Thread: Reggie Miller

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member

Reggie Miller

Was a sad day for me, and I am sure some people on here. Reggie had an incredible game tonight, but still wasn't enough. One of the greatest shooters and clutch players of all-time. It was really cool though, to watch Larry Brown take his team to half court and cheer for him. Reggie deserves it. Besides MJ, he was my favorite player to watch.

There was nothing like watching Reggie at the Garden in the mid 90s during the playoffs.........8 points in 18 seconds, 25 pounds in the 4th quarter......getting in spike lee's face, on and on.......I only wish he would have gotten a ring.......

to Reggie Miller!!

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    true that...

I'm a diehard knick fan and I was even sad to see him go. ESPN really did a horrible job though, they continued to underrate this guy "he doesn't belong in the hall of fame" thats complete bullshit, Reggie was an amazing player and deserves his spot. I loved his last performance man, carried the pacers on his 40 year old back the entire game as Jermaine O'neil just watched it happen. Atleast he went out on top, leaving us with a 27 point performance.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0
    I'm a diehard knick fan and I was even sad to see him go. ESPN really did a horrible job though, they continued to underrate this guy "he doesn't belong in the hall of fame" thats complete bullshit, Reggie was an amazing player and deserves his spot. I loved his last performance man, carried the pacers on his 40 year old back the entire game as Jermaine O'neil just watched it happen. Atleast he went out on top, leaving us with a 27 point performance.

that is rediculous....doesnt belong in the hall of fame??? lets see,

most 3's of all time (a record that will NEVER be broken in basketball) one of the greatest shooters of alltime.......one of the greatest clutch shooters of all time (next to jordan).......incredible playoff performances.....in the top 15 scorers of all time, 5 time all star, averaged 18ppg in his career....one of the best freethrow shooters of all time.....

yep, doesn't belong there.....

in my mind, that was the best last game/retirement i have ever seen.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    He was a great one. I wish him well in his future endeavors.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i too am a huge knick fan and players like reggie and jordan you still love those guys even tho they beat the crap out of us. they earned their respect and were great to watch

Thread Information