azandford is offline New Member

Feel terrible 4 months after cycle ended....

i first of all want to say that what i did was very stupid... using steroids at 21 was the dumbest thing i have ever done

i did a cycle of mdrol for 4 weeks and test e at 500mgs a week for 12 weeks

i ran liquidex during cycle and ran nolva for 4 weeks after cycle

i have been taking letro to fight some stray gyno i had flared up after the nolva ended

heres my issue. my cycle ended 4 months ago and i have felt like shit for the past 3 months

NO sex drive
    No energy
    diet stayed relatively the same and just been getting fatter
    depressed pretty much all the time
    pissing issues ( enlarged prostate? )

i figured i pretty much royally screwed up my natural test levels

i went to my doc and he did not want to run tests... gave me a lecture instead of a medical opinion

what do i do now? im sure im gonna get flamed for this but i understand what i did was stupid and just am looking for what the next step should be

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    im glad you posted this, now hopefully some of the rest and the idiots that are advising ( the 'its ok , cos they will do it anyway' brigade), will take note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by azandford View Post
    i first of all want to say that what i did was very stupid... using steroids at 21 was the dumbest thing i have ever done

i have been taking letro to fight some stray gyno i had flared up after the nolva ended

heres my issue. my cycle ended 4 months ago and i have felt like shit for the past 3 months

NO sex drive
    No energy

i went to my doc and he did not want to run tests... gave me a lecture instead of a medical opinion

what do i do now? im sure im gonna get flamed for this but i understand what i did was stupid and just am looking for what the next step should be
    off to a diff doc's for blood tests, thats your nxt step
    Last edited by dec11; 08-10-2010 at 07:55 AM. Reason: misread

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member

NO sex drive
    No energy

Get a new doc,get one who understands he works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    im glad you posted this, now hopefully some of the rest and the idiots that are advising ( the 'its ok , cos they will do it anyway' brigade), will take note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yeah its definitely not cool... the only thing i can say is that im thankful that i can open to my wife and that she wants to help me instead of just yelling at me

and to all those people who think that nothing bad can happen... it sure can and i regret even thinking i was invincible against it and now mpre than likely ill need some kind of hormone replacement for life to have it somewhat normal

yeah i have to wait 2 weeks before my new insurance kicks is... then im off to a new doc and hopefully can get some blood tests done

Blog Entries
    wat'd your pct look like?

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    yeah its definitely not cool... the only thing i can say is that im thankful that i can open to my wife and that she wants to help me instead of just yelling at me

and to all those people who think that nothing bad can happen... it sure can and i regret even thinking i was invincible against it and now mpre than likely ill need some kind of hormone replacement for life to have it somewhat normal

yeah i have to wait 2 weeks before my new insurance kicks is... then im off to a new doc and hopefully can get some blood tests done
    You will probably recover from this so dont fret just yet. What excactly did your pct look like? You diddnt take clomid im guessing? And Your taking letro thats why you feel like shit, no question. Run a normal pct with clomid and nolva after you finish the letro. If you dont run Pct then Make dam sure you run nolva for at least 2 weeks starting the day after your last letro dose because you will have to fight estrogen rebound. If you dont your gyno will get worse than ever.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah man, it sounds like you're overreacting here. You mostly feel like shit because you're taking Letro. It makes everyone feel like shit. I'd follow Alpha's advice.

nolva was 40/20/20/20 after 3 weeks last injection. I can understand you thinking it was the letro but i been taking it for 3 weeks and before that i felt exactly the same. i tried stopping the letro and two days later my nipples started hurting again, guessing thats the estro rebound that was mentioned.

im gonna go ahead and order nolva and take the letro until it comes... how should i dose the nolva? just like pct?

i hope im overacting...

Parabolic is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    I'm over 21 but still under 25.

Still will do it.

To OP you probably havn't done perminant damage there are guys here that have posted worse cycles seriously and been running at 17-20 range... but get a doc to check you, and wait for one of vets to chime in about your pct.
    Last edited by Parabolic; 08-10-2010 at 09:07 AM.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    nolva was 40/20/20/20 after 3 weeks last injection. I can understand you thinking it was the letro but i been taking it for 3 weeks and before that i felt exactly the same. i tried stopping the letro and two days later my nipples started hurting again, guessing thats the estro rebound that was mentioned.

im gonna go ahead and order nolva and take the letro until it comes... how should i dose the nolva? just like pct?

i hope im overacting...
    clomid is an important supplememnt afterwards. .also HCG either durring cyvle or right before PCT is very important as well.. this is not a younger than 25 issue this can happen to anyone that doesn't have a proper PCT set up.. also.. letro is definitley a culprit in most those side effects.. you will be alright once you get the proper meds..

Oil-KID11 is offline Junior Member
    Good post.....You will get yourself back together...I dealt with terrible anxiety, depression and lethargic all the time. It at want point got out of control, felt like I was walking in a bad dream...Made it through and much better of person after gone through anxiety and depression garbage Thats why I will not touch one ounce of gear until all my PCT products are in. To tell you the truth I get all of it first.

Quote Originally Posted by Oil-KID11 View Post
    Thats why I will not touch one ounce of gear until all my PCT products are in. To tell you the truth I get all of it first.
    Yep pays to be prepared, if shit goes wrong and you don't have what you need on hand it can go bad.

Edit: no thread hijack but what was your story?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    See an Endo. And yes, Letro will kill your sex drive without exogenous Test being supplied.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi

NO sex drive
    No energy

Any blood work before the cycle?

Parabolic you asking me what was my story?? What exactly to do you want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Any blood work before the cycle?
    nothing test related.... my doc doesnt wanna do shit for me

told me to take aleve to help my gyno...lol

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    could try a 4 wk dose of clomid and see if that helps. I would drop the letro asap.
    go see a doc and get blood work if you havent

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabolic View Post
    Yep pays to be prepared, if shit goes wrong and you don't have what you need on hand it can go bad.

Edit: no thread hijack but what was your story?
    Actually, yeah, that is a thread hijack, PM him..

Parabolic you asking me what was my story?? What exactly to do you want to know?
    Yeah, you said something went wrong your first time? or am I just misreading? I just like to learn anything I can off anyone who has experience of what happens with things potentially turn bad etc and how/what went wrong and what you'd change.

Try to keep this to a minimum, don't want to hijack the thread but, both our stories are the same so might be able to help him at the same time help prevent other people from doing the same thing. I was on 1000mgs/wk of Sust 12 weeks and 750 mgs of Deca 10 weeks, Anadrol 50mgs/day for 3 weeks. I had ZERO PCT, merely ran out and stopped. Took a month and half off because I was advised by the bone head that gave me the crap and did the same thing again. It took me over years to recover from that, half the reason because I was to proud to go see a DR. because I thought it was weak minded. And the lack of energy was just something I dealt with. Finally, I got to the lowest and FU#Ked the pride issue and went to a Endocrinologist. I had low test levels, somewhere in the 200's cant remember but, very low for my age. Wanted me to increase my Test the natural way so did some supplements the Dr. recommended and was on some anti-anxiety slash depression med's that helped out a lot...TIME, time was the only cure for me. Biggest mistake I ever made! Now back to AZANDFORD, maybe a VET should chime in but, my 2 cents....You have had 16 weeks off (12 wks cycle + 4 weeks of your PCT = 16 weeks of no AAS). I would first go and acquire your PCT compounds Nolva 40/20/20/20, Clomid 100/50/50/50 and HCG at 250 IU's every 4 days starting 14 days after your first injection lasting around your last shot of test and then put together what it is you want for you next cycle. Test E, Dbol or whatever you choose. Run another 12 weeks cycle to get your test levels back up and feeling human again. Follow your PCT and hopefully that will solve your issue. If not go to a DR. right away and take care of yourself.

Make sure a Vet backs up what I say though

dkoslo22 is offline Associate Member
    get big or die tryin

Try to keep this to a minimum, don't want to hijack the thread but, both our stories are the same so might be able to help him at the same time help prevent other people from doing the same thing. I was on 1000mgs/wk of Sust 12 weeks and 750 mgs of Deca 10 weeks, Anadrol 50mgs/day for 3 weeks. I had ZERO PCT, merely ran out and stopped. Took a month and half off because I was advised by the bone head that gave me the crap and did the same thing again. It took me over years to recover from that, half the reason because I was to proud to go see a DR. because I thought it was weak minded. And the lack of energy was just something I dealt with. Finally, I got to the lowest and FU#Ked the pride issue and went to a Endocrinologist. I had low test levels, somewhere in the 200's cant remember but, very low for my age. Wanted me to increase my Test the natural way so did some supplements the Dr. recommended and was on some anti-anxiety slash depression med's that helped out a lot...TIME, time was the only cure for me. Biggest mistake I ever made! Now back to AZANDFORD, maybe a VET should chime in but, my 2 cents....You have had 16 weeks off (12 wks cycle + 4 weeks of your PCT = 16 weeks of no AAS). I would first go and acquire your PCT compounds Nolva 40/20/20/20, Clomid 100/50/50/50 and HCG at 250 IU's every 4 days starting 14 days after your first injection lasting around your last shot of test and then put together what it is you want for you next cycle. Test E, Dbol or whatever you choose. Run another 12 weeks cycle to get your test levels back up and feeling human again. Follow your PCT and hopefully that will solve your issue. If not go to a DR. right away and take care of yourself.
    Shit no PCT? You're back on straight now? I see why vets get really ansy about advising AAS use. I don't blame them stuff can go wrong. But definitely if you're gonna do them make your if anything your PCT is spot on it seems.

Yah im about to hit a cycle with all the things I need. Just spent a lot of time doing my own research on this website and also am seeing a Health and Wellness clinic which will monitor all my blood work. This time around im spending the money to do it right. No more games....

Now back to AZANDFORD, maybe a VET should chime in but, my 2 cents....You have had 16 weeks off (12 wks cycle + 4 weeks of your PCT = 16 weeks of no AAS). I would first go and acquire your PCT compounds Nolva 40/20/20/20, Clomid 100/50/50/50 and HCG at 250 IU's every 4 days starting 14 days after your first injection lasting around your last shot of test and then put together what it is you want for you next cycle. Test E, Dbol or whatever you choose. Run another 12 weeks cycle to get your test levels back up and feeling human again. Follow your PCT and hopefully that will solve your issue. If not go to a DR. right away and take care of yourself.
    i was thinking of doing the same thing.... im just worried about the stray gyno im fighting

its not serious or anything yet...just puffy nipples and tenderness

i dont have clomid or nolva yet which is why i am still taking the letro and when i stop taking the letro the gyno symps come back... kinda at a loss here as what to do

i am going to make an appt. with an endo in the meantime

maybe a vet can chime in.... thanks for all the insight guys

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    i was thinking of doing the same thing.... im just worried about the stray gyno im fighting

its not serious or anything yet...just puffy nipples and tenderness

i dont have clomid or nolva yet which is why i am still taking the letro and when i stop taking the letro the gyno symps come back... kinda at a loss here as what to do

i am going to make an appt. with an endo in the meantime
    You HAVE to run nolva after letro to combat estrogen rebound. I thought we covered this already.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabolic View Post
    I'm over 21 but still under 25.

Still will do it.

To OP you probably havn't done perminant damage there are guys here that have posted worse cycles seriously and been running at 17-20 range... but get a doc to check you, and wait for one of vets to chime in about your pct.
    guessed tht with your maturity level, good for you if you want to, refrain from advising others

Thread Information