Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Since Supposedly Im Lying

HERE YOU GO!!!!! heres off my bran new scale i just bought last week.
    and since i was just weighed today from the doctor at 190. thought id do a scale pic for you people.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Since Supposedly Im Lying-weight.jpg  

any more questions? when my digi is all fixed an back to me ill be taking gym pics an vids for you next.

boyka is offline Associate Member
    500lb Squat video?

when i get my digi back ill be doing the video.

OK...... if you do that i will be very impressed

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Unless you are like 6'8", you are not 190lbs. Anybody can hold a DB in their left hand, step on the scale, and snap the picture with their right hand. If you post that 550lb squat and 315lb bench video, I will shut my mouth.

LMFAO! Yeah ima hold a dumbbell in my hand. Like im seriously going to waste my time with that. Whatever im done arguing. Also, if you read properly the 315 and 550 is what HawiianPride wants to see me do. Mine clearly states 300 and 500. Not everybody has the same body structure as everyone. My buddy is 238lbs and looks exactly like my size. except hes 6'2". My other buddy is 165lbs looks almost identical to me except his stomach is way more ripped. You want to call me a liar that is your prerogative. I know what i am an what i can do. What, want me to have someone on each side of me. One taking a pic showing im not holding a db an the other showing the other one taking the pic to show its not being faked an including the weight on the scale? Cause it can be accommodated for you. One thing i love the most is proving people wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tonythetiger1988 View Post
    LMFAO! Yeah ima hold a dumbbell in my hand. Like im seriously going to waste my time with that. Whatever im done arguing. Also, if you read properly the 315 and 550 is what HawiianPride wants to see me do. Mine clearly states 300 and 500. Not everybody has the same body structure as everyone. My buddy is 238lbs and looks exactly like my size. except hes 6'2". My other buddy is 165lbs looks almost identical to me except his stomach is way more ripped. You want to call me a liar that is your prerogative. I know what i am an what i can do. What, want me to have someone on each side of me. One taking a pic showing im not holding a db an the other showing the other one taking the pic to show its not being faked an including the weight on the scale? Cause it can be accommodated for you. One thing i love the most is proving people wrong.
    Just post those videos ASAP...If they are accurate numbers, I will be the FIRST one to apologize.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Where are the pics of you? Did I miss them in a different thread or something?

_ripp3d_ is offline Junior Member
    How many times can you do the 300? When I weighed 160 I could push out 275 for 4 reps so I can see how you doing 300 is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Where are the pics of you? Did I miss them in a different thread or something?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=442800

300 is a single throw up. thats my max

_ripp3d_ is offline Junior Member
    Dude dont take this personally but after looking at your pics Im on the same boat as the rest of these guys, you dont look like you can do those weights. Now that I think about it I dont see how you wont take that personally but I will be glad to see you prove me wrong

like i said. personally, its whatever to me. when i get my digi back i will be taking pics an vid's as stated previously

I just went through the entire thread and here's the position i'm taking. Obviously you don't appear like you can hit those numbers - I don't think anybody including you is disputing that.

As far as whether you can do it or not - I must say I personally know a guy who looks very skinny, no idea of his weight but at 6'0 i'd estimate him at 175 and he can put up some bigger numbers than me (not that mine are great, but i'm def bigger than he is).

So it's possible for sure, but i'd still like to see those vids! =)

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I just went through the entire thread and here's the position i'm taking. Obviously you don't appear like you can hit those numbers - I don't think anybody including you is disputing that.

As far as whether you can do it or not - I must say I personally know a guy who looks very skinny, no idea of his weight but at 6'0 i'd estimate him at 175 and he can put up some bigger numbers than me (not that mine are great, but i'm def bigger than he is).

So it's possible for sure, but i'd still like to see those vids! =)
    oh for sure. pics an vids will be up when the camera is in my possession. im not going to be passing this up.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ill be sure to drop by this thread when judgement day arrives (vids)

TRT2010 is offline Member
    the only bitcH i have about the whole thing is that he says he cant gain weight and even trainers are stumpped by it. its not that you cant gain weight it that he's not eating. and if he hasnt changed his eating habbits the dbol cycle he is on is only gonna gain him water and when he does put up more numbers he is used to in the gym when that water goes away he will be back where he started. i would live to see the OP at 230-240 but he wont get there without eating

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    mate if you post a vid doing a 227kg squat i'll be amazed and apologetic, and if you are pushin those weights at tht body shape its time you got it all together and compete plifting

Quote Originally Posted by TRT2010 View Post
    the only bitcH i have about the whole thing is that he says he cant gain weight and even trainers are stumpped by it. its not that you cant gain weight it that he's not eating. and if he hasnt changed his eating habbits the dbol cycle he is on is only gonna gain him water and when he does put up more numbers he is used to in the gym when that water goes away he will be back where he started. i would live to see the OP at 230-240 but he wont get there without eating
    Even with a good diet, he is ultimately going to lose everything by running a dbol only cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    mate if you post a vid doing a 227kg squat i'll be amazed and apologetic, and if you are pushin those weights at tht body shape its time you got it all together and compete plifting
    I second this whole heartedly. If your outlandish lifting numbers are to be proven true, then powerlifting is going to be the sport for you, not BBing.
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 08-22-2010 at 09:47 PM.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i bench 500lbs

ineedsome is offline New Member
    Im sorry if this seems a bit rude, but you are very very skinny and do not have much muscle going on. But I would be prepared not to call you a liar. Good luck in proving this, I will look forward to seeing it.

