Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Stackt007 is offline Associate Member
    Busta Rhymes remember him back in the days he was skinny as hell now he's got some weight .

stee is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by selwan
    Hi all

I always wondered which celebs took stuff to enhance their physique for films.

I reckon..

Brad Pitt in Troy
    Edward Norton in American History X
    Christian Bale in American Psycho (great film!)

I'm only guessing but what do you guys think?
    yeah i reckon.

christian bale is from haverfordwest in west wales and i know a load of the lads from their rugby club, there is shit loads of gear down that part of the world.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think Brad Pitt had taken any gear for Troy. If u look carefully he only had big arms in that movie. I think theres like one or two shots where u get to see his torso and to me it doesnt look like as well trained compared to his arms. He was mostly runnin around in his armor killin people, arms were always visible.

However, Hector, now he is big, torso and arms. Not sayin he did take any gear but he is bigger than Akelius (Pitt).

100m champ is offline Member
    I WOULD SAY 50 CENT N LL COOL J.. they got massive so quick..

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    i would have to concur with 100m about 50 and llcj. especially llcoolj in swat.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Definitely 50 and LL. 50 looks bloated but LL looks ripped as hell. But yeah they both did it in minimum time.

daytrader is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3
    Definitely 50 and LL. 50 looks bloated but LL looks ripped as hell. But yeah they both did it in minimum time.
    50 for sure... he got so big and bloated so fast.... and LL is obvious... but i heard something on the radio that one of his boys leaked it to the media that LL fancys a horse steroid called "winstrol "

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I know LL cool J is doing gear for sure. Maybe 50 as well.

BigIsBest is offline Junior Member
    Deebo (im not sure on the spelling) from Friday

has anyone seen the clip chamillionaire ridin dirty? Deebo is in it hes out of shape now, still bulky but nothing like before

GreenLantern12 is offline Associate Member
    Some may not believe this but Toby McGuire said he juiced for Spiderman

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    dude its not the trainers or the diet, i mean huge parts and they have access to great both, but its the speed with which these people need to transform their bodies...Thats the key, the transformations they make can't be done without it in that short of time..

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09
    dude its not the trainers or the diet, i mean huge parts and they have access to great both, but its the speed with which these people need to transform their bodies...Thats the key, the transformations they make can't be done without it in that short of time..

not to rain on everyones parade here because im sure that plenty of actors use the juice. however if i told you that you would be a in a movie where you needed to looked ripped and we start filming in 4 months and you are getting paid 15 million to star in this movie.....dont you think that it could be done fairly simply? i mean we arent talking about going from chris farley to arnold here. Brad Pitt was never fat, and he wasnt even that big in Troy. Its not like he has a friggin day job that can impede his training schedule. if i didnt have a job doing 2 hrs of cardio in the AM and lifting in the late afternoon for another hour would put me and most people on this board in immaculate shape. not having to worry about meals, etc because you have your own chef/nutritionalist...... thats a big deal. it costs money to eat healthy, garbage food is cheap and these people dont have to worry about that sort of stuff where as an 18-25yo(most of the board) does have these concerns.

will smith trained for a yr to portray Mohammed Ali in "Ali", guy looked great from what he was..... but his training and diet schedule was pretty damn rigourous. if i remember correctly he worked with a strength coach and his bench went from like sub 150lbs to 315lbs in a year. artificial? not ready to raise that flag yet. none of us really know our bodies potential because work/school and real life gets in the way.....

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Nothing you said is false, but actors/actresses, their body is their living, their body is their "craft" and A. if they think something like the juice will better help them depict a role they will do it and B. These people are insecure about their appearance, more so than you or I, they have to be, its how they get paid, and if they think juicing up will make em appear "huge" on screen, why wouldnt they do it?

k bizzle is offline Junior Member
    how 'bout Will Smith in I, Robot? Dude was way bigger than ever before!

bda2424 is offline Junior Member
    Barry Bonds

piepiezzz is offline Associate Member
    Russell Crow in Gladiator.............I believe most of these juiced as well:

Brad Pitt......Achilles
    LL
    50 cent
    ARNOLD...every movie
    VIN RHAMES (sp)...
    DEEBO from Friday....Zues from WWF days
    Toby Maguire...Spideman
    Ed Norton........
    Rocky
    Dolph Lundgren
    Hulkster

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    rich....awesome personal trainers and nutritionists...but i did read that ll cool j and busta rhymes and a few others are using hgh

Fletch3138 is offline Associate Member
    Busta Rhymes has definitely gotten alot bigger, and fast!! Even time I see that guy, his neck and shoulder are getting bigger.

Plus all the different Ultimate Warriors from the WWF!!

