my last post in this thread?

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Ok fellas, still waiting on my gear. They said it shipped. While I was waiting, I came up with another question.

I have been researching the T-bol and read a lot of posters saying it puts on more weight than the Var does. I am really not looking for that, but if it is quality, lean muscle, then I am not opposed either.

If what I have read is correct and the T-bol does put on more lean muscle; would doing my first 30 days on T-bol only, followed by 6 weeks of Var be better than stacking the two? They also said the T-bol is good for about 4 weeks or so. If the Var allows me to keep my gains and the gains I achieve from the T-bol are lean, muscle mass, would this be a healthy option? I would not be taking two orals at the same time but would definetly be on orals for longer than the 4 weeks I was originally planning on doing this at Phates recommended 60/40 dosages. Stick with what Phate reccomends. I'm running var @80mg/day and tbol @50mg/day. So far so good. Im on day 6 right now...probably will not see anything for another week or so.
    It is just something I am unsure about and wanted to run by you guys. Also, I have bought some Nolva for my PCT and was planning 40/40/40/40 initially. Should I add the Clomid to this as well? I will run both. Im not 100% on the exact dosage but running both is like cheap insurance.
    Sorry for all the questions fellas. I guess I sense my gear will be here soon and am getting a bit nervous and just want to make sure I am squared away and doing this correctly. Dont be nervous man. I was the exact same 2 weeks ago. Then my package arrived and I was happy as hell.
    Again, thanks for all the advice you have been given me. I appreciate it.
    Phate is definately the one to talk to about. He has walked me through my entire plan about this cycle from start to finish. Like I said in my post, Im running just a bit higher cause I have enough to do so.

Just keep your diet where it needs to be, get your cardio in, train hard, and do not forget your support supps. Im using Life Support by annabolic innovations which has support for liver, cholesterol, prostate, bp, etc.

Anytime you have a question, hit me up and Ill give you a day to day update on my progress.....

pops.........

D_iamond is offline Junior Member
    i think that phate was suggesting that you def run both t-bol and anavar at the same time not t and then var... i feel like with those doses and time length you would be able to keep a large amount of the lean hard gains that a combo of those drugs would provide also your pct only needs to be 40mg nolva the first week and then 20mg a day there after studys have shown no benifit from taking more then that for the long term i would say take the higher amount at first tho to increase your internal build up

Sorry for the late reply. I am in Afghanistan at the moment and the time change/work schedule is what is causing the delay in my response.

Thanks for the replies fellas. I appreciate it.

I just wanted to ask about the T-bol, Var mix because I read the T-bol is probably going to add some weight on me and the Var is probably going to allow me to keep it. I am really not looking to get bigger, but I will keep my diet in check and am willing to accept increases in lean muscle mass.

I am comfortable with this cycle. I have all my support supplements and my PCT ready to go. Just waiting on the gear. I think they sent it via camel express. It seems to be taking awhile to get here.

Again, thanks for the suggestions fellas.

Pops, I replied to your PM. Thanks man. Tell me how you are doing on your cycle so far? Any improvements in strength, vascularity, striations, muscle, ect.?

Quote Originally Posted by D_iamond View Post
    i think that phate was suggesting that you def run both t-bol and anavar at the same time not t and then var... i feel like with those doses and time length you would be able to keep a large amount of the lean hard gains that a combo of those drugs would provide also your pct only needs to be 40mg nolva the first week and then 20mg a day there after studys have shown no benifit from taking more then that for the long term i would say take the higher amount at first tho to increase your internal build up
    Yep, together they compliment each other very nicely and since they are both mild you don't have to worry about liver damage, hell, i read a study that showed that 12 weeks of anavar at moderate dosage(50-60mg/day i believe) only suppressed endogenous testosterone ~67%

Sorry for the late reply. I am in Afghanistan at the moment and the time change/work schedule is what is causing the delay in my response.

Thanks for the replies fellas. I appreciate it.

I just wanted to ask about the T-bol, Var mix because I read the T-bol is probably going to add some weight on me and the Var is probably going to allow me to keep it. I am really not looking to get bigger, but I will keep my diet in check and am willing to accept increases in lean muscle mass.
    Var at moderate to high dosages(60-100+mg/day) is great for added strength during the cycle, as well as lean gains, the T-bol will help with added muscle mass more than the Var IMO
    I am comfortable with this cycle. I have all my support supplements and my PCT ready to go. Just waiting on the gear. I think they sent it via camel express. It seems to be taking awhile to get here.

Again, thanks for the suggestions fellas.

Pops, I replied to your PM. Thanks man. Tell me how you are doing on your cycle so far? Any improvements in strength, vascularity, striations, muscle, ect.?
    bold

BJJ
    [QUOTE=Phate;5144347][B]Yep, together they compliment each other very nicely and since they are both mild you don't have to worry about liver damage, hell, i read a study that showed that 12 weeks of anavar at moderate dosage(50-60mg/day i believe) only suppressed endogenous testosterone ~67%

While a read a study where endogenous testosterone was suppressed about 81% just after 18 days @ 60 mg ed, lol.

Blood Work & Spermatic Cytoanalysis after Oxandrolone Cycle at 63 mg ed (averaged)

[QUOTE=BJJ;5144443]
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    [B]Yep, together they compliment each other very nicely and since they are both mild you don't have to worry about liver damage, hell, i read a study that showed that 12 weeks of anavar at moderate dosage(50-60mg/day i believe) only suppressed endogenous testosterone ~67%

While a read a study where endogenous testosterone was suppressed about 81% just after 18 days @ 60 mg ed, lol.

Blood Work & Spermatic Cytoanalysis after Oxandrolone Cycle at 63 mg ed (averaged)
    is that a study or your bloodwork?

BJJ
    [QUOTE=Phate;5144496]

is that a study or your bloodwork?
    Since studies are based on blood works I believe your question answer itself.

[QUOTE=BJJ;5144595]
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post

Since studies are based on blood works I believe your question answer itself.
    Lol, oh does it? So anytime someone posts bloodwork it's automatically upgraded to study level? I don't think so

I understand what you are both saying....it depends on the individual. I understand that. I know you took Masterton (spelling?) for your test levels, right BJJ?

I am seriously considering something like that for my levels on this cycle as well. I also read a reply on another board by a guy that used nothing but T-bol and he said he was a walking erection. So if it does that for me during a cycle with the Var, that would work for me. My test levels will come back with the PCT. I have to still keep the Mrs. happy.

EDIT: Hey Pops, how is your libido on this cycle? What have you noticed good and bad?
    Last edited by 428scj; 04-11-2010 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Added question for POPS

BJJ
    I understand what you are both saying....it depends on the individual. I understand that. I know you took Masterton (spelling?) for your test levels, right BJJ?

I am seriously considering something like that for my levels on this cycle as well. I also read a reply on another board by a guy that used nothing but T-bol and he said he was a walking erection. So if it does that for me during a cycle with the Var, that would work for me. My test levels will come back with the PCT. I have to still keep the Mrs. happy.

EDIT: Hey Pops, how is your libido on this cycle? What have you noticed good and bad?
    Exactly, the meaning of my intervention is to show you the importance of a proper and personal blood work.
    You can read many different BWs but still your organism may react differently from the majority.
    Take your own blood work and rely on it and keep others' experiences as an informative guideline (from those who have experiences to share of course).

I took Mesterolone at day 26 so the results of my BW at day 18 are derived only from Oxandrolone and in my case was very suppressive.

Thanks BJJ, I was way off on the spelling of that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information