Pumpinstein is offline New Member

Quincy Carter Released

Quincy is finally gone! After 3 unproductive seasons the monkey is off of the Boy's back. Although I don't think anyone will defend Carter we all know it was D-fense that put them in a wild card, not Quincy. The Cowboys may still hurt at QB with a super vet and rookie but this will relieve all the false hopes the organization had in Carter. Good Move

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpinstein
    Quincy is finally gone! After 3 unproductive seasons the monkey is off of the Boy's back. Although I don't think anyone will defend Carter we all know it was D-fense that put them in a wild card, not Quincy. The Cowboys may still hurt at QB with a super vet and rookie but this will relieve all the false hopes the organization had in Carter. Good Move
    HA he was just talking yetsterday on how he "knew" he was going to be the starter....... I never liked his lispy ass anyway.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    He failed a drug test thats why they let him go. LMFAO!!!!!!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    He failed a drug test thats why they let him go. LMFAO!!!!!!
    tested positive for cocaine

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, you guys beleive nething you here on ESPN dont you. . .Dallas didnt say why the released him, just that they did. I listed to the entire press confrence today

DCB

Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    wow, you guys beleive nething you here on ESPN dont you. . .Dallas didnt say why the released him, just that they did. I listed to the entire press confrence today

DCB
    I didnt see it on ESPN, but I believe he was on coke, all the Cowboys are, remember that wide reciever and the lineman, and the other lineman and the defensive lineman and....................

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I didnt see it on ESPN, but I believe he was on coke, all the Cowboys are, remember that wide reciever and the lineman, and the other lineman and the defensive lineman and....................
    its like that around the entire league now neways. and besides those were the Barry Switzer days. I think the ship is run a bit tighter with BIG TUNA in town

DCB

Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    its like that around the entire league now neways. and besides those were the Barry Switzer days. I think the ship is run a bit tighter with BIG TUNA in town

DCB
    Yeah, if you cant have cell phones in the locker room, then I doubt you can have coke in the blood.

Thread Information