heatboy is offline New Member

10ml russian sustanon 250 bottol it is real

hey i just wanted to tell everyone that their is a 10ml sustanon 250 bottol..that is real its made in russia has a gold cap and a gold sticker on it it says mosscow on the bottol and something sila..
    i am on my 4th week right now and my hunger strenght is going up amazinly quick i cant keep up with the food,my body cant stop eating this week i also noticed my weight has started to increase very fast..this is my first cycle i am taking 1ml every week for 10 weeks..so far i am very happy with this russian sustanon..i cant wait to take my next jab

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heatboy
    hey i just wanted to tell everyone that their is a 10ml sustanon 250 bottol..that is real its made in russia has a gold cap and a gold sticker on it it says mosscow on the bottol and something sila..
    i am on my 4th week right now and my hunger strenght is going up amazinly quick i cant keep up with the food,my body cant stop eating this week i also noticed my weight has started to increase very fast..this is my first cycle i am taking 1ml every week for 10 weeks..so far i am very happy with this russian sustanon..i cant wait to take my next jab
    good deal, keep us updated

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats interesting. Keep us posted.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro I will so so so so totally not agree with you, I know the bottles you are talking about. Its an underground lab that makes the stuff, it has a bit of juice in it so it will give you results making you think it is the real deal. But even the Juice thats in the bottles aint Sustanon 250. I have looked into SILA, and its not a registered company meaning its a UG lab which means it could be anything. They also make Deca 100 is 10ml bottles which is also crap. I hate disagreeing with people, but its just what I know of. I have had digussion with Dutchbodybuilder about this and he agrees also. I would stay away from the stuff personally, here is AUS the SILA products are everywhereeeeeee. Ciao Amigo.

I will see if I can get a few SILA bottles of Sust and Deca and post some pics.

I am so sorry, I really dont wanna say this, but to me it sounds like scammers supporting themselves. The way you spell gets me too, are you russian? Sounds like it...

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 01-01-2004 at 08:15 AM.

johnpburns2003 is offline New Member

I got some of this stuff too.

Hi, I have been looking everywhere for SILA, I cannot find anything about the company. I did buy this gear off a very good source so don't really want to doubt him but I have had 2 injections now and found I have no gains, I would really like to know if I've been ripped off or not, I want to know what I'm putting inside me to be honest. I have posted some pictures of the bottle. Any info would be great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10ml russian sustanon 250 bottol it is real-good.jpg   10ml russian sustanon 250 bottol it is real-good2.jpg   10ml russian sustanon 250 bottol it is real-good3.jpg   10ml russian sustanon 250 bottol it is real-good5.jpg  

slippy is offline Junior Member
    ive never seen those b4..
    dunno if they are fake or real... id just be guessing
    dont look too convincing tho :'(

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never heard of sus in a jug before

Quote Originally Posted by johnpburns2003
    Hi, I have been looking everywhere for SILA, I cannot find anything about the company. I did buy this gear off a very good source so don't really want to doubt him but I have had 2 injections now and found I have no gains, I would really like to know if I've been ripped off or not, I want to know what I'm putting inside me to be honest. I have posted some pictures of the bottle. Any info would be great.
    If the stuff you have is legit, you won't feel anything off of just 2 shots, give it a chance...but I personally have never heard of that company before???

Quote Originally Posted by heatboy
    Are you sure your not just gaining weight from all the food your eating?...I've never heard of sus increasing your appetite like that, especially at just 250mg/week???

I don't want to rain on your parade but...that's a pretty low dose of AAS even for a first cycle...are you taking anything else with it?..If not I would!

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    hey john, did you get it with the batch # and exp. date ripped off like that?

