Thread: Female Cycle

julie.emlet is offline New Member

Female Cycle

I am 28 years old female, 5'7", +135 lbs, low bodyfat. I want to start a cycle to get fit for summer. I do not want to look like a female bodybuilder, just a swimsuit/figure model. I want to lose the last bit of fat and I am having trouble, I have cardio and diet nailed, but I want something with a bit extra kick to get me over this plateau.

I have done clen and ECA stacks.

I was thinking about doing the following:

8 mg of anavar Each Day for 10 weeks (i want more than 5, but less than 10)

clenbuterol in the following amounts.
    week 1 40mcg,
    week 2 60mcg,
    week 3 off,
    week 4 60mcg,
    week 5 80mcg,
    week 7 off,
    week 8 80mcg,
    week 9 80mcg,
    week 10 off,
    week 11 100mcg,
    week 12 80mcg.

What do all you experts recommend me taking to reach my goals?

I only want to lose 10-15 lbs top, but I want to significantly lower my body fat.
    Last edited by julie.emlet; 03-28-2010 at 05:52 PM.

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    Welcome....

A typical female var cycle is 5-10mg/day, not 80. At 80, you may start experiencing some very unwanted sides.

For more info, go to the "New Female Members" forum, introduce yourself and ask for access to the female forum. There are some very knowledgeable females that will be able to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by CMonkey View Post
    Welcome....

A typical female var cycle is 5-10mg/day, not 80. At 80, you may start experiencing some very unwanted sides.
    Thanks... I totally meant to say 8 mg of var and around 80 mcg of clen . Sorry for the confusion. What else can I do to reach these goals?

Does var generally only come in 5 mg and 10 mg doses?

I would post your diet up in the Diet Forum. You may think you have it nailed down, but the guys over there are damn good and may be able to spot an area that could be improved. They have helped a lot of people break plateaus and make improvements without the use chemicals. Check it out.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by julie.emlet View Post
    Most of the stuff I have seen is 10mg, however you can find liquid oral that you can manipulate the dose however you like.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by julie.emlet View Post

It comes in all different doses from 2.5mg to 50mg if it were my girl I would really suggest to get pharmaceutical grade anavar like bonavar 2.5 mg. Its a little bit more but some of these underground labs will substitute all kinds of cheaper compounds like winstrol and stronger drugs and sell them as var and with the serious sides that a female can get from these I would not mess around.

Also one other thing to consider is you will most likely gain weight on var BF will go down but muscle will go up alot of times either way good luck and do alot of research there is not alot of info out there for female athletes so its important to do the homework.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by CMonkey View Post
    I would post your diet up in the Diet Forum. You may think you have it nailed down, but the guys over there are damn good and may be able to spot an area that could be improved. They have helped a lot of people break plateaus and make improvements without the use chemicals. Check it out.

Good Luck
    agreed, post your diet

and btw, if that is your name, i would change your username, the law is always watching

Thread Information