G.P. is offline Junior Member
    What I see is a lot of people saying they don't think you can, but not how you can't. What I mean is I have seen several guys your size/bodytype put those kinds of numbers up over the years. I don't dispute that can be done by someone of your stats. What I haven't seen is guys your size & bodytype put those kinds of numbers up correctly, with proper form & control. I can't do those numbers correctly or incorrectly so more power to you if you can. I just think after you post vids the next thread will be along the lines of "you only did a 1/4 squat, you bounced the bench, etc etc"
    But cudos to you if have the courage to post them regardless.

Form is everything. I have one friend who tells me that he can shoulder press 125lb DBs for reps... I watched him do it. It was more like a forearm exersize being the weight had a ROM of about 2"
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 08-23-2010 at 12:16 AM.

goodlifting is offline Associate Member
    he weighs 62kg (136lbs), clean and jerks 150kg (330lbs) he's about 5'6"

this video is from a few years ago, granted. he weighs maybe a few pounds more and can currently squat 190kg (418lbs) for 2 and deadlift 200kg (440lbs) for 2. his bench ain't worth mentioning. he may be a skinny little guy but it is obvious that some of his muscles are thick and developed to handle the huge weight. i've trained with plenty of smaller dudes who are "skinny" strong but move iron like badasses. i know exactly what is possible with a small frame. i have never come across someone that looked like you and could perform lifts like you apparently do.

to the op: i did not see any indication from the pics that you posted that gave any hope that you could do this. this more than likely explains why you haven't posted videos (a picture won't do it justice). i think this also explains why there were no pics of your legs. doing a full squat with 500lbs on your back? and you don't have any pics of your legs? that should've been the first pic you posted. c'mon bro. even the little dude in the video has legs bigger than most guys twice his size. it's just not going to happen if you don't have some type of muscle development.

i have never come on to this forum to flame anyone but i feel like you're just jerking everyone around here. on top of everything you put steroids in your body when you obviously didn't have the foundation. sorry bro, as a competitive lifter, there is nothing that pisses me off more than a dude who talks too much and finds nancy reasons to not back it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcPlnoONPlE

Undercover is offline Associate Member
    Haha are you the newest troll here? How does a picture of some number prove you weigh that number. I'm 5'11" and was 190-200ish 6 months ago and I fell to 135lbs because of my sickness. You only look a bit bigger than me at my current weight in the pictures so......

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    bahahhahaaaa

I just found this thread, 530 squat, on those shoulders...

Dude, like many on here...I been lifting heavy shit for many years and you are not lifting heavy shit!
    This is the internet Bro, why bullshit to strangers? who fvcken cares?

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G.P. View Post
    What I see is a lot of people saying they don't think you can, but not how you can't. What I mean is I have seen several guys your size/bodytype put those kinds of numbers up over the years. I don't dispute that can be done by someone of your stats. What I haven't seen is guys your size & bodytype put those kinds of numbers up correctly, with proper form & control. I can't do those numbers correctly or incorrectly so more power to you if you can. I just think after you post vids the next thread will be along the lines of "you only did a 1/4 squat, you bounced the bench, etc etc"
    But cudos to you if have the courage to post them regardless.

Stats yeah, but not that body!

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    enough with the critcism,

im sure this cud be all resolved with the posting of your vids OP.

BennyLom is offline Associate Member
    Well I'm your exact same length and weight and I look a little bit more muscular but I don't lift that much. My bench is 286lbs and that's a one rep max.

Rhinos is offline Banned
    HERE YOU GO!!!!! heres off my bran new scale i just bought last week.
    and since i was just weighed today from the doctor at 190. thought id do a scale pic for you people.
    wow that proves it im totaly convinced.

Undercover is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    enough with the critcism,

im sure this cud be all resolved with the posting of your vids OP.
    lol i hope you don't actually believe those vids exist.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by BennyLom View Post
    Well I'm your exact same length and weight and I look a little bit more muscular but I don't lift that much. My bench is 286lbs and that's a one rep max.
    LOL Just saw your new pics, and you look alot more muscular than this guy

redvett is offline New Member
    i'm intrigued now. still waiting on this vid

My .02 is let this thread die until the OP throws up the vids. Next post in this thread should be a link to his vids, otherwise let it die.

shortybrolick is offline Associate Member
    Can't see 500lbs resting on that back sorry I'm familiar with the weight .. But if you can more power to ya..

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    well if he does it i hope he doesn't blow a shoulder or his whole back cause heavy means nothing the the BB world it only helps peoples ego's so good luck to you.

shortybrolick is offline Associate Member
    Indeed good point..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information