Bro, I have told you that dutchbodybulider and I have had discussions about Sila, and we both agree that the stuff is fake. Like I said bro, that stuff does have a little bit of juice in it so you will get results, this will make you think its real but its not 100% juice. And the juice thats in it isnt Sust either, it will probably be prop or something. Something that looks like sust and feels like sust when you inject it. I can get heaps of those Sila products, its all crap bro. Spend your $ elsewhere and get legit ****. As for your source, he himself probably doesnt know its fake coz its all sealed and packed etc etc so I wouldnt b blaming him either. Sila isnt a registered company, so therefor it is defenitly a UG lab, another full of s**t UG lab. Hate scammmmmeeerrrssss..... grrrrrr

Thanks for help

Hi

Thanks for replies.

To Mallet: I think your probably right about the two shot thing, guess I should really keep trying for another two weeks first before I decide It's fate. I must say though, I have been to gym today, and I do feel a little stronger than normal and I have gained 7Lbs in a week, but I do eat like a pig anyway, could be just that.

To QbHunter: Yeah, the Batch and Expiry date came ripped off like that.

johnpburns2003, you cant find anythin about Sila coz it aint a reg company.

Hi Gear. Yeah, I can't find Company info on SILA Either. Next time I'll just try and blag some off the doctor and/or just look into it more what to look for etc etc. Cheers.

To give you a bit more info about Sila, its an UG lab in Russia, they are located just out of Moscow. They also make products like Deca 100 too. Not a reg company ofcourse

What type of gain are people to expect off Sus, does anyone know ?

johnpburns2003, it all depends on your diet trainig bro. Its hard to say really coz every body reacts differently do different sort of chemicals. But as far as I know, all I hear is good good n more good stuff about it. My next course will be sust hopefully . Will let you know how I go.

Yeah, Please let me know how it goes, I had a course of Cyprinate about 6 years ago, not sure if thats spelt correct or not, but I found this to be excellent, I had great results off it. I have just started back after a long time off training, I'm getting back to how I used to be now & feel gear would help me along, getting on my t*ts messing around trying to find out whats real and whats not though as I'm sure it fooks everyone else off too though.

Yeah mate, i will let you know ok. Not gonna start for a while, but I will let you know when I am done ok. The sust I will be using is the stuff you get in vials, no 10ml bottles crap lol
    Last edited by Gear; 01-22-2004 at 02:07 AM.

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    I will never believe this is the real deal. I buy my sus in a pharmacy and it's a clear oily substance. What you show looks a lot more like my urine when I'm on orals. No serious, it'll probably be a kind of test, but probably underdosed and less esters than sus.

I was about 2 actually say that too. It looks yellow bro, Sust is more clea colour. the weird thing is but, when I saw the exact same bottles my mate had, the oil looked same colour as the sust. I still know that stuff is not real

HEDAKE is offline New Member
    hey guys im from melbourne, a mate of mines just bought some of this sila stuff...deca 200mg and sus 250 (can get pics to compare if anyone wants)

rediculous price of $300 a 10ml i think thats insane

this is my first post ive been out of weight training for a LONG time ive been doin fight training and other stuff since but im lookin at making a come back to weight training...if this sila stuff is all fake what sort of brand should i be lookin for when it comes to grabbing REAl deca these days...i used to get RWR without issues but now hearing its all fake

if anyone would like to catch me up with a lil run down on how things have changed in the past 7 years id be really grateful

Martin

dildoman is offline Associate Member
    Its crap if you ask me. I took it once before and I gaind 1kg, I say its fake. But if your getting results go hard.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by HEDAKE
    hey guys im from melbourne, a mate of mines just bought some of this sila stuff...deca 200mg and sus 250 (can get pics to compare if anyone wants)

rediculous price of $300 a 10ml i think thats insane

this is my first post ive been out of weight training for a LONG time ive been doin fight training and other stuff since but im lookin at making a come back to weight training...if this sila stuff is all fake what sort of brand should i be lookin for when it comes to grabbing REAl deca these days...i used to get RWR without issues but now hearing its all fake

if anyone would like to catch me up with a lil run down on how things have changed in the past 7 years id be really grateful

Martin
    Dont bump old threads. Start a new one with your desired questions please.

Thread Information