Thread: Check my cycle

tylerfromPA is offline Junior Member

Check my cycle

COMPLETE beginner to this, so any tips would be great.
    Ht:6ft
    Weight: 170 lbs
    bf: maybe 10%
    i'll be running 800mg of sust270 a week (400mg per injection tuesdays and fridays) for eight weeks.
    doing all the obvious things like increasing diet and water intake, but other than that i'm pretty much in the dark, so any advice is good advice.
    also have a few questions, like:
    how long in an injection site supposed to be sore for?
    when will i start seeing gains?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Do not ask me for a source check.

DocBman is offline New Member
    Sorry if I piss you off, but you are REALLY light for 6'0 feet....

I know you don't want to hear this but you are also a little young, and you should hold off on the gear until you make more natural gains.

with that being said, it may not deter you from doing a cycle. For a first cycle, I would stick to a single long acting ester testosterone just to see how your body reacts. From there you can start combining more anabolics and taking mixtures for future cycles.

I'm not a vet like a lot of the other guys on here, I'm currently on my first cycle. But have been doing research for 6 years before I decided to cycle.

I was just like you when I was 18, all I wanted to do was get HUGE! Looking back I am glad I waited!!! Once I got my diet and training in check I gained 30lbs in 6 months!! Thats going from 185 to 215!!

If you cycle now it will get you there, but think about how much more gains you'll make if you develop a base first....

Let's see what the others have to say

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocBman View Post
    you are also a little young....
    Um how about a LOT young!?

Jesus kid please dont do it! You've got your whole twenties ahead of you!

At 170 I know you dont have your diet right either. I'm over simplifying here but spend the next 5 years eating 3500 clean calories at least a day (took me 5500 cals a day to put on weight when I started at a skinny 180lbs 6'3 cause my metabolism was just so fast) and hitting the gym at least 5 times a week training two muscle groups a day. Pick up some mass gainier, NO enhancers (argenine at least if not Noexplode or whatever), and multi vitamins. Then, if you still feel like bodybuilding is the lifestyle for you, readdress the steroids then k?

yeah i figured i'd hear a lot of that.. thanks for the tips doc, and yeah i know i'm a little young and don't have the most solid base. but i have been training for about two years now, and maintaining the best possible diet, and playing sports full time (lacrosse in the spring football in the fall) and now I graduated, and am done with sports, so i'd like to put on some weight. given that argument, am i going about it in the right way, insisting i use aas?

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Kid you aren't old enough. I grew somewhere between 3 and 4 inches between 18 and 23. You take the shit now and you're stuntin your growth for sure.

I'm sure you would like to put on more weight, what 18 yo wouldnt. But you're test levels are still barely of the ground, let alone flyin high at 10 natty mgs a day like the dudes in their 20s and 30s on here. You've got to let your body grow naturally first.

Lets talk about your diet here for a minute. What exactly are you eating and how many calories are you consuming? How often do you eat?

well i work open at subway almost every day, so almost every morning,
    two egg muffins with shitton of bacon, and chocolate milk.
    then around noon
    either loaded chicken breast sandwich, steak sandwich or pulled pork
    get home at two,
    yogurt and fruit or a snack
    gym at 3,
    60grams of wheyabolic right after workout then 4 chicken sandwiches/hamburgers
    home at 6 - 7
    whatever's for dinner, hamburger helper steak chicken usually pretty protein loaded
    then towards sleep
    more yogurt and a weight gainer shake

DocBman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerfromPA View Post
    well i work open at subway almost every day, so almost every morning,
    two egg muffins with shitton of bacon, and chocolate milk.
    then around noon
    either loaded chicken breast sandwich, steak sandwich or pulled pork
    get home at two,
    yogurt and fruit or a snack
    gym at 3,
    60grams of wheyabolic right after workout then 4 chicken sandwiches/hamburgers
    home at 6 - 7
    whatever's for dinner, hamburger helper steak chicken usually pretty protein loaded
    then towards sleep
    more yogurt and a weight gainer shake

You really need to check out the diet section on this site. You can't make gains on that diet. How many calories are you taking in a day?

I agree above, please don't cycle. With that diet you will not yield any results.

Get your diet and training in check get a few anabolic supplements (creatine, HMB, N.O.) build naturally for some years and see what happens.

At 6 foot 170 lbs you have SO much room to grow naturally. I know you want this REALLY bad to show up all your football buddies and classmates, but your natural test is SO high right now. If you cycle now you may screw that up for life....

6 months my friend proper diet/training and you will be 30lbs heavier garanteed.

deznuts is offline Junior Member
    Im gunna go a different route here.

We know your too young but I dont think you understand why. Most of us here have either started cycling when we were too young (I was 20 which is still too young) or know someone who has.

The immediate results are going to be good. You are going to get bigger and stronger and look better. It doesnt seem you are doing this for bodybuilding or powerlifting so its probably for looks. I understand your only 18 once. I was there and made plenty of mistakes (most of which could have been avoided). You need to understand that the long term affects on your bodys ability to produce its own test WILL be affected negatively possibly shut down forever. You are taking a HUGE chance with your body. By waiting you will greatly lower the chances of this happening.

All of us know someone who this has happened to. Knowing this, if you decide to do the cycle mentioned above know that: you are not taking the sus correctly, your diet is not going to give you the best results, and you need to research PCT which will hopefully help your body rebound as much as possible.

thanks deznuts, that's some real shit there. you said i'm taking the sus incorrectly? and i know my diet needs work i've been reading up on the dieting portion of the website, and i plan on running clomid 120mg first two weeks 60 last two for pct, does that sound decent?

deznuts is offline Junior Member
    Get that diet in check in the diet forum.

Sus has short acting esters which means it would be best if you shot 1/2 a mL EOD instead of twice a week for 10 weeks at least. That would give you the rougly that same doses as you have above but that is pretty high doses for you first cycle you might wana ramp it down to 500 mg a week. You are still gunna grow like a weed if you get that diet in check at 500mg.

The clomid sounds good. Get some Nolva on hand just incase you start seeing some gyno sides: you nipples get sensative or you start to feel a lump under them. Make sure you start the you PCT at the right time. Im not sure what the norm is for sus. I think you wait around 2 weeks.e doing

Its good that you are getting the right info but even if you do everything right you are still risking shutting your body possibly forever becuase your body is still developing at your age.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerfromPA View Post
    COMPLETE beginner to this, so any tips would be great.
    Ht:6ft
    Weight: 170 lbs
    bf: maybe 10%
    i'll be running 800mg of sust270 a week (400mg per injection tuesdays and fridays) for eight weeks.
    doing all the obvious things like increasing diet and water intake, but other than that i'm pretty much in the dark, so any advice is good advice.
    also have a few questions, like:
    how long in an injection site supposed to be sore for?
    when will i start seeing gains?
    Yes you are but some on here have tried to point you towards the light,so again.
    You are to young!
    You need to lay down a base!
    You need to learn how to formulate a meal plan!
    You probably need to learn how to train!
    You need to put in some time training and dieting and what i mean by dieting is not some fad shit,i mean eating to grow while adding a little fat as possible, as far as training time put it in until you are 24/25 then re-evaluate where you are at that time.

Thread Information