Thread: Read This

SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member

Read This

I realize most people come to AR to get better informed about steroids and all the beautiful things it does to the human body but i am very sad to see the lack of **** talking in the sports arena. As far as i was concerned most of us here are either athletes were athletes or are at least competitive people or we wouldnt be at this website. I thought sports and sauce went hand in hand and id rather talk sports with meat heads than little booger eating morons on ESPN.com. There is not enough posting here and this should change so i'm just gonna throw some kind of bait out there........THE GATORS WILL WIN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT YEAR. CHRIS LEAK WILL WIN THE HEISMAN. my reasoning who was the only team to beat LSU last year. you got it us, and we did it at their home with a true freshman 18 year old qb good luck to all the other teams out there but this is the year of the gators ... im out like everyone else's national title aspirations

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    no way the Gators will beat LSU this year!! Ya'll got lucky, we played like utter **** in that game. Yeah I know ya'll still won, but we still got the title!

and as for **** talking...the astros will win the series this year! i will bring this post back up when it happens...astros over red sox in 6

SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member
    keep hating on my marlins....they have still never lost a playoff series

thats ok, bc they can't stop clemens, pettitte, oswalt, and miller....noone can in a 5 or 7 game series

Thread Information