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    busta, what it is right now! definitely a monster...huge traps

e-dawg is offline Junior Member
    van damme for sure, and there was only one ultimate warrior.

kihop is offline Associate Member
    Joe Rogan from Fear factor

little_soldier is offline Junior Member
    guys to be honest i think that most of them juiced , yeah i know that all of actors have trainers and nutritions experts but they always loose most of their gains after shooting the movie which means that they don't train except before starting movies and no one ca achieve great results in such a short time like Brad Pitt , Edward Norton , Vin Diesel , Ryan Reynolds , Mark Wahlberg , Jason Statham in transporter , Stallone , that black guy in Daredevil , Kurt Russel , 50 cent of course , Chritian bale for sure you should check the machinist and check batman begins , mostly all of them use gear IMO and Will smith i think in I robot , not all actors look for size , Pitt is skinny but i think he always does a cutting cycle that's why he is so ripped

rake922 is offline Banned
    Will Smith did roids in prep for Ali movie

rake922 is offline Banned
    edit
    Last edited by rake922; 07-26-2006 at 01:55 PM. Reason: somebody is playing a trick on me

gettnthere is offline Associate Member
    The guy in The Transporter..hes in the italian job too

Andorious is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hiloracerboy84
    the goon squad guys on Be Cool are pretty huge if u ask me
    agreed! a couple of those guys are absolutely massive

Pitt, definately no juice. just diet and cardio. Norton, No way in hell. He's like 5'9'' and weighed 170lbs which isnt that hard to achieve naturally. Bale, not likely, when someone is pretty much anemic and lacks normal food intake becoming malnurished when they start eating they will binge and regain weight faster than you can blink an eye. Diauretics and intense training are probably the biggest to get them all cut up. They get paid to lift and eat, they dont need the juice. Now if we are talking juicers its easy to tell that LL probably has a nice dose of GH goin on, 50 has bigger titties(not pecks cuz he doesnt lift), Vin diesel for sure. Just ebaums him and you can see him break dance as a late teen and he was an ectomorph. There are a bunch of em who use the juice, and that is pretty much the least of what they abuse, drugs,alcohol,etc. This is the sports section though, so how bout TO for that matter. Or we can talk about the newly accused Justin Gatlin?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Definately Bob Sapp, but he was kicked from the NFL for AAS use years ago, so I'm sure he still uses.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by piepiezzz
    Russell Crow in Gladiator.............I believe most of these juiced as well:

Brad Pitt......Achilles
    LL
    50 cent
    ARNOLD...every movie
    VIN RHAMES (sp)...
    DEEBO from Friday....Zues from WWF days
    Toby Maguire...Spideman
    Ed Norton........
    Stalone
    Dolph Lundgren

Hulkster
    I bolded the ones I think used. All the others could have obtained thier theize physique naturally.

Toby Maguire had trained for 6 months for Spiderman.

Dolph Lundgren used to be pretty big, but has gained alot of weight over the later few years. Back when he did the HeMan Master's of the Universe movie, I'm sure he used. I've seen afew B movies of his recently, and he's not nearly in the same shape.

Act of God is offline Member
    Michael Jai White

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    Dont know if its been said earlier or if he is a real celbrity but no doubt that carrot top is hittin the sauce http://outhouserag.typepad.com/photo..._top_buff2.JPG

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Whoa carrot top could kick my ass LOL!!!!!!!

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archiv...workingout.jpg
    No not carrot top he was an ecto from day one!
    Last edited by GGallin; 10-03-2006 at 07:33 PM.

bigfish is offline Associate Member
    Brad Pitt on troy and Ed norton in American X as compared to Fight club. Oh yeah Pitt was cut up in fight club too. Carl Weathers in all his movies, 50, LL, Michael jai white hell yeah. I don't know about Van Damme though could go either way. I will say I never thought Vin Diesel has ever used any gear though he looks natural. I think the Rock and all those damn wrestlers and half of the guys from UFC.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Act of God
    Michael Jai White
    has to be...he was HUGE in exit wounds

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No offence but what's wrong with some of you guys? Do you believe it's impossible for some actors, Hell ANYONE, from getting in good shape from just good diet and training without taking gear? For some of the really bigger guys like Zeus, Michael Clark Duncan, Arnie etcetera it's plainly obvious but for guys like Norton or Pitt..gimme a break.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait till ya see Stallone in the new Rocky movie. He is 59 or 60 years old!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    I saw Chyna on Howard Stern last night. She was acting all cracked out and making no sense, just making a spectacle of herself. They asked her if she ever juiced, which is like asking a German if he likes bratwurst. She denied ever juicing and used some cracked out explanation as to why the question itself was absurd. It was actually disturbing watching her like that.
    I know a guy who went out with China and he said they would share vials of juice.And when she would be in the middle of her cycle her vagina would have white foam that came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    I know a guy who went out with China and he said they would share vials of juice.And when she would be in the middle of her cycle her vagina would have white foam that came out.
    White Foam YUMMY! How About a few we havnt mentioned like Mickey Rourke, Scott Steiner perhaps "Well thats obvious", Glenn Danzig???

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    carrot top? anyone seen that dude lately he got jacked. or "the rock" ifyou consider him an actor.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information