Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Demon Deacon's Avatar
    Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Posts
    2,328

    Randy Johnson And his perfect game

    Randy Johnson just threw a perfect game against the braves.

  2. #2
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    wow, just turned it on now. very nice.

  3. #3
    C-ray's Avatar
    C-ray is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    41
    yea thats amazing that hes still such a dominant pitcher. hes been around for awhile.

  4. #4
    Speed Trials's Avatar
    Speed Trials is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Windy City
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by C-ray
    yea thats amazing that hes still such a dominant pitcher. hes been around for awhile.
    Yeah, the dude's 40 years old.

    Also, this was just the 15th perfect game in the history of major league baseball--that's pretty amazing.

  5. #5
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    that would be a crowning achievemnt for anyone.

  6. #6
    daman1's Avatar
    daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    beatin it up...
    Posts
    3,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Trials
    Yeah, the dude's 40 years old.

    Also, this was just the 15th perfect game in the history of major league baseball--that's pretty amazing.
    Unbelivable! 40 fuggin years old! Man I wish I was back in AZ so I could've gone to the game. Too bd though the d-backs arent doing so hot this year. Maybe this will kickstart something!

  7. #7
    Speed Trials's Avatar
    Speed Trials is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Windy City
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by daman1
    Unbelivable! 40 fuggin years old! Man I wish I was back in AZ so I could've gone to the game. Too bd though the d-backs arent doing so hot this year. Maybe this will kickstart something!
    The D-backs might not be doing that well, but they man-handled my beloved Cubs.

  8. #8
    Bcrown1's Avatar
    Bcrown1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, Tx.
    Posts
    278
    That's just insane, 40 years old and still competing at that level, Roger Clemens is having a great year also.

  9. #9
    Jeremy34's Avatar
    Jeremy34 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    565
    Glad he's on my fantasy team, along with my boy Roger Clemens.

  10. #10
    elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    368
    Congrats to Randy, but he couldn't have asked for an easier opponent to throw it against than triple a atlanta.

    Having said that, How do these old guys just keep getting better and better? Friggin amazin.

  11. #11
    HyperSick's Avatar
    HyperSick is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    189
    Let's recap here

    He's got:
    1 no hitter
    1 perfect game
    1 world series championship
    1 world series MVP
    5 Cy young awards
    Almost 4,000 K's

    And the Mutha Fukka killed a Dove with a fastball!

    He's the devil!!!

  12. #12
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    best pitcher out today..IMO

  13. #13
    elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperSick
    Let's recap here

    He's got:
    1 no hitter
    1 perfect game
    1 world series championship
    1 world series MVP
    5 Cy young awards
    Almost 4,000 K's

    And the Mutha Fukka killed a Dove with a fastball!

    He's the devil!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •