Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    kuad is offline Member
    well.....?

TxPumpjack is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Slin
    I think norton prob did in American History X he has been soo skinny his entire life, then he got jacked for that show, well jacked for his physique lol, he was sitll a pussy.

I agree. I'm not sure if a lot of clebs take juice but I read an article that a ton of them take clen . When I read the article the first celeb to pop in my mind was Janet Jackson. Ever notice how she gets fat as hell then skinny and ripped every few years?

gigem is offline Banned
    pitt stallone arnold hogan brian boswoth the rock cena most the warriors in 300 cage maybe danny bonafuco theres a bunch the guy that played wolverine in x men 99 % of wrestlers danny wahlberg shit i can go on and on

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    gigem stallone was actually caught in australia with ghso you are def right on that one and i would add vin diesel, 50 cent, ll cool j to that list

gigem is offline Banned
    yeah nyjet your right there are alot of celebs on something in a profession where your appearance is key i think we would all be surprised.

50 cent is naturally jacked due to genetics likely
    Last edited by Schwarzenegger; 04-23-2022 at 01:21 AM.

john cena, def hulk hogan, big poppa pump, maybe the rock (just speculating), the guy that played kingpin in daredevil, maybe mark wahlberg, brad pitt?, matthew McConaughey for that dragon movie a few years ago (he was HUGE in that movie), stallone (guaranteed cuz of his bust), maybe mike tyson, dolph lundgren, phil baroni, the list is prolly endless

wishmasterATM is offline Banned
    definitly endless....
    Verne Troyer ..lol

thekaydense is offline Associate Member
    i know Toby Hemingway from the covenant. actually met him for the first time when he was partying after getting the gig for that movie. him and all the main characters took roids for that role.

check it out though, they are all fairly buff, but nothing compared to things like pitt in troy. i think its much more rampant than people think